Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Thin Privilege
Jul 8, 2009
IM A STUPID MORON WITH AN UGLY FACE AND A BIG BUTT AND MY BUTT SMELLS AND I LIKE TO KISS MY OWN BUTT
Gravy Boat 2k
Um so is it possible for an NPC to put a bounty on you? I logged directly into a solo session, stole some NPC's car, he got angry and became a red dot, and while driving away I got a $7,000 bounty.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Thin Privilege
Jul 8, 2009
IM A STUPID MORON WITH AN UGLY FACE AND A BIG BUTT AND MY BUTT SMELLS AND I LIKE TO KISS MY OWN BUTT
Gravy Boat 2k

titties posted:

it just happened to you so yes. You should also have received a text that said something along the lines of "You jacked my ride / you hosed with the wrong person".

I didn't see any text :/ I also considered that maybe someone saw that I came online and decided to be a dick, but it's good to know that the NPCs can be dicks too.

Thin Privilege
Jul 8, 2009
Gravy Boat 2k
I just got loaded into a session with at least 6 people speaking French. I don't know if Canada and the US have the same servers or something, but it was fun listening to "*words words* gently caress *words* hahahaha gently caress haha ha!" Yes I am assuming nobody here speaks French :911:

Thin Privilege
Jul 8, 2009
Gravy Boat 2k
For people having trouble finding cars I found that starting an invite-only session works super well, I've found every car within 30 seconds of going to the spawn area. Tho maybe I'm just having good luck, but now to make my Sandking bright loving pink :getin:

Thin Privilege
Jul 8, 2009
Gravy Boat 2k
Proud of my vehicle

E: gently caress I hate chrome ios

Thin Privilege fucked around with this message at 20:39 on Dec 31, 2014

Thin Privilege
Jul 8, 2009
Gravy Boat 2k

Prokhor posted:

That's not a fuckin XL!!!

I know, I'm too cool to be driving other people around :c00l:

Thin Privilege
Jul 8, 2009
Gravy Boat 2k
Some jerkoff stole my name :argh:

Thin Privilege
Jul 8, 2009
Gravy Boat 2k

bisticles posted:

That's the worst name I ever heard

:qq:

/runs out

Thin Privilege
Jul 8, 2009
Gravy Boat 2k
I've been stuck at lv 15 for 2 days because I've been spending all my time enjoying the pretty snow and stealing cars. And now I need a new garage. And I miss my old higher level character that I deleted because it had more options and stuff :qq: First world problems: GTA edition

Thin Privilege
Jul 8, 2009
Gravy Boat 2k
On the plus side the game glitched and I got the new world record award.

On the negative side my ~beautiful~ redhead got the glitch where their face gets the sandpaper/old lady skin. Now she's ugly and I am sad.

Thin Privilege
Jul 8, 2009
Gravy Boat 2k

Kelly posted:

If you start up a second player and get them to level 5, when you hit level 6 you get the option to change your appearance which can be applied to your afflicted character by following this glitch:

http://youtu.be/VeIiGZfRE2o

1. Create a new character.
2. Level to 6.
3. Exit online.
4. Enter online.
5. At confirmation to edit, disconnect.
6. Re-enter online through choose character.
7. Select character you wish to edit.

Yeah I'm working on that now, just worried bc some people said it didn't work anymore. gently caress you, Bob Mulét.

Thin Privilege
Jul 8, 2009
Gravy Boat 2k
Just went into 2 different public lobbies

1) guy yelling at his baby SHUT UP when it started crying then going casually back into the convo he was having

2) some guy and his son describing anything as gay and everyone as human being. By the voice the kid was around 12. Not that I'm surprised about age, I just don't see a lot of father-son bonding in this game so this was nice :unsmith:

Thin Privilege fucked around with this message at 03:34 on Jan 10, 2015

Thin Privilege
Jul 8, 2009
Gravy Boat 2k

Count Freebasie posted:

I think I actually made my voice hoarse from screaming at the TV while trying to do races to unlock more parts. It's not that I'm bad, but everyone else has super-modded cars and is beating me. Seriously, the most frustrating part of the game. I had to stop out of frustration and then did some contact jobs with some of the worst pubbies I've ever played with. I think I've got some bad juju today.

Yup me too. I haven't won a SINGLE race since the ps4 launch, and I have 100 driving. I remember when online first came out I won like 60% of the time or so, now there's always some lv 199 who is at the finish line 2 minutes before everyone else. And since this is a totally new character, I have 0 unlocks.

I've just been doing the parachuting all the time. Calming.

Thin Privilege
Jul 8, 2009
Gravy Boat 2k
I'll probs be on if the servers don't crash, which they will, therefore the "probably."

Thin Privilege
Jul 8, 2009
Gravy Boat 2k
Ok well I was finally able to log into online and my character.... well, it did this:

I had a cute readhead:

Which is now THIS

Again, to compare:

It's like my character morphed into some hideous, poorly-made clone Witch, she's just missing the witch hat and some warts on her face.

They better pray the change character cheat still works.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Thin Privilege
Jul 8, 2009
Gravy Boat 2k
What should I do if I haven't played online in over a year? I haven't done any heists yet and have no clue how to do them, or anything else new.

And did they ever make it so when you do races/whatever you are with people in similar levels, or is it still me as a lv 30 against lv 200 guys?

• Locked thread