Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
strong bird
May 12, 2009

hosed up that I can't get the best car in the series (blista compact)

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

strong bird
May 12, 2009

Does that work online

strong bird
May 12, 2009

mendoza...

strong bird
May 12, 2009

Supercars are boring

What's that garbage looking armoured sedan that everyone has and never gets out of in missions unless it's absolutely necessary? There should be an option to automatically kick anyone who has that as their vehicle because they're guaranteed to speed ahead at mach 4 and shoot their dumb SMG with impunity before I can get there and play this god drat cover shooter

strong bird fucked around with this message at 18:31 on Aug 27, 2015

strong bird
May 12, 2009

Press Q

strong bird
May 12, 2009

If you rebound the cover button from Q to X then you should press X.

strong bird
May 12, 2009

I'll play. When do you want?

strong bird
May 12, 2009

I'm eager to play the heists so I can have enough money, hopefully, to press the 'buy all ammo' button.

strong bird
May 12, 2009

I want to press it

e: A hacker just gave me all weapons and ammo so I guess I'm sorted

strong bird
May 12, 2009

I am the birdliker.

strong bird
May 12, 2009

That's a tough mission

strong bird
May 12, 2009

I like on the missions where it's Ballas selling to the meth gang or wahtever and you kill a balla and a hillbilly laments the death of Cletus

strong bird
May 12, 2009

Bird crew...

strong bird
May 12, 2009

The blista in this game is gutter trash compared to vice city era

strong bird
May 12, 2009

I want to heist

strong bird
May 12, 2009

deep impact on vhs posted:

i actually quit playing due to all the times retards would just ruin poo poo with an armored kuruma

yea

strong bird
May 12, 2009

circ dick soleil posted:

So it actually scans your installation directory? That sounds a little creepy.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1WNtlUgCRnY

What are you keeping in your install directory that isn't the game

strong bird
May 12, 2009

Its gold

strong bird
May 12, 2009

tec9...

strong bird
May 12, 2009

Literally kilobytes of data

strong bird
May 12, 2009

95% of the weapons are useless because you can't fire them out of an armored car and 99% of vehicles are useless because everyone is using an armored car

strong bird
May 12, 2009

Thats a lot of work to avoid playing the game

strong bird
May 12, 2009

It's not, because it's the word 'Regina', and not the word 'Panto'. Think before post.

strong bird
May 12, 2009

I want 2 heist

strong bird
May 12, 2009

Yea

strong bird
May 12, 2009

Sorry

strong bird
May 12, 2009

They call me the birdliker so much so that I have adopted it as my Social Club name, on the PC; another thing I like is doing missions, including Heists.

strong bird
May 12, 2009

There's probably a tooltip that pops up the first time you launch the game after the heists update for 2 seconds before the popup about pressing X to duck in cars and after the 2 phone calls

strong bird
May 12, 2009

just a hunch but the reason is probably that being athletic helps you move. not entirely sure but i have a strong feeling this may be the case

strong bird
May 12, 2009

For reasons unbeknownst to me, the Driving skill has an influence on controlling ground vehicles, and the Flying skill on controlling air vehicles.

strong bird
May 12, 2009

Does your aim mode restrict who you invite into jobs?

strong bird
May 12, 2009

The PC port of GTA IV told me that

strong bird
May 12, 2009

I want 2 heist

strong bird
May 12, 2009

I'd say they really missed the mark if the payouts for the people helping you are so low but I think it's fairly clear what their goal is and has been with what are essentially freemium DLCs

strong bird
May 12, 2009

are u all ok

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

strong bird
May 12, 2009

Seems like these open world missions would have been cool on day 1 instead of now where everyone has armored cars, tanks, and fighter planes

• Locked thread