Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
awesome-express
Dec 30, 2008

Looked like an f35, it's only got one engine as well :haw:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

awesome-express
Dec 30, 2008

I can't believe how pretty this game is with snow. There should be a setting somewhere to have it permanently enabled.

EDIT: btw, how do I take a native screenshot with the PS4? Double tapping the share button just starts recording video.

awesome-express
Dec 30, 2008

So how do you pick up snow and throw snowballs? I tried everything and it doesn't work. Everyone else is pelting me with them :(

awesome-express
Dec 30, 2008

PSN is still down for me :/

awesome-express
Dec 30, 2008

Some winter glamor shots

awesome-express
Dec 30, 2008

This game is so pretty :allears:

awesome-express
Dec 30, 2008

omg chael crash posted:

Nice, uh, plate homie

A lot of people have trouble deciphering it

I mean how is it not obvious enough?

Anyhow, more not-e-class shots. I think it's one of the best-looking sedans in the game, and definitely the best pick for cruising around with yo homies.

awesome-express fucked around with this message at 15:26 on Jan 28, 2015

awesome-express
Dec 30, 2008

So I just got the heists update.
And my guy went from looking like a generic Battlefield character

To goddam Sam Fisher :yayclod:

The stealth heist was also ridiculously fun with when played with goons. Coordinating simultaneous sniper kills was awesome as hell.

awesome-express
Dec 30, 2008

Hey guys, I'm trying to do Trevor's heists, add me as pedroleumjelly (ps4) and lets make some cash :getin:

awesome-express
Dec 30, 2008

So what's the best/quickest way to make $? I bought an £11.00 cashcard and feel cheated

awesome-express fucked around with this message at 13:07 on Jun 12, 2015

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

awesome-express
Dec 30, 2008

mutata posted:

Budos Band station in Sleeping Dogs was the best.

Edit: I appreciate that none of you have tried to convince me that the talk radio in GTAV is good.

V has a talk radio station? I just listen to VBR since it has like 3 good songs. Deffo needs more punk songs...

• Locked thread