Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Asmodai_00
Nov 26, 2007

net cafe scandal posted:

Post some drat character pics, all.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Asmodai_00
Nov 26, 2007

rt4 posted:

Does getting to a heist setup count as a race?

Yes.

Asmodai_00
Nov 26, 2007

Starhawk64 posted:

Yet I keep using it because dying sucks and you die too quickly in Online.

Stop being bad hth

Asmodai_00
Nov 26, 2007

Starhawk64 posted:

Anyone with a hearse want to help me get one? I'll be online around 11pm EST. I'm on PC of course.

Also, we need an official Goonmoblie. Maybe hearses? Or the Pacer knockoff as comedy option?

make it the armored kuruma

Asmodai_00
Nov 26, 2007

Asmodai_00
Nov 26, 2007

frankenbeans posted:

Just had an awesome train journey around the island with some goons, and got dumped out of the session about 3 seconds after someone jumped their car into my train carriage. I think I got it on video, so I'll try to kock something together tomorrow.

Good times indeed.

Was that the same train adventure where I got into a hydra, and immediately flew it into the mountain like a badass?

Asmodai_00
Nov 26, 2007

Asmodai_00
Nov 26, 2007

ninjahedgehog posted:

:laffo: That's me! In my defense you probably had a bounty on you.

EDIT: Wait no, that was when you wanted to do a one-on-one deathmatch. You're welcome.

Yep! Thanks for the deathmatch and the .gif opprotunity~

Asmodai_00
Nov 26, 2007

frankenbeans posted:

I put together a video of some of the highlights of last night train run and it's started uploading but man, it's slow as gently caress. It'll be done sometime early tomorrow morning at this rate. Also Asmodai, I did manage to catch you lawndarting that jet. Didn't see it happen when I was playing, but got the whole thing on the video.

While I was exporting it, it crashed the game twice at the same point. Has this happened to anyone else? I managed to get around it by stretching a scene a little bit, but gently caress me that was annoying.

Will post the vid tomorrow.

This also means I can't plat GTA tonight. Or anything else for that matter, so I'm going to bed.

Oh man, I didn't realize you caught it on action replay.

:f5:

Asmodai_00
Nov 26, 2007

frankenbeans posted:

Despite it saying the upload failed, it actually didn't. Good job I didn't spend an hour getting back up to 3% again this morning before curiosity got the better of me.

Anyway here you go. At least 6 goons in here and aside from Asmodai in the jet, I can't remember anyones names, sorry. Also it's a bit long.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mh5y4bZ3nRI

Nice!

That loving billboard came out of nowhere.

Asmodai_00
Nov 26, 2007

Trust no one in online, especially when you have a bounty on your head.

Asmodai_00
Nov 26, 2007

hagie posted:

PC?

If so I have all of those.

MrHagie is my new tag

Same. https://socialclub.rockstargames.com/member/asmodai_00/

Asmodai_00
Nov 26, 2007

Asmodai_00
Nov 26, 2007

ClassicFascist posted:

That was fun, but defending mount insurgent made me crash :/

I think it made us all crash.

Asmodai_00
Nov 26, 2007

The insurgent is a great vehicle.

Asmodai_00
Nov 26, 2007

Quicksand_Jesus posted:

Seconding the splitting of this thread for consoles and PC. I'm sure in some circles this dude and his hacking GTA are fun and cool, but it's annoying and he sounds like a dumb gently caress ("lol cock* and their servers lololol. Their own fault!").

Please.. for all that's holy. If this thread only had 10 posts a day about actual fun poo poo that's happening in this game compared to 5 pages of people crying that they don't have one-time release content and why they have to pay insurance, it would be a god-send.

:ironicat:

Asmodai_00
Nov 26, 2007

Fishstick posted:

Bought the Osiris and the Stirling, upgraded both with the max performance upgrades I have available.

I haven't taken the Osiris out once I tried the Stirling. That thing so much fun to drive! It can drift like a madman, but in a predictable way that makes really great to gently caress around with.

E: Are they ever gonna put in driveby weapons other than that boring-rear end SMG and the plethora of pistols?

gently caress driveby weapons

Asmodai_00
Nov 26, 2007

Zigmidge posted:

That's too bad, Humane Labs is the most entertaining series.

That's the goddamn truth.

Asmodai_00
Nov 26, 2007

Starhawk64 posted:

Accept my heist invite you fuckers. :argh:

Still need more?

Asmodai_00
Nov 26, 2007

I've done it. The best .gif I will ever make.

hagie posted:

no, it was an AP pistol to the face while Asmod drove backwards in a hosed inferno for about 25 minutes

I'd like to think that inferno is still laying by the side of the tracks before we hopped on the train. She was a beast.

Asmodai_00
Nov 26, 2007

Here's the special shirt from the crate drop. Not worth killing yourself over, but definitely worth killing everyone else over because the rage is palpable.

Asmodai_00
Nov 26, 2007

hagie posted:

You can't customize it. Wish you could. Big pink and white hello kitty death machine

Pretty much, I still use the hell out of it though. Thing is nigh indestructible.

Asmodai_00
Nov 26, 2007

hagie posted:

$200 to have a gunner AND I still get to run people over?

Sold American!

QED

Asmodai_00
Nov 26, 2007

hagie posted:

They don't know that I was forced (yes forced in a 30 minute money lock) to absorb somewhere around $50mil and can blow their car up roughly 2,000 times.

I don't know if I ever thanked you for that experience.

Asmodai_00
Nov 26, 2007

Zenzizenzizenzic posted:

I have 26 Kalaharis and a Youga

No Armored Karuma?

Asmodai_00
Nov 26, 2007

Trabisnikof posted:

How many of you nerds wish you were this cool dude:

me

Asmodai_00
Nov 26, 2007

net cafe scandal posted:

I want Scyron to come back and lose his marbles again.

he cant lose them, some hacker dropped 100 million marbles on him and he ragequit forever

Asmodai_00
Nov 26, 2007

hi guys im here to post a gif i made when i was actually playing the game instead of literally stealing money from the hands of rockstars family

i hope you enjoyed my gif

Asmodai_00
Nov 26, 2007

theguybro posted:

Very nice gameplay! Is that the Mixed Up With Coke mission?

actually that's the "Titan of a Job" mission. It's rarely played because it's so hard and challenging, even for polished veterans such as yourself and myself.

Asmodai_00
Nov 26, 2007

Dryer Lint posted:

What Cock* doesn't realize is that their self proclaimed vision for GTAO (if you can even call it a vision) is poo poo and they should just let people create their own fun, because games are supposed to be fun. heh

whoa man

it's just a game

Asmodai_00
Nov 26, 2007

theguybro posted:

Seriously? do people ever say anything?

i hear people talking about it on tweetbook

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Asmodai_00
Nov 26, 2007

There are some paint jobs tied to slipstreams too, fyi.

• Locked thread