Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Thump!
Nov 25, 2007

Look, fat, here's the fact, Kulak!

hellfaucet posted:

Anyone down for doing Pacific Standard heist tonight from beginning to end? I already started the heist as a host but my friend hasn't been around to finish it with me and now Lester wants me to start from the beginning again.

Add me as friend on RSC, same user name.

I'll probably be on around 6pm EST and hanging out in mumble.

I'd be down to give you a hand, I just did it last night with a few others who can attest to either my shittiness as a player or extreme unluckiness (such as getting slamdunked into a shed at the very end of the convoy setup.)

I'll probably be on around 7-730ish.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Thump!
Nov 25, 2007

Look, if I want to be a criminal Phillip J. Fry, that's my prerogative and you shouldn't judge me for it :colbert:

Thump!
Nov 25, 2007

Karumas are kinda cheap for PvP but fun for missions hth :shrug:

Thump!
Nov 25, 2007

I don't know why people were all up in arms about armored kurumas, ambulances are clearly the superior choice :colbert:

Thump!
Nov 25, 2007

Pound_Coin posted:

GTA:O PC FAQs

Where do I get a hearse/empty duneloader/some rare vehicle spawn
Get on mumble and someone usually has one to spawn another for you

I need help with golf/tennis/rallys/some daily obj thing
Get on mumble there's usually someone who will help you out

What's the best way to make cash?
GET ON MUMBLE and join one of the mission grind blobs of an evening and make a few 100k in llike 30mins

How do I play with goons if I can't get in LLJK?
There's been a good 20+ goons most evenings on MUMBLE, more on weekends.

Holy crap pubbies are bad at heists, help
Not really a question, but still, get on mumble and heist with goons who have all done them before and now know how to cheese the hell out of them

What's the best way to grind race wins?
Are you seeing a loving pattern here yet?

click here for mumble info.

"To effectively and enjoyably play online and be good at GTA with goons, JOIN THE MUMBLE YO!!!!" should be at the top of the OP with big flashing sirens around it.

Thump!
Nov 25, 2007

Proteus4994 posted:

I don't want to talk to any of you fuckers, though. Nor listen to you.

I wish GTAO's matchmaking was not-poo poo.

e: this sounds rude but I don't want to use Mumble. I'm not installing some third party thing to play GTAO especially when I don't even use the built-in voice chat

Sorry technology scares you, however playing with just pubbies all the time is lovely for any online game.

Thump!
Nov 25, 2007

Proteus4994 posted:

It's not technology that scares me, it's listening to goons that scares me.

We're not that mean, promise :shobon:

Thump!
Nov 25, 2007

Scyron posted:

I still need it but I haven't done the Series A trvor stuff or I think #3 or #5, not sure. I have done fleeca, prison, humane, and parts of the other one, but never the finale.

Mine would have to be something people would want to casually do though, like 1-2 heists per one day of the week, to have some sort of consistency with who we play with and have the same crew. Though on the flip side, I have saturday 10pm CST off until Wednesday 4:30pm CST. So I could easily host it, for those that wanted to do a loyalty thing. All the better, I could buy an armored kuruma after the prison heist, I assume, and I would give the 25% cut, since I don't care about money but I do want that trophy.

I'm down to hang for this heisting party tomorrow night. Shoot me a request on RSSC, name is AJThump.

Thump!
Nov 25, 2007

Scyron posted:

I'm on ps4, sorry.

:(

For shame.

Thump!
Nov 25, 2007

Harmburger posted:

Well then, let's get our own group together. Let's assemble some PC-bros to play through the heists over a few nights. I've got tonight available, though I'm UTC-10 or EST-6, which means it's already evening on the East Coast.

I'm Kahsin on RSSC. Starting Wednesday I should be available anytime everyone else is, otherwise, generally not until after 10 EST.

I'm down for tonight and the next two evenings at least. Plenty of free time from work at the moment and lotsa cops to kill :hellyeah:

Thump!
Nov 25, 2007

PaybackJack posted:

Huh, that's pretty crazy. Which armored vehicle is the one that has a gun you don't need a second player to fire? I was playing cat and mouse with a guy last night and I thought it was an insurgent.

The tank and the fire truck are the only vehicles that come to mind.

Thump!
Nov 25, 2007

codo27 posted:

Any of you kind PC goons out there want to give me a hand with the cursed jesus prison break? C'MON I HELPED YOU (codo27)

I'm down for whenever if you need a hand with this.

