Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Real hurthling!
Sep 11, 2001

Scyron posted:

LLJK just had a pretty good lobby, I think there was 4 of us, out of 25 people at the most.

Just now though, the internet/game poo poo it's self, and everyone got kicked but me.

edit; So I am finding a very easy way to connect to online is connecting via the initial startup of the game. I can connect to tons of 20+ people servers, however I can't seem to connect via join friends/crews/bleh from the online menu. So for what it is worth, closing the app and reloading seems to be the only sure fire way to get into games.

exact same thing happening to me. 3-4 lljk's out of 20 and mass drops every half hour or so.

The options for joining crew games in progress is greyed out. bummer. hope they fix soon.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Real hurthling!
Sep 11, 2001

Kelly posted:

Lizard Squad is taking credit for a DDOS attack.

https://twitter.com/LizardPatrol/status/536368852008202240

why didn't that guy get busted for tweeting bomb threats to an airline?

Real hurthling!
Sep 11, 2001

just tried to go online on ps4 and the game got stuck in an infinite loading screen that i couldn't back out of so i closed the game. bummer.

Real hurthling!
Sep 11, 2001

I played for 10 minutes and just wanted to change my y axis settings but some rear end in a top hat in an armored firebird killed me within seconds of spawning every time. I died 15 times in 10 minutes to the same rear end in a top hat. he was immune to the swarm of cops that was glued to him at all times too. i'm level three!

Real hurthling!
Sep 11, 2001

BitBasher posted:

When you are on the respawn screen hit triangle to respawn in passive mode and be immune to others.

holly molly thanks

Real hurthling!
Sep 11, 2001

shmee posted:

On the PS4 main menu bar if you go to "Friends", and then there is a section called "In Game Sessions" which should have people in your friends list who are online, and the option to join them. I've never used it though, so I don't know if it works..?

its been greyed out for me

Real hurthling!
Sep 11, 2001

any word on patches for ps4?

Real hurthling!
Sep 11, 2001

ps4 servers are slow as gently caress but working. i'm slowing trying to grind up to 12 for the heists now.

Real hurthling!
Sep 11, 2001

so what is my target level/equipment to not be useless in a heist?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Real hurthling!
Sep 11, 2001

Bondematt posted:

Have a gun and a mic. Buy a shitload of snacks, and grab the best armor you can get.

Preferably assault rifle.

thanks.

• Locked thread