Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Jose Mengelez
Sep 11, 2001

by Azathoth

I'm guessing these will never show up as paid dlc. Unless you think a videogame publisher would care more about cold hard cash than the loyalty of of consumers who already gave them their money? (twice) lmao.

gimme, take all of my money.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Jose Mengelez
Sep 11, 2001

by Azathoth
If you complete your dailies you get 25k, that's insurance on four armored kurumas. you know what to do.

Zaphod42 posted:

You can just hack them in :) I don't have the link anymore but it was posted several pages back.

Has anyone who did this ended up in the cheater pool or banned yet?

Jose Mengelez
Sep 11, 2001

by Azathoth
kuruma vs kuruma AP pistol fights are really fun. If some jackass is bearing down on you in one though just go off the radar and hire mercs to distract him if you don't want to waste 6k onthe insurance. hell, stay off the radar for a while shadowing him and shank him in the neck when he walks out of an ammunition if you really need revenge.

basically "off the radar" is the best unlock. (next to chrome obv)

Jose Mengelez
Sep 11, 2001

by Azathoth

FallinInTheBlak posted:

The correct solution is to place a 2K bounty on him so that you don't have to pay insurance and then when you kill him you get 1K back. Although then you need to wait for the cool-down before you place another.

Whenever I place bounties they usually log, get a friend to kill them or find a random noobs stray bullet to faceplant into out of sheer spite.

Jose Mengelez
Sep 11, 2001

by Azathoth
they doing server maintenance atm? says it cant sync and my character is missing from the select wheel in singleplayer. :ohdear:

Jose Mengelez
Sep 11, 2001

by Azathoth

theguybro posted:

Anybody kind enough to invest 20 minutes of their time to help me set world record in every race?

sure, send me a friend request (same name but with an underscore)

e:
aaaand I cant log in again. :negative:

Jose Mengelez fucked around with this message at 13:35 on Jun 2, 2015

Jose Mengelez
Sep 11, 2001

by Azathoth

theguybro posted:

Also sorry about that explosion earlier it was an accident!

Not sure what you're talking about but I just logged in to see all my cars gone from my garage.

e: and the rockstar support page wont load. wtf is going on today.

Jose Mengelez fucked around with this message at 14:08 on Jun 2, 2015

Jose Mengelez
Sep 11, 2001

by Azathoth

Jossos posted:

I added you, will probably be on again tomorrow.

Forget who it was, but I just ruined a goon's heist by parachuting into a building and then getting a network error :v: sorry :v:
Jetlagged GTA is too hard.

I literally facepalmed and then sadius went on a rage fueled rampage. good times :mrgw:

Jose Mengelez
Sep 11, 2001

by Azathoth
playing heists with rank 7 pubbies is cool and good if you are a giant masochist.

Jose Mengelez
Sep 11, 2001

by Azathoth

theguybro posted:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=T69852eCWt4

Better roadblock I just had with dalplatinum and jose

Going to try your race right now

how you get classic top down view?

Jose Mengelez
Sep 11, 2001

by Azathoth

Floppychop posted:

Main thing I like about either Alta apartment is that you can see the garage entrance from your window so you know if someone's camping it.

You can do that with every apartment (cctv)

Jose Mengelez
Sep 11, 2001

by Azathoth

#yolo

wrathcough, tophatsmonthly and epicary(?)

Jose Mengelez
Sep 11, 2001

by Azathoth

Maximum Chenergy posted:

So how do the Rockstar crews work exactly? I'm in a crew with a few of my real life friends and I don't really want to ditch them just to join in on goon crew fun, but it certainly seems like it'd be a riot and a half. (plus all the boons like not having to actually do the gruelling task of /winning/ races against pubs.)

Also seeing proper hacker shenanigains rather than just unfun explosive game ruining stuff would be a good change of pace as well.

just get in the mumble, doesnt matter what crew you're in.

Jose Mengelez
Sep 11, 2001

by Azathoth
The trick is to use cover, blindfire to put guys into a painstate then pop out and burst heads. Also always be throwing grenades. Rooftop rumble is a good mission to practice solo npc slaying because those guys are insanely accurate and high damage.

Jose Mengelez
Sep 11, 2001

by Azathoth

Scyron posted:

Welp, I told the teacher guys!?! I screencap his post, along with the vids and most other goons apart of the pc ring, gently caress off. YOU HAVE YOUR OWN GODDAMN THREAD.

