Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
UnfortunateSexFart
May 18, 2008

𒃻 𒌓𒁉𒋫 𒆷𒁀𒅅𒆷
𒆠𒂖 𒌉 𒌫 𒁮𒈠𒈾𒅗 𒂉 𒉡𒌒𒂉𒊑

Wait, we can customize insurgents? I figured no because you have to order them by phone every time.

I bought an armored kuruma and put $80k chrome rims on it. Wasn't a big fan of the car's look at first but several hundred thousand dollars made it look mint.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

UnfortunateSexFart
May 18, 2008

𒃻 𒌓𒁉𒋫 𒆷𒁀𒅅𒆷
𒆠𒂖 𒌉 𒌫 𒁮𒈠𒈾𒅗 𒂉 𒉡𒌒𒂉𒊑

Brightman posted:

There's an Insurgent for like half the cost that doesn't have a turret that you keep in your garage and can mod.

Well poo poo, I'm gonna go broke.

UnfortunateSexFart
May 18, 2008

𒃻 𒌓𒁉𒋫 𒆷𒁀𒅅𒆷
𒆠𒂖 𒌉 𒌫 𒁮𒈠𒈾𒅗 𒂉 𒉡𒌒𒂉𒊑

Someone was making dashboard messages pop up so much during tense heist stuff that I had to unfriend him. I prefer in-game invites.

UnfortunateSexFart
May 18, 2008

𒃻 𒌓𒁉𒋫 𒆷𒁀𒅅𒆷
𒆠𒂖 𒌉 𒌫 𒁮𒈠𒈾𒅗 𒂉 𒉡𒌒𒂉𒊑

I find it hilarious that goons are the only people who regularly choose women characters. All these dudes wanna watch man butt running all day.

UnfortunateSexFart
May 18, 2008

𒃻 𒌓𒁉𒋫 𒆷𒁀𒅅𒆷
𒆠𒂖 𒌉 𒌫 𒁮𒈠𒈾𒅗 𒂉 𒉡𒌒𒂉𒊑

If girl character bums were as bad as their boobs I wouldn't be one but look at this poo poo (after the chopper crash). MMMPH

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yw_490FY-wY

UnfortunateSexFart
May 18, 2008

𒃻 𒌓𒁉𒋫 𒆷𒁀𒅅𒆷
𒆠𒂖 𒌉 𒌫 𒁮𒈠𒈾𒅗 𒂉 𒉡𒌒𒂉𒊑

OK I'm off work for the next 3.5 days. Late night ps4 heisters, holla at me: leidend

UnfortunateSexFart
May 18, 2008

𒃻 𒌓𒁉𒋫 𒆷𒁀𒅅𒆷
𒆠𒂖 𒌉 𒌫 𒁮𒈠𒈾𒅗 𒂉 𒉡𒌒𒂉𒊑

Need some patient people to do trash talk with me (garbage trucks) leidend

UnfortunateSexFart
May 18, 2008

𒃻 𒌓𒁉𒋫 𒆷𒁀𒅅𒆷
𒆠𒂖 𒌉 𒌫 𒁮𒈠𒈾𒅗 𒂉 𒉡𒌒𒂉𒊑

Good times, Powershift. My brain was fried after listening to that insurgent gun shoot everything in sight for 15 minutes.

UnfortunateSexFart
May 18, 2008

𒃻 𒌓𒁉𒋫 𒆷𒁀𒅅𒆷
𒆠𒂖 𒌉 𒌫 𒁮𒈠𒈾𒅗 𒂉 𒉡𒌒𒂉𒊑

Need some people that actually notice what the mission is for truck photography (pacific standard vans)

Psn leidend

UnfortunateSexFart
May 18, 2008

𒃻 𒌓𒁉𒋫 𒆷𒁀𒅅𒆷
𒆠𒂖 𒌉 𒌫 𒁮𒈠𒈾𒅗 𒂉 𒉡𒌒𒂉𒊑

I'm finding it difficult to go back to playing ”normally" after smashing through the last several heist missions with goons that are much better players than I.

No one wants to join a regular lobby, it's all heists all the time. I was enjoying online before heists. :/

UnfortunateSexFart
May 18, 2008

𒃻 𒌓𒁉𒋫 𒆷𒁀𒅅𒆷
𒆠𒂖 𒌉 𒌫 𒁮𒈠𒈾𒅗 𒂉 𒉡𒌒𒂉𒊑

Quicksand_Jesus posted:

Folks, If what you're looking for is elite gently caress-up skills that make the rest of us look like amateurs, then you need to contact this man ASAP. He knows his stuff.

https://youtu.be/f04UZFHzuSc

A+++ would buy from again.

