Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Schroeder91
Jul 5, 2007

I keep losing connection due to network error. I can get on and get in a server but it will randomly drop. 5 minutes, 10 minutes, 2 seconds, there's no telling.

I can't get the Sultan to spawn at the prison, is this still where you find it?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Schroeder91
Jul 5, 2007

Pirate Jet posted:

Does strength stat still increase your max health? I read that it doesn't, but it still increases resistance to damage, which is basically the same thing. What's the fastest way to max that out?

:eyepop: I did not know this!!

Schroeder91
Jul 5, 2007

I kind of want to buy shark cards because I don't want to grind out money for the tank and buzzard, and numerous cars I want, and want to upgrade. I wonder how much money we'll get from heists?

Schroeder91
Jul 5, 2007

Ooh not bad. I hope we can do it as much as you want.

Schroeder91
Jul 5, 2007

Kelly posted:

At the very least. Maybe job points will finally matter, making it difficult to even accumulate enough to do it more than every few hours.

That said, I look forward to the job point glitches forthcoming if that is the case.

Is that what that is? Do they do anything right now?

Schroeder91
Jul 5, 2007

Ducking has saved my rear end so many times. Yesterday this guy was chasing me while I drove around, ducked, and spent at least 5 clips into my car before I stickied him. Today this guy can after me, I ducked, went around some hedges to park and get out to use car as cover. My friend and I just lit him up as he turned the corner :black101:

Schroeder91
Jul 5, 2007

BitBasher posted:

Oh absolutely! Using my car as a 3500lb sledhgehammer is much more effective now! I can probably go 4/5 even if they see me coming as long as I have some speed. With a bulletproof helmet on I rarely get killed driving past people anymore when ducking.

Bulletproof helmet???

Schroeder91
Jul 5, 2007

Did anyone else notice their stats get hosed up with the update? I'm level 87 and my strength and stealth are both at just below 20%, and my lung capacity is like 5%. Flying might be lower but its like half so it could be correct. Stamina/shooting/driving all max still.

Also thanks for posting that how-to to change apparenance titties. I chose a to play a girl with the worst possible face damage and ended up wearing masks(or paper bags now) everywhere cause she was so ugly.

Schroeder91
Jul 5, 2007

Lyer posted:

I should really stop joining pubbie heists...I have never finished one or even a setup mission for that matter.

I've only had one pubbie heist actually start, and it was the first one. No one ever joins the other ones. I played with the guy until the end and he changed the cut 70% him and 30% me, and I'm sure he would have given himself 100% if he could. He was a poo poo driver when he drove and took forever to hack the bank. Never again

Schroeder91
Jul 5, 2007

I played a girl because the dress up options seemed more fun and I'm a male in everything so what the hell. When I imported my character I edited her to have face sores all over, but it was so :gonk: I wore a mask at all times. It amused me to think if Gta was real and I was a ~~pretty lady~~ then whipped off the mask and BAM, mental trauma.

Schroeder91
Jul 5, 2007

Fuckin pubbies. I usually join heist invites if it's the heist itself to get the dough. I joined 5 or 6 different lobbys yesterday and after multiple failed attempts on all but one, I only beat one heist. How are pubbies so bad :negative:

Schroeder91
Jul 5, 2007

Did they fix turbo on ps4? I forgot about it until last night when I was upgrading my sandrail/dune buggy thing.

Heists with pubbies is The Worst.

Schroeder91
Jul 5, 2007

Oh sweet. Time to turbo my Sanchez

Schroeder91
Jul 5, 2007

I haven't played in a long time and have a couple questions.

Can you still glitch the game to change your appearance? I'm tired of my guys mug.

And what gun is instantly killing me? I joined some MC club and we did a stand your ground and I ended up 1-10 to this guy that was killing me in one shot, even when I got the drop from behind.

Schroeder91
Jul 5, 2007

Floppychop posted:

Heavy snipers can kill in one shot. Minigun can also feel like it's instantly.

It was a really close quarters area, and definitely not the mini gun. Im wondering if it was the new sweeper shotgun, but mine doesn't clean house like that. Also, on ps4.

Schroeder91
Jul 5, 2007

So uh, how do I get into lobbies with other people? I'm always by myself. If I do get in one, everyone leaves after a few minutes. On ps4

Schroeder91
Jul 5, 2007

I got on GTAO like a week or two ago and got $567xxx. What gives? I got the $200k the other day from whatever login and get rewarded thing they had recently but $567k is a lot and a much more specific number. Did I lose a vehicle or something? Unfortunately never had hacker money or ever got a special vehicle I shouldn't have.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Schroeder91
Jul 5, 2007

That must be it, I bought the monster truck, dukes, and stallion. Thanks.

• Locked thread