Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us $3,400 per month for bandwidth bills alone, and since we don't believe in shoving popup ads to our registered users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
«2 »
  • Locked thread
UnfortunateSexFart
May 18, 2008

bisticles posted:

Glad I finally got to play through a whole playlist tonight without getting dropped for no reason. Didn't do so well, but at least I didn't get last (poors).

Since apparently getting pictures up on Social Club requires jumping through an additional step, which I just found out, here's some new pictures from my next-gen adventures:

A big kaboom from our group shootout on Alta

Pink van. Shame it only sits two people

My new gold plated phallusmobile

Making friends with a choo choo

The GoFast Garage. To be honest, I've forgotten most of the car names, but all of my favorites are here

aaaand the Wacky Races garage.

What's the trick to getting photos to show up on Social club? It worked fine for me on 360 but I just checked my PS4 collection of boobs/butts/hookers and nothing showed up.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

UnfortunateSexFart
May 18, 2008

You steal my choppa? I narrowly avoid killing myself with your debris. You run me over? I shoot you and your buddy off your motorcycle with one bullet from 500 yards

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yw_490FY-wY

UnfortunateSexFart
May 18, 2008

This was hilarious. Too bad it wasn't a red car, would've looked just like my mom.

UnfortunateSexFart
May 18, 2008

The randomness of this poo poo is why I keep going back to GTA. Two pubbies pick me up as I try to jack a fire truck, so I decide to help drought-ravaged SoCal.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lpSeVtqyZzU

Not much in the middle but skip to 3:15 for an odd ending.

UnfortunateSexFart
May 18, 2008

bisticles posted:

I'm on now, hoping for some wacky hijinx tonight.
Also, I saw this on my way back from picking up groceries today and my first instinct was to start mashing the triangle button.

Heh, I keep seeing GTA-esque cars too, was gonna post this before I saw your post. (friend's terrible photo)

Someone bought a shark card

I want that one.

UnfortunateSexFart
May 18, 2008

Craptacular posted:

I have public voice chat turned off, only friends/crew. It makes for a much better experience.

How do you do this? I've tried to find the option on about 10 different occasions. So tired of muting a few people every time I go into a new session.

UnfortunateSexFart
May 18, 2008

Aardmania posted:

I think this is the one that actually survived the trip to the Maze Bank building.

Here's my video of its return to street level:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=56E09A8jchE

Noice. BTW on the west coast at least those are called Top Picks. I've been nearly killed by them too many times to count.

UnfortunateSexFart
May 18, 2008

Ah poo poo I just realized I agreed to work Wednesday next week (usually Wed-Fri off). Oh well Heists won't work for several weeks after launch anyway, right?

UnfortunateSexFart
May 18, 2008

So heists are like regular missions but with required cooperation that makes them like Destiny raids? Glad I waited 1.5 years for this

UnfortunateSexFart
May 18, 2008

poopzilla posted:

That's what R* always claimed they would be

I was not paying attention to R* press, in fact didn't play GTA online for about 9 months, and was expecting something... I dunno, fun. Unrealistic I guess.

UnfortunateSexFart
May 18, 2008

ElwoodCuse posted:

OK so what would be fun?

Something that doesn't require me to have a bunch of nerd friends to play at exactly the same time as me, which is basically impossible for me as an over-employed old person on the west coast. I hated organizing raids in Destiny.

It's ok though dudes I figured heists wouldn't be my bag, don't worry about me.

UnfortunateSexFart
May 18, 2008

I just wish this stuff came out 15 years ago, really. I'm sad I don't have that kind of time commitment. IGN guys said it took them 2+ hours to do one heist, I can't do that.

UnfortunateSexFart
May 18, 2008

I (leidend) had fun times with Brightman completing many missions last night until we dared add more than four people to our game and the server shat itself.

Who is Brightman

UnfortunateSexFart
May 18, 2008

PS4 heist goons friend me: leidend, I don't completely suck as long as I'm not racing cars. Work schedule is up in the air right now but it looks like I'll still have Fri/Sat late at night Pacific.

UnfortunateSexFart
May 18, 2008

If a guy popped me in the head right after the first heist celebration, can he steal cash from me? Didn't look like he got any.

UnfortunateSexFart
May 18, 2008

Phew, thanks. Guy tried to convince me I didn't front any money and make it 50/50 too.

UnfortunateSexFart
May 18, 2008

8am in London so the servers are making GBS threads themselves again?

UnfortunateSexFart
May 18, 2008

Powershift posted:

It's been fine for me, the cloud servers were fucky for like 10 minutes, but it's been all good

just got in on the prison break finale and the guy is giving me 25%

I keep getting dumped into empty lobbies and goons won't play with me

For someone with limited time to play and was happily playing pre-heists this is pretty frustrating.

Edit: sat around with three goons for like 15 minutes waiting for a fourth. Exciting.

UnfortunateSexFart fucked around with this message at Mar 12, 2015 around 08:14

UnfortunateSexFart
May 18, 2008

Heh, I got the no damage heist trophy. Being the pilot on prison break makes it easy.