Hahaha holy poo poo, I am the worst motorcycle driver in the world and would've slit my wrists if that happened after I finally got to the boat.

UnfortunateSexFart
May 18, 2008

𒃻 𒌓𒁉𒋫 𒆷𒁀𒅅𒆷
𒆠𒂖 𒌉 𒌫 𒁮𒈠𒈾𒅗 𒂉 𒉡𒌒𒂉𒊑

I played heists with an 11 year old and even accepted his friend request because he was pretty good at the game. Better than the other two pubbies at least.

Age came up because he said I "sounded older, like 17 or something." I'm 34.

UnfortunateSexFart
May 18, 2008

𒃻 𒌓𒁉𒋫 𒆷𒁀𒅅𒆷
𒆠𒂖 𒌉 𒌫 𒁮𒈠𒈾𒅗 𒂉 𒉡𒌒𒂉𒊑

Typical GBS posted:

Any UK 360 Goons want to do heists this week, I've only done the starter one and the prison break final, every heist I join is full of morons or never enough people join and people get bored of waiting and quit.

Just been cheesing missions with the Armoured Kuruma which is great but really want the Insurgant to murder pubbies with...

Insurgent seems easier to get sniped out of (from the front) than the kuruma, for what it's worth.

UnfortunateSexFart
May 18, 2008

𒃻 𒌓𒁉𒋫 𒆷𒁀𒅅𒆷
𒆠𒂖 𒌉 𒌫 𒁮𒈠𒈾𒅗 𒂉 𒉡𒌒𒂉𒊑

A goon and I were randomly rampaging around in separate Insurgents a few days ago and we both tried to run over the same guy at the same time and he essentially blocked me from getting the kill. :( I thought the guy might even survive in a little triangle created by the two insurgents and a wall.

UnfortunateSexFart
May 18, 2008

𒃻 𒌓𒁉𒋫 𒆷𒁀𒅅𒆷
𒆠𒂖 𒌉 𒌫 𒁮𒈠𒈾𒅗 𒂉 𒉡𒌒𒂉𒊑

I chose Del Perro Heights because I like Santa Monica and everyone else lives in the Century City one.

tyrannosaurus posted:

i just switched from the 360 to the xbone and gently caress this place is a ghost town. i'll play in lobbies and be the only one there

Why on earth would you buy an xbone?

UnfortunateSexFart fucked around with this message at 23:39 on Mar 24, 2015

UnfortunateSexFart
May 18, 2008

𒃻 𒌓𒁉𒋫 𒆷𒁀𒅅𒆷
𒆠𒂖 𒌉 𒌫 𒁮𒈠𒈾𒅗 𒂉 𒉡𒌒𒂉𒊑

Tyrannosaurus posted:

Armored Kuruma or Insurgent? I'm sitting on some money and would like some advice on how to burn it

I have both. Kuruma is way better for missions/heists, Insurgent is fun for free roam though. I love just building up momentum and smashing into other players' cars with that thing.

Definitely don't buy the Insurgent with the gun, no garage storage or customization and it always spawns miles from you.

UnfortunateSexFart
May 18, 2008

𒃻 𒌓𒁉𒋫 𒆷𒁀𒅅𒆷
𒆠𒂖 𒌉 𒌫 𒁮𒈠𒈾𒅗 𒂉 𒉡𒌒𒂉𒊑

ijyt posted:

Two weeks until MTN CRW gets to play on the platform it was made for.

:derp:

You could play it on Xbox 360 years ago bro

UnfortunateSexFart
May 18, 2008

𒃻 𒌓𒁉𒋫 𒆷𒁀𒅅𒆷
𒆠𒂖 𒌉 𒌫 𒁮𒈠𒈾𒅗 𒂉 𒉡𒌒𒂉𒊑

I had a hell of a time the first few attempts on the motorcycle part of the finale then the seas parted and the cops got way easier and I breezed through. Maybe I was behind everyone else?I haven't tried it a second time.

UnfortunateSexFart
May 18, 2008

𒃻 𒌓𒁉𒋫 𒆷𒁀𒅅𒆷
𒆠𒂖 𒌉 𒌫 𒁮𒈠𒈾𒅗 𒂉 𒉡𒌒𒂉𒊑

Holy gently caress I've been playing this game since last gen launch and just saw that you can have your blown up insured car delivered.