If you hate me, I will love every second of the nerd rage about entitlement and grinding. I'll be the martyr for the few of us that like the game the way it is. FIGHT THE POWER MY HACKER GOONZ!!! WE ARE MANY WE ARE LEGION?!?! that is the 4chan thing, right?

Lol, have fun when you find your $60 game doesn't go online or works with only hackers. Ain't my problem.

wait, we have our own thread now?

Jose Mengelez
Sep 11, 2001

by Azathoth

Scyron posted:

Sounds like your crew sucks and got owned. Sux bro, sorry 4 ur loss. :pours one for the homies:

Just got 3/6 special crate drops legit on ps4. suck it hacktards.

you should probably not post so much and instead make a tasty sandwich and refreshing beverage.

Jose Mengelez
Sep 11, 2001

by Azathoth
i warned u bro, i told you to fix yourself a sandwich. but you posted and now everyone know you a doughy idiot with down syndrome.

Jose Mengelez
Sep 11, 2001

by Azathoth
so I have this problem with self radio where the game will start spazzing out and the framerate will tank (steam version). I tried running winamp in the background to if that would gently caress poo poo up as badly, but it didnt. it increased it on average by a few fps. imma go slam my head in a car door now.

Jose Mengelez
Sep 11, 2001

by Azathoth

theguybro posted:

i guess random crashes was a new feature of this new update.

update your video card drivers, dont alt tab during loading screens, lock your framerate to preference with adaptive vsync, encircle your computer with a ring of dried belladonna, invoke protection rune and sacrifice your firstborn on an basalt altar.

Jose Mengelez
Sep 11, 2001

by Azathoth

UserErr0r posted:

Does anyone have a link to that save file that lets you buy the transfer-character-only cars? I can't find it.

GTAO is the name of the multiplayer component of GTA5. It's GTA5.exe.

e: Christ, I'm alt tabbed looking for the save file for several minutes and all I hear is BEEP. BEEP. BEEP. mission spam every 3 seconds.

https://www.gta5-mods.com/misc/exclusive-content-for-returning-gtav-unlocker

Jose Mengelez
Sep 11, 2001

by Azathoth

Policenaut posted:

I like a lot of the music in this game but it's all spread out to many different radio stations that have their own playlists and sometimes they conflict so I'm always flipping through the radial to get the songs I want. From what I've read the custom music radio station in the PC version hits the frame rate hard, but I'd settle for a simple custom playlist. Just let me pick all the songs I like, let me skip back and forth on the list, and I'll be happy.

apparently its just the steam version, the disk and greenmangaming versions supposedly have fully working self radio.

Jose Mengelez
Sep 11, 2001

by Azathoth

Hexenritter posted:

Hey, I really appreciate the musicianship behind stuff like funk and soul, but modern rap is awful IMO, it's got none of the heart and drive of the early stuff and as a guitarist, I find little to no musical merit to it.
/

Jose Mengelez
Sep 11, 2001

by Azathoth

Bilal posted:

A while ago in this thread I posted that I didn't really mind all of the hackers in this game, there weren't too many that were griefing and they made the game more fun by spawning in ridiculous stuff and hosting session-wide zany activities.

I apologize and take it all back. Now there are 1 or 2 hackers in every single session I join, and they are not the fun wacky activities type. Every single one is just killing everyone in the server with explosions over and over. I've gone for crate drops 2 or 3 times only to be magically exploded the moment I show up. The last one was so stupidly blatant because I was hanging out in a plane waiting for the crate to drop, and as soon as it did I zoomed in and parachuted down, easily beating everyone there by a huge margin. Then as I'm walking towards the crate a chrome SUV teleports in, the guy gets out and boom, I die from a magic explosion.

I don't feel any guilt anymore about having been given 15+ million dollars by being shot with bags of money because if I had supported the game by buying a shark card legit I would have found I would have spent extra money on a game that's approaching unplayable. I have never played an online game with this much of a cheating problem. Including lovely F2P Korean games. I hate to bitch because I've had so much genuine fun with this game but I'm getting close to uninstalling.

isnt it about time for a second banwave?

Jose Mengelez
Sep 11, 2001

by Azathoth
game crashing when trying to change saved outfits on the "checking your name for profanity" screen. good job.

also lmao that "minigun" and "sniper" are censored because they contain 'nig' and 'nip' respectively.