Also, I need to do the Humane Labs heist, so if anyone is down to tool around with some heisting for a bit that'd be super :)

edit: My RSSC is AJThump

Thump!
Nov 25, 2007

hellfaucet posted:

All the peeps that were banned a few weeks ago are now back. No further bans have been made since their return. But fret not, there will likely be another ban incoming. They happen in phases. I've been having the same issue, but you can always Join Crew and deal with the situation with fellow goons, who are typically always a good time. Even the one dude who is constantly talking about sucking cock in Mumble and in-game voice coms - you know who you are cocksucker!

I must've missed that guy.

Thump!
Nov 25, 2007

I'm glad we stopped on Mad Max chat for a short bit. Just saw it the other night and I really want them to just do a DLC straight for Mad Max with new outfits and vehicles and stuff.

Without it, this game is now very :mediocre:

Thump!
Nov 25, 2007

Keshik posted:

If anybody is playing this today, Memorial Day, I am trying to get the pacific standard job done and looking for people to do it with me.

The matchmaking is especially ineffective for some reason.

http://socialclub.rockstargames.com/member/mizzamir

I'm down to party if you want to hop on the mumble.

Thump!
Nov 25, 2007

Harmburger posted:

There's actually a pretty reliable way of taking out an Insurgent in one go. Being that it takes about 5 stickies, and you can have five active stickies, just take some inspiration from terrorists: Suicide bomb. Take any car, though preferably fast, throw five stickies on the front. Drive into the insurgent and detonate. It's probably pubbies missing/shooting for my face and not the car, but I've never been blown up on the way in. They're always super pissed on how I did it so quickly.

Chanting Allahu Ackbar over the in-game voice chat is a must for this technique to work properly.

Thump!
Nov 25, 2007

I don't think I'll ever use 9k rifle rounds, however I do wish I had a higher limit for sticky bombs. 25 just ain't enough :(

Thump!
Nov 25, 2007

Fishstick posted:

That's different, it's shank or be shanked.

You mean "See who notices the grenade in my hand with no pin in it?"

If one of us goes, we all go down together :v:

Thump!
Nov 25, 2007

"Ill-Gotten Gains"

I can't tell if they're referencing the in-game heisting or the people hacking in billions of dollars :v:

Thump!
Nov 25, 2007

Just gage what's more important here: Pussy? Or GTA Funbux and cop murder?

Thump!
Nov 25, 2007

Is anyone else not able to log onto RSSC at all? Tonight and last night it has given me this and bumped me back to Story Mode:

Social Club logs in automatically when I start the game up, but then when I'm in and attempting to open it through the game it gives me this:

I feel like the thread title is taking me for a ride now :(

Thump!
Nov 25, 2007

theguybro posted:

Weird. A bunch of goons are online now. Try loading into story mode first

I tried that. I may try reinstalling the game to see if that does the trick :cripes:

Thump!
Nov 25, 2007

Maytag posted:

If your turret man doesn't duck when appropriate at all times, you might have the wrong turret man.

ftfy

Also, got my RSSC working again. Get on PC goons, we got some poo poo to do :D

Thump!
Nov 25, 2007

PC All day. Hop in the mumble, get friended up, we gonna do some things :)

Thump!
Nov 25, 2007

Pumpy Dumper posted:

Still had like $1m in hacked money so I had to spend it on stuff. Bought a mes and RH8 and put all the mods on that I have available. Then went clothes shopping and bought a designer outfit. I look fab as gently caress

Also I found out you can get high in your apartment lmao

http://i.imgur.com/jFiVQSi.gifv

Use the whiskey in your apartment like 20 times in a row, drinking kills :haw:

Thump!
Nov 25, 2007

Asmodai_00 posted:

he cant lose them, some hacker dropped 100 million marbles on him and he ragequit forever

Some say he's still rolling in marbles to this day. Poor soul, he can only scream cheater at the top of his lungs now.

Thump!
Nov 25, 2007

drat, that guy is mad mad mad.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Thump!
Nov 25, 2007

theguybro posted:

Funny joke haha

Videos and pictures can never be fabricated so they believe him for sure. I know I would if someone sent me forum screencaps.

Funny thing is, nobody even said poo poo or did poo poo to this guy, he just went ballistic mode for no reason I think

It's because you dared to violate the sanctity of the quality gameplay regarding this game about robbing banks and shooting cops.

• Locked thread