UnfortunateSexFart
May 18, 2008

𒃻 𒌓𒁉𒋫 𒆷𒁀𒅅𒆷
𒆠𒂖 𒌉 𒌫 𒁮𒈠𒈾𒅗 𒂉 𒉡𒌒𒂉𒊑

T1g4h posted:

Insurance means whenever a random pubbie decides to blow up your car (and it will happen. Repeatedly.), they pay to have it replaced. You can also blow it up yourself, but you have to pay for the replacement. The online dealership ones are different in that they come with insurance and a tracker right from the start, and buying them is the only way to get the high end sports / super cars. Otherwise, no real difference between a car you've stolen off the street and put a tracker / insurance on versus one you bought from a dealership site.

And don't take two years to notice you can have your replacement car delivered to you like I did. Long-press touchpad menu on PS4, who knows on everything else.

UnfortunateSexFart
May 18, 2008

𒃻 𒌓𒁉𒋫 𒆷𒁀𒅅𒆷
𒆠𒂖 𒌉 𒌫 𒁮𒈠𒈾𒅗 𒂉 𒉡𒌒𒂉𒊑

T1g4h posted:

... Wait, what? I knew there was a trick to call Mors, order a replacement, then call your Mechanic and have it delivered, I didn't know you could do what you're describing. Holy poo poo :aaa:

I saw it on a youtube video last week and was like "....are you kidding me." I had been driving to Mors every time.

About six months before that I found out you could pay to get your car out of impound instead of stealing it every time.

But yet I breezed through the heists with mostly pubbies.

UnfortunateSexFart
May 18, 2008

𒃻 𒌓𒁉𒋫 𒆷𒁀𒅅𒆷
𒆠𒂖 𒌉 𒌫 𒁮𒈠𒈾𒅗 𒂉 𒉡𒌒𒂉𒊑

Nintendo Kid posted:

The impound used to be bugged so you had to steal from it on the old consoles for a while, the pay option would never come up.

OK, that makes me feel better.

UnfortunateSexFart
May 18, 2008

𒃻 𒌓𒁉𒋫 𒆷𒁀𒅅𒆷
𒆠𒂖 𒌉 𒌫 𒁮𒈠𒈾𒅗 𒂉 𒉡𒌒𒂉𒊑

Nintendo Kid posted:

Looks like they only fixed the functionality for good with the Valentine's 2014 update, and didn't add guiding messages for it until the June 2014 update.

That was one of the main reasons I gave up on online for many months, being chased by immortal cops every time I was killed by immortal cops. And that was before I knew how easy it was to hide from them. Then one day I saw the message.

UnfortunateSexFart
May 18, 2008

𒃻 𒌓𒁉𒋫 𒆷𒁀𒅅𒆷
𒆠𒂖 𒌉 𒌫 𒁮𒈠𒈾𒅗 𒂉 𒉡𒌒𒂉𒊑

Didn't Rockstar say they were going to stop doing updates for GTA Online? Not that I'm complaining.

I'm playing this on PC now and you can't transfer character anymore so I'm like level 4. Add me if you want to play stuff. Username: leidend on Rockstar, or leidend23 on Steam, not sure which you use.

UnfortunateSexFart
May 18, 2008

𒃻 𒌓𒁉𒋫 𒆷𒁀𒅅𒆷
𒆠𒂖 𒌉 𒌫 𒁮𒈠𒈾𒅗 𒂉 𒉡𒌒𒂉𒊑

Mondian posted:

So when the MC update hit I bought the clubhouse in Paleto, because I thought it'd be nice to do stuff on that side of the map. Well yeah that turned out to be the worst decision ever because all the jobs send you back into the city so it just means you need to cross the entire length of the map twice for every job you do. Now I'm looking at bunkers and there's a nice cheap one down the street from my MC, but I'm assuming nothing has changed in regards to jobs? Will I just be doubling down on bad decisions and excessive travel times if I buy it?

Can you sell/move the MC? I just did the same thing with the same logic. :(

UnfortunateSexFart
May 18, 2008

𒃻 𒌓𒁉𒋫 𒆷𒁀𒅅𒆷
𒆠𒂖 𒌉 𒌫 𒁮𒈠𒈾𒅗 𒂉 𒉡𒌒𒂉𒊑

Arsonide posted:

God loving drat it. That's the second time this poo poo has happened today. I give Rockstar fifteen minutes of my life selling $250,000 of guns, then right when I finish the last objective, $250,000 pops up but is not added to my account, Agent 14 congratulates me on a job well done, and a screen pops up saying "Sorry that transaction couldn't be processed on our servers." Despite having a rock solid connection and no interruption of connectivity at all. The transaction that took my loving guns out of my bunker went through fine, just not the one to pay me my money. Twice in one day, and all I have to show for it is two "lol sorry" screens.

