Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
verbal enema
May 23, 2009

onlymarfans.com
I don't have a mic or mics on so I don't care who I play with but when I he into a lobby and I get that mass disconnect poo poo as well I cry a little.

All I want is to do a mission then a DM or TDM afterwards then free roam. A small dream but apparently it is drat near impossible

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

verbal enema
May 23, 2009

onlymarfans.com

Feenix posted:

For all the bullshit that GTAO has been these last few days, it's still a riot when you get a bunch of fun guys together. That was good times, SyntheticSoul, HausuChan, MeinGott (Sorry I don't remember where your ultra-leet numbers were in your names.) :D

Yeah I'm Mein1Gott. That was some wicked fun we were having. Going to pick a mic up tomorrow.

Also the anime tights are a part of an outfit. Something Bubblegum I don't remember off the top of my head.

verbal enema
May 23, 2009

onlymarfans.com

Scyron posted:

I'm thinking of getting back on in a bit for another solid hour or two, if anyone wants to roll some races with sports classics, sports, or muscle.

id like to do some muscle racing need like all the upgrades for my main car choice. Only car choice imo

psn is mein1gott im in lljk though

verbal enema
May 23, 2009

onlymarfans.com
I'm on right now got an OK pub with me

verbal enema
May 23, 2009

onlymarfans.com

Feenix posted:

MeinGott, I accepted your invite, and it's loading, but jesus christ it's been like 10 minutes of loading while in the clouds... what the poo poo gently caress drat. They need to fix this. Right now this game is the biggest waste of time. I mean that literally. There is so much time wasted.

Lol I haven't had that in two days I'm in in like 1 min and can go 20+ missions in a row

verbal enema
May 23, 2009

onlymarfans.com
I'm on the way from work.

Should be there 11ish EST if anyone would like to play some missions. I need some money and some muscle car races to upgrade my main whip.

VerbalEnema in LLJK

verbal enema
May 23, 2009

onlymarfans.com

Wheany posted:

I want a hoodie with flames on it, because I'm going for a look. But I guess I'll have to settle for a plain black one for now.

what about the skeleton one

verbal enema
May 23, 2009

onlymarfans.com

Mash posted:

The_Maniac_Cop. I think that might've been my cousin, M_P_5_kurz. We usually stick to PSN party chat because it's cleaner than in-game so if we didn't listen or something during the few missions we did, blame it on party chat.

We had some good runs last night. I don't have a mic so don't worry about it. Invite me to the party next time I like to listen.

Pretty good first ever helicopter last night that was fun.

verbal enema
May 23, 2009

onlymarfans.com

Mash posted:

Pickup Sticks can be really hard mission so if that was your first time piloting a helicopter you did pretty good. My cousin was pretty skeptical at first but by the time we got to the Frigit warehouse he was convinced you knew what you were doing. :v:

If I'm not with my cousin I'm usually in crew+friends chat, but I'll add you next time I'm in a party.

I was only like 3 beers deep then so I was like mad pumped up to give it a shot. I am aware of L1 and R1 so that makes me 100% better than most pilots imo

I had a lot of fun doing a different thing per area. 1st one I just circled it, 2nd I think I landed dropped you guys off then took up hovered and came down since you wrecked the baddies. Same with the 3rd the fourth was fun as heck. I actually had to get out and pop some shots at some fools. Picking that guy up off the rooftop felt cool as heck No man left behind ya know.

verbal enema
May 23, 2009

onlymarfans.com
I'm about to get on if anyone wants to do some general mission/dm/race/free roam gently caress around

verbal enema
May 23, 2009

onlymarfans.com
How is the PS4 headset? I hate being a mute in video games and I was thinking of picking one up as I don't really have the cheddar to be spending on console mics.

Or really do I have to use a PS4 headset.

verbal enema
May 23, 2009

onlymarfans.com

bisticles posted:

Good times tonight, LLJK PSN crew.

drat I was hoping to catch you tonight.

I should be on in an hour if anyone wants to do some missions I need money for a helicopter so badly.