Jose Mengelez
Sep 11, 2001

by Azathoth
:pcgaming:http://rsg.ms/9c9298d:pcgaming:

gauging interest here. maybe as a rally for extra authenticity? I even made a low effort photoshop,

so get hyped. :unsmigghh:

going for a couple of drinks but i'll be on mumble in an hour or so.

http://forums.somethingawful.com/showthread.php?threadid=3714380

Someone said they were trying to remake cops and robbers from gtaIV as a mission, hows that going?

Jose Mengelez
Sep 11, 2001

by Azathoth
dat bike tho

also does this mean theres a 10 car in paleto bay?

Jose Mengelez
Sep 11, 2001

by Azathoth

mutata posted:

When you buy a bus, where does it/does it get stored?

pegasus delivery

Jose Mengelez
Sep 11, 2001

by Azathoth
also one time a ghostdad was just standing there in the middle of the road all spooky and i drove straight through him and for a split second his face was right in front of mine and i could tell he was deeply sexually aroused.

Jose Mengelez
Sep 11, 2001

by Azathoth
seriously though they should have just put animals in and passive mode spawns you as something docile like a ccow or a whale but you can still be killed because gently caress you.

Jose Mengelez
Sep 11, 2001

by Azathoth
Its pretty hard to rag on passive mode when there are people running around with godmode and explosive chainguns. Then again, they can kill you in passive anyway so...

Jose Mengelez
Sep 11, 2001

by Azathoth
I saw a guy melting down because someone posted his paywalled modmenu for free, people whining the new trainer doesn't work with their OS and people asking how to force v1.24 of online. lmao

Jose Mengelez
Sep 11, 2001

by Azathoth
rocks? morelike ramps :getin:

Jose Mengelez
Sep 11, 2001

by Azathoth

hell of a climber too.

hellfaucet posted:

Jose, did you drop the suspension on yours?

gently caress no.

e:

hellfaucet posted:

My fps now drops to nothing when I try to buy body armor. :bravo:

same

Jose Mengelez fucked around with this message at 16:02 on Jul 8, 2015

Jose Mengelez
Sep 11, 2001

by Azathoth

circ dick soleil posted:

How does the T20 perform? The retractable spoiler on it makes me quite happy.

Seems to have the best braking of any supercar, its also by far the smallest which makes it great for whipping in and out of traffic.

Jose Mengelez
Sep 11, 2001

by Azathoth

coupedeville posted:

No you can't get the roosevelt

roosevelt will be available in mid February 2016 along with the gusenberg sweeper and devil/cherub masks.

Jose Mengelez
Sep 11, 2001

by Azathoth

geeves posted:

If it was because of heists that's a really stupid reason considering it was a month+ before and nearly all of the stuff being available and what not is / was in their tunables - or whatever they are using now to turn on time-related content (see christmas snow).

I'm just pointing out that R* set the precedent that these are not guaranteed yearly events. So saying with any degree of certainty what will or won't be in the game 7 months into the future is a bad expectation.

im gonna go ahead and give rockstar enough credit to assume that they can deliver a zero effort rerelease of existing content.

Jose Mengelez
Sep 11, 2001

by Azathoth

Kelly posted:

I hate to say this, but I'm already sick of the heists they have and want more heists.

im gonna go ahead and give rockstar absolutely no benefit of the doubt and say ayyy lmao

Jose Mengelez
Sep 11, 2001

by Azathoth
hey seems like the entire session is congregating at the pay and spray maybe a hacker is spawning money? hahah nope just a girl on mic.

Jose Mengelez
Sep 11, 2001

by Azathoth

Tommychu posted:

So I had a benevolent hacker encounter and now I've got 2mil to blow (would have more but I got shot in the cash dogpile and spawned too far out to get much more) and just got a third garage to fill. I've got these:
Rhapsody
Akuma
Sultan
Fugitive
Dominator
Sabre
Elegy
Jester
Mesa
Zion
Dukes
Sadler
Monroe
Entity
Buzzard
Anybody seeing a large hole in there I can fill? I'm more than happy with my Entity still so I don't think another supercar is a wise investment (unless those two new ones are a lot faster) but I'm kinda weak in the offroad department I think, and I'm sure there are a couple other good cars I'm missing.

stirling GT

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Jose Mengelez
Sep 11, 2001

by Azathoth
*a new fashionista approaches*

oi m8, have a butchers at this swanky cockney geezer dahn the dogtrack with 'is flash motor wot set 'im back at least a bag of sand. u muppet.
:britain:

http://imgur.com/gallery/SkmPQ/new

Jose Mengelez fucked around with this message at 07:40 on Jul 25, 2015

• Locked thread