Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
MadJackMcJack
Jun 10, 2009

net cafe scandal posted:

Post some drat character pics, all.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

MadJackMcJack
Jun 10, 2009
Racing is fun when it's not boring old super cars.

MadJackMcJack
Jun 10, 2009
I have no problem flying planes, but choppers I find wobble all over the loving place, and have a tendency to pull to the right whenever I try to stay still. Makes using them a pain in the arse. I dunno if there's something I'm doing wrong, or my flying skill is too low, or choppers are just designed to handle like a greased brick.

MadJackMcJack
Jun 10, 2009

Brosnan posted:

Welp this just gives me the eye-in-the-sky hang, so I guess I won't be doing that..

Open it from single player.

MadJackMcJack
Jun 10, 2009

SolidSnakesBandana posted:

So I just learned that there are buses and jets that can hold up to 16 people. What is the most effective way to utilize this information?

Offer guided tours of Los Santos that ends in fiery explosive death.

MadJackMcJack fucked around with this message at 02:35 on May 22, 2015

MadJackMcJack
Jun 10, 2009

Powershift posted:

post-mission knife-fights are a universal language :allears:

Post mission sticky bomb or GTFO :colbert:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

MadJackMcJack
Jun 10, 2009

UserErr0r posted:

Every time people comment on there not being any cheating going on and how it's safe to play uninterrupted, a new wave of cheaters come out

I was on a server when some guy started exploding everybody. That was new.

• Locked thread