I get this for every gunrunning mission but it still deposits the money.

UnfortunateSexFart
May 18, 2008

𒃻 𒌓𒁉𒋫 𒆷𒁀𒅅𒆷
𒆠𒂖 𒌉 𒌫 𒁮𒈠𒈾𒅗 𒂉 𒉡𒌒𒂉𒊑

Do MC missions ever evolve beyond boring cargo drop missions with multiple vehicles that were clearly meant for people who could find friends to regularly play a 4 year old game?

UnfortunateSexFart
May 18, 2008

𒃻 𒌓𒁉𒋫 𒆷𒁀𒅅𒆷
𒆠𒂖 𒌉 𒌫 𒁮𒈠𒈾𒅗 𒂉 𒉡𒌒𒂉𒊑

I switched to PC but thanks for the offer.

UnfortunateSexFart
May 18, 2008

𒃻 𒌓𒁉𒋫 𒆷𒁀𒅅𒆷
𒆠𒂖 𒌉 𒌫 𒁮𒈠𒈾𒅗 𒂉 𒉡𒌒𒂉𒊑

Trying to play heists with pubbies was terrible at launch but now it's impossible. I just want Lester to stop harassing me. :( Leidend on PC if you wanna help. (They stopped doing character transfers so I have to do them all again)

UnfortunateSexFart
May 18, 2008

𒃻 𒌓𒁉𒋫 𒆷𒁀𒅅𒆷
𒆠𒂖 𒌉 𒌫 𒁮𒈠𒈾𒅗 𒂉 𒉡𒌒𒂉𒊑

Jose Mengelez posted:

huh, the new adversary mode is... good?
it's basically drop zone, mixed with ctf and a sprinkling of scavenger hunt.

I haven't played Battlegrounds but it seems similar to that?

UnfortunateSexFart
May 18, 2008

𒃻 𒌓𒁉𒋫 𒆷𒁀𒅅𒆷
𒆠𒂖 𒌉 𒌫 𒁮𒈠𒈾𒅗 𒂉 𒉡𒌒𒂉𒊑

If you buy a boat can you summon it when you want? I dropped a supply crate in the middle of the big lake near Sandy Shores and couldn't get anything to spawn via phone or anything. Merryweather told me to eat poo poo.

UnfortunateSexFart
May 18, 2008

𒃻 𒌓𒁉𒋫 𒆷𒁀𒅅𒆷
𒆠𒂖 𒌉 𒌫 𒁮𒈠𒈾𒅗 𒂉 𒉡𒌒𒂉𒊑

Hugh Malone posted:

Anybody played the Ruiner200 darts game thing yet?

More like curling than darts since the most important thing is to knock people away. I like it but quitters/bad players make it lopsided quickly most of the time as usual.

UnfortunateSexFart
May 18, 2008

𒃻 𒌓𒁉𒋫 𒆷𒁀𒅅𒆷
𒆠𒂖 𒌉 𒌫 𒁮𒈠𒈾𒅗 𒂉 𒉡𒌒𒂉𒊑

OK so I bankrupted myself fast tracking all the bunker research, and Reddit seems to think fully upgraded MC drug warehouses are worthless except for coke. Is that true? I've already sunk so much money into the other ones, and yeah the loving game is billing me like $30,000 every 48 minutes, but if I steal supplies and do a mission every 47 minutes I'm still profiting right?

UnfortunateSexFart
May 18, 2008

𒃻 𒌓𒁉𒋫 𒆷𒁀𒅅𒆷
𒆠𒂖 𒌉 𒌫 𒁮𒈠𒈾𒅗 𒂉 𒉡𒌒𒂉𒊑

Right, so it's pure profit after that, correct? This will come as a shocker but there's a lot of misinformation on reddit.

UnfortunateSexFart
May 18, 2008

𒃻 𒌓𒁉𒋫 𒆷𒁀𒅅𒆷
𒆠𒂖 𒌉 𒌫 𒁮𒈠𒈾𒅗 𒂉 𒉡𒌒𒂉𒊑

Wow smuggers run is terrible solo. I don't know why I expected to have fun.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

UnfortunateSexFart
May 18, 2008

𒃻 𒌓𒁉𒋫 𒆷𒁀𒅅𒆷
𒆠𒂖 𒌉 𒌫 𒁮𒈠𒈾𒅗 𒂉 𒉡𒌒𒂉𒊑

Is it actually a heist or is it just gonna be more courier work like everything else?

• Locked thread