Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Terra-da-loo!
Apr 6, 2008

Sufficiently kickass.
Is the Weaponized Tampa worth its cost? I'm pretty drat sure this has been discussed some already, but I ask mainly because I did the MOC mission using it and had a sorta iffy experience. I'd been saving up GTA money for the last week or so for an armed car (I already have the Oppressor) that the driver can fire, and since I couldn't afford the Ruiner 2k, I figured I'd go with the Tampa. That said, if I bought it it'd leave me with only a few hundred thousand, so I'm trying to be as certain as possible that it's a good buy.

If it's not, does anyone have any suggestions for an alternative? There are several good vehicles with guns operated by passengers, but I don't get that many of those, so the Tampa seemed like the best bet.

e: To clarify, said 'iffiness' in the mission was mostly an issue of steering and aiming, even though the mission used homing missiles. I figure that's pretty inherent to the nature of these cars, though, and that it's something I'd probably get better at with practice.

Terra-da-loo! fucked around with this message at 09:13 on Jun 27, 2017

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Terra-da-loo!
Apr 6, 2008

Sufficiently kickass.

UnfortunateSexFart posted:

Do MC missions ever evolve beyond boring cargo drop missions with multiple vehicles that were clearly meant for people who could find friends to regularly play a 4 year old game?

I'm not 100% sure, but if you're on PS4 by chance and finding people to play with is a pain n the rear end, I've been on pretty regularly lately and frequently play with other goons--we often need a fourth person. If that's the case and you're interested, my PSN's Robo-Raptor.

e: I've got an MC of my own that I've been working on lately and would be happy to do a tit-for-tat sorta thing with helping one another out with our clubs and businesses.

Terra-da-loo! fucked around with this message at 12:33 on Jun 27, 2017

Terra-da-loo!
Apr 6, 2008

Sufficiently kickass.

UnfortunateSexFart posted:

I switched to PC but thanks for the offer.

Ah well. No problem, though. Offer stands for anyone else that might be in a similar situation.

Terra-da-loo!
Apr 6, 2008

Sufficiently kickass.
I'll probably be around, too, if there's room for me.

Terra-da-loo!
Apr 6, 2008

Sufficiently kickass.

Wee Bairns posted:

So when are we doing this? I gotta pre-game some rum'n'Cokes.

I'm just sorta loitering in the same session as you, waiting for someone to put together a party or something (there are four of us on right now, looks like).

In the meantime, I have a fully stocked growhouse and bunker that need deliveries made, if anyone wants to help.

Terra-da-loo!
Apr 6, 2008

Sufficiently kickass.
Yeah, I got too tired to hang around before anything materialized other than freeroam dicking about, but I did thoroughly enjoy what we got to (and appreciate the delivery help--wouldn't have been able to move my bunker w/o it).

Terra-da-loo!
Apr 6, 2008

Sufficiently kickass.
I'm pretty sure it's been discussed, but when you're using the MTU trick on PS4 so you get into mostly/usually solo public sessions, can you invite friends? It'd be nice to unload this full bunker without stress from griefers. Seems dumb to try making that sell solo, though.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Terra-da-loo!
Apr 6, 2008

Sufficiently kickass.

titties posted:

Yes, but once your friends are in there the matchmaking will allow pubbies to start joining on them. If your friends are also doing the MU thing then you will gave a hard time getting connected or staying connected with each other.

Got it. Thanks.

• Locked thread