Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Blacula
Dec 22, 2008

vug posted:

people bringing a kuruma on missions is possibly even more annoying than in open world. I was doing the building site thing and some shitlord did the whole thing from inside his loving noob wagon and kept running all the other players over while doing so

so eventually everyone else died and we had to watch him taking his sweet rear end time to finish the mission. gently caress that thing

This sounds like a pubbie problem, not an armored Kuruma problem.

My new favorite thing is helicopters. What order should I buy them in? I'm thinking Valkyrie, Buzzard, Annihilator?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Blacula
Dec 22, 2008

Policenaut posted:

The Annihilator is bad. Don't buy it.

Savage, then?

Blacula
Dec 22, 2008

Hikaki posted:

Is that bug still around where garaging a street car overwrites a car already inside your garage or did they squash it?

Supposedly fixed in the most recent patch.

Blacula
Dec 22, 2008

Postin on Page Not Found :cool:

Anyone have any experience with the recently added air vehicle spawn locations? Just wondering how that change has affected getting to my buzzard for better or worse.

Blacula
Dec 22, 2008

Also from the patch notes

quote:

Further weapon rebalancing tweaks have been made based on community feedback. The damage and accuracy of the AP Pistol have been slightly reduced to bring it in line with similar automatic weapons.

Taking out police choppers from the Kuruma just got a bit more complicated.

Blacula
Dec 22, 2008

Haven't really played since before VIPs were added, got about 2 million in the bank. Wondering if someone could tell me about the office and warehouse and why I should get either or both.

Blacula
Dec 22, 2008

Ha, still comparing to games where you get something specific for your purchase? Gachapon is the ultimate corporate-friendly scheme. Imagine spending $3 a time in GTA and getting random rewards like 80 pistol ammo or a yellow bandanna all the while they are advertising the jackpot of a new yacht for just one more IAP!

Blacula
Dec 22, 2008

Steam sale is up, and Amazon has price matched it at 50% off. Good time to :getin:

https://smile.amazon.com/Grand-Theft-Auto-V-PC/dp/B00KXAGTV6/

http://store.steampowered.com/app/271590/

Blacula
Dec 22, 2008

Misreading that made me wonder what double rewards from ingame e-sports would look like, like some sort of GTA Olympics.

Wow, killed the thread for a whole day :downs:

Blacula fucked around with this message at 08:47 on Jan 10, 2017

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Blacula
Dec 22, 2008

Looking cool is good tho???

• Locked thread