Can't buy one yet well maybe I can but w/e I need a Frogger so bad

verbal enema
May 23, 2009

onlymarfans.com
Anyone on PS4 right now? I'm about to get on for some general fuckery and hopefully some missions.

verbal enema
May 23, 2009

onlymarfans.com
Lets play some games you goony fucks the 7 day csgo ban started today

verbal enema
May 23, 2009

onlymarfans.com
Shootout to Sickness hope he got his iPhone 6

verbal enema
May 23, 2009

onlymarfans.com

Icedude posted:

It's slightly confusing, there's the 'Radar' setting you mentioned that's On/Blip/Off, but there's also 'Expanded Radar' a bit further down the Settings menu. Changing that to On should give you the big minimap without the nametags

e: Unless you somehow managed to get nametags on at all times with that enabled, in which case I'm stumped AND want to figure out how to turn that on

I'd love of someone could figure out the way to get the big map to have names. I have done it but I didn't know how and wasn't really paying attention since it was like a day after launch. I'd love that right now

verbal enema
May 23, 2009

onlymarfans.com
lol I join a 7/8 party and we have a playlist ready and it loads the race.

"You have timed out from GTA Online"

well gently caress this then :downs: I could hear everyone having so much fun and I'm battling idiot pubs all sad style

verbal enema
May 23, 2009

onlymarfans.com
:rip:

verbal enema
May 23, 2009

onlymarfans.com
Any of you idiots going to be on tonight? Too broke to go out and why do so I got gobs of booze here.

verbal enema
May 23, 2009

onlymarfans.com
gta come on

verbal enema
May 23, 2009

onlymarfans.com
lmao once again i merrt a guy who has a mxiape on gtav obline

http://www.datpiff.com/aof-nahnah-Fresh-Out-The-Ice-Box-Vol1-mixtape.641670.html

verbal enema
May 23, 2009

onlymarfans.com
Snagged me a crate before work. KDST shirt is pretty cool

verbal enema
May 23, 2009

onlymarfans.com
I am like permabroke in this game :saddowns:

verbal enema
May 23, 2009

onlymarfans.com

Bro Nerd Alpha posted:

I'm not liking first person mode. The field of vision just seems off to me.

You can adjust it.

verbal enema
May 23, 2009

onlymarfans.com
Close call in a Titan

http://youtu.be/9EesmTxyY1I

verbal enema
May 23, 2009

onlymarfans.com

Maytag posted:

Why did I look like this is this hacking too

Did you turn into a giant ufo as well

verbal enema
May 23, 2009

onlymarfans.com

T1g4h posted:

This guy knows what's up :hfive:

box neon

verbal enema
May 23, 2009

onlymarfans.com
Picked this up on sale. Looking forward to GTA pc fun times

verbal enema
May 23, 2009

onlymarfans.com

What the gently caress is this

verbal enema
May 23, 2009

onlymarfans.com
Anyone up to play later. Spent last night fiddling with settings and I can play GTA on my PC with kickass PS3.5 graphics.

Also is LLJK still the main crew? I seem to be holding that tag still after 2 years

verbal enema
May 23, 2009

onlymarfans.com
Some dude picked me up in one of those the first day I got this game again and it was a good time

verbal enema
May 23, 2009

onlymarfans.com
I'll be on PS4 looking to do some heists later around 11pm est

Ign is mein1gott I'm also in lljk

verbal enema
May 23, 2009

onlymarfans.com

Hugh Malone posted:

malakai713, I'm logging on now

Nice I'm on rn

Just got home and accepted the friend request

verbal enema
May 23, 2009

onlymarfans.com
Does changing my Obey Omnis tires matter?

It's the rally one if that matters

verbal enema
May 23, 2009

onlymarfans.com
What

verbal enema
May 23, 2009

onlymarfans.com
What apartment am I supposed to buy?

I see all sorts and I can afford the most expensive on dynasty8 so I assume that one?

verbal enema
May 23, 2009

onlymarfans.com
I scooped the del perro one

verbal enema
May 23, 2009

onlymarfans.com
Well where were you fuckers two hours ago

verbal enema
May 23, 2009

onlymarfans.com
I guess I'll download that to the phone again.

I'm on da PS4 so I don't have to see the smarmy nerds on PC heh nerds with your keyboards and rodent controllers gross get a job ya dweebs

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

verbal enema
May 23, 2009

onlymarfans.com

Some Zero posted:

So last night was my first night on PC after a couple hundred hours on the xbone. Controls definitely take summer getting used to. But drat is it pretty and between the graphics and the populations of players and NPCs the world feels way more alive. Plus got some hacker bux and teleported and killed and spawned at the top of world above chilliad.

I'll take the minor annoyances in trade for how much better the game is here.

PC GTA is king and I miss it very much but PS4 is fun and I make friends with Latin Americans a lot and they let me drive their cars

• Locked thread