Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
brylcreem
Oct 29, 2007

by FactsAreUseless
I just passed my first heist mission! Didn't know what was going on half the time, but it was fun!

Something about stealing a car from a container ship.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

brylcreem
Oct 29, 2007

by FactsAreUseless

geeves posted:

Anyone else get a 4.75g update today for GTA? Or is mine being stupid and redownloading the patch again?

Me too, lol

brylcreem
Oct 29, 2007

by FactsAreUseless
I completed the first heist as host, through the help of a very patient pubbie - I kept loving up the circuit board thing.

Now on to bigger and better gently caress ups!

brylcreem
Oct 29, 2007

by FactsAreUseless
I've seen people choose garages based on their proximity to Los Santos Customs-locations.

There should be one down near the airport or something, but I'm not sure.

brylcreem
Oct 29, 2007

by FactsAreUseless

Pound_Coin posted:

:siren: Holy poo poo guys get in the semi-official mumble there's goons idling in there nearly 24/7 why the hell are you trying to heist with pubbies what the christ :siren:

Can I use it while playing on PS4?

What's the lag? Does that even matter?

brylcreem
Oct 29, 2007

by FactsAreUseless
So, I spent the entire afternoon flying under all 50 bridges in the game, and what do I get for it?

Nothing! Just a "50/50 bridges flown under" that flashes on screen for like a second. It's not even anywhere in my stats.

I feel cheated, some of them were really hard! ':arghfist::downs:

brylcreem
Oct 29, 2007

by FactsAreUseless

UserErr0r posted:

How hard? I already did one east of the military base that has you fly at the bridge from a bad angle, then quickly adjust your flight path, with only a few feet clearance. gently caress that bridge.
I believe you need to do it in single player for it to count on your stats. Like the 25 stunt jumps in multiplayer unlocks a paint color, but doesn't count towards the "do 25 stunt jumps" on your stats/checklist.

Yeah, some of the bridges are the devil. And I did do it in single-player; there's no way I would attempt something like this in multi-player, people would just shoot me down for the hell of it.

Also, for some truly weird reason, the Quick Save didn't work the way it's supposed to. I could save, but when I restored my game after a crash I got dumped back at Trevor's strip club?!

After having to go back to Sandy Shores airfield 10 times in a row it was getting a little tedious. Then I watched one of the videos about stealing a police helicopter to do it, so I tried that. Lo and behold, suddenly Quick Save worked again!

I bumped off the rest of them pretty quickly, apart from number 12 and 13, and number 29 and 30 on this map.

http://www.powerpyx.com/guide/grand-theft-auto-v-all-under-the-bridge-locations-guide.html

BitBasher posted:

Do the flying under bridges in a small helicopter like the Buzzard. Makes it very easy.

Indeed! Unfortunately, I didn't notice the Buzzard was for sale until after I had those 4 left - I didn't realize the Buzzard was a military helicopter and had to be bought from that surplus place, instead of the regular helicopter place.

After that it was ... easier.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

brylcreem
Oct 29, 2007

by FactsAreUseless

titties posted:

Send a message to PSN: mr_dread and I'll send you an invite to the PS4 community,

Yeah, after jumping through a few more hoops - I thought it was enough to mention stairs :smith:

fauntleroy365 here <3

• Locked thread