This poo poo is really fun when it works.

UnfortunateSexFart
May 18, 2008

Trophy didn't pop for hitting level 50

UnfortunateSexFart
May 18, 2008

I was finally able to get four people to play, twice in a row with three goons and one pubbie. Pubbie drops out for no reason early twice in a row. And there's no easy way to restart with the three left. I'm starting to see why Bungie chose no matchmaking for raids.

UnfortunateSexFart
May 18, 2008

Oglogoth posted:

I'm around if you need a guy, assuming you're PS4 my PSN is Demonlord15

Added you. Finally got it done with two pubbies, but one stood in front of the plane propeller like he was trolling me.

UnfortunateSexFart
May 18, 2008

Hint for people who haven't done prison break yet: landing a plane on the highway is a bad idea. Not-Walter White got killed by traffic.

UnfortunateSexFart
May 18, 2008

Um, I can't shoot out of any car anymore. I noticed this happened during a heist last night and I can't find a way to fix it. Any ideas? I know about square to change weapons. Not in passive mode.

UnfortunateSexFart
May 18, 2008

Slim Killington posted:

Which car? If you're in the new armored Kuruma you can only shoot out the very tiny window openings, so it limits the range of aim.

All cars. Started on the prison bus during a heist and now I just can't shoot in cars ever. No dropping grenades etc either.

UnfortunateSexFart
May 18, 2008

titties posted:

Try checking your control settings and online game options, something may have gotten changed somehow.

Tried that, nope. R1 still works for taking cover too. This is like game destroying and no one is reporting the same problem

UnfortunateSexFart
May 18, 2008

I even had a mode where the only thing you could do is shoot from a vehicle and it won't let me shoot from a vehicle. Unbelievable. Is there some sort of hard reset for this that won't erase any single player or online progress?

On the bright side, had a perfect prison break run without any talking or organization. Or shooting from cars, obviously.

Edit: fixed it after finally finding someone else with the same problem. You have to go into a race with weapons enabled. Weird.

edit 2: how did I just discover outfits? These are amazing

UnfortunateSexFart fucked around with this message at Mar 14, 2015 around 09:35

UnfortunateSexFart
May 18, 2008

So nice to have drive-by abilities again. Life isn't complete until you do this

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=V87Sh56gxTU

UnfortunateSexFart
May 18, 2008

Slim Killington posted:

What happens when two guidos, a renegade cop, and a suicide girl-turned meth cook plan the perfect crime

Are you digitalprophet? I swear every time I play with you I turn into the worst player ever and can't stop running over people.

UnfortunateSexFart
May 18, 2008

Also what do you need for the insurgent? Someone said just the second set up of humane labs but I did that and still can't order.

UnfortunateSexFart
May 18, 2008

Slim Killington posted:

Yeah that's me. All I saw was you leaping left and right out of every Insurgent you got into, I was laughing my rear end off.

I was trying to get in the non existent gunner seat

UnfortunateSexFart
May 18, 2008

Yeah this game needs new boob options badly. And a plastic surgeon would be totally appropriate for Los Santos.

UnfortunateSexFart
May 18, 2008

Heist with me mother fuckers: ps4 leidend

UnfortunateSexFart
May 18, 2008

Wow this emp planting set up mission is the worst. Super long drive in the dark rain followed by insta fail stealth and a hacking game with a time limit. Pubbies keep quitting before we even get to the stealth.

UnfortunateSexFart
May 18, 2008

Got the armed insurgent, realized I have no real online buddies to share it with, cried as I drove around running over everything.

UnfortunateSexFart
May 18, 2008

BitBasher posted:

Problem spotted!

A good group of pubbies got me through prison break, the stealth mission and the humane labs finale with ease, and they were hilarious to boot. Meanwhile goons ignored my invites for the most part.

Really wish I could change my psn name though. I didn't think Americans would have such a hard time with leidend.

UnfortunateSexFart
May 18, 2008

titties posted:

I only ignored your invites after you were short with me for no reason and then wouldn't put us in a position to shoot down the enemy helicopters

What's your psn and are you sure it was me? edit: mr_dread? I don't recall playing with you to be honest.

I'm usually trying to get everyone else to chill the gently caress out. My pubbie group would've torn itself to shreds without my gentle words of encouragement after each failure (and reminder that they're getting six figures)

UnfortunateSexFart fucked around with this message at Mar 16, 2015 around 00:12

UnfortunateSexFart
May 18, 2008

I can just select a cop uniform from the outfit section of my closet. Is that not normal?

UnfortunateSexFart
May 18, 2008

gibbed posted:

No? What section?

"Outfits." Maybe triggered by doing the heist where you dress up as cops? I hosted it.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

UnfortunateSexFart
May 18, 2008

MAKE WAY NEW STARS posted:

Destiny raids are only 6, the advantage is finding people who A) want to do the content and B) Aren't braindead.

That and bypassing destiny's complete lack of endgame matchmaking at the time.

Being brain dead is optional in Destiny, at least for the first raid. I had the expansion pass but sold it before trying the second raid. GTA requires more coordination.

• Locked thread
«2 »