Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
96 spacejam
Dec 4, 2009

Is there a list somewhere of popular jobs? I'm noticing that some maps/gametype always have lobbies that fill up while others will stay empty.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

96 spacejam
Dec 4, 2009

Is there a trick to joining up with friends on PSN? "Join Friend" seems to only work 50% of the time and that's only if you want to risk waiting through 3 hours of loading screens.

96 spacejam
Dec 4, 2009

There is nothing I can do about dissapearing ammo and money, right?

After a bit of Googling it looks like it has a chance to happen when you are switching sessions and I probably change sessions 5-10 times a game because it's so drat hard to get synced up with friends. Yesterday I managed to get around 50k from a few missions and I just now logged by in and all 50k plus carbine and pistol ammo are gone. Kinda lame.

96 spacejam
Dec 4, 2009

Would be great if the OP could get updated with info on how to actually join a heist. I've been dicking around for 20 minutes and can't figure it out.

edit: Just kidding, I'm an idiot.

96 spacejam fucked around with this message at 23:36 on Mar 14, 2015

96 spacejam
Dec 4, 2009

um are there any tricks to driving on ps4 cause i literally come in dead last or 2nd to last if i'm lucky in ever race. are you supposed to brake and drift into corner or let up on the accelerator? either way, i'm probably gonna spin out

96 spacejam
Dec 4, 2009

^^ There might be hope for me after all. PSN: spvcejam-

Jonesy posted:

PIT everyone possible right out of the starting gate, and then keep trying to gently caress them up as you encounter them.

And if that fails turn around and start ramming? My next question was which supercar should I go with but at this point I may as well beef up an SUV and embrace my failure as a video game driver.

96 spacejam fucked around with this message at 18:01 on Jul 11, 2015

96 spacejam
Dec 4, 2009

BitBasher posted:

The t20 is really where it's at right now. For an SUV it's hands down a Huntley S if you actually want to host SUV races with it.

I'm going to see how well I can implement your advice first. If I'm still slaughtering every pedestrian within a 50 yard radius of the corner I'm trying to take then I'll purchase a Gravedigger.

96 spacejam
Dec 4, 2009

Are there any races on PS4 that stand out from the rest? I'm doing Quick Job -> Race which is fun but every few races they'll be one that seems way too long and complicated to be worth the time.

96 spacejam
Dec 4, 2009

Are there any Deathmatch jobs on PS4 that standout above the others in terms of map layout and overall playability?

96 spacejam fucked around with this message at 05:11 on Jul 14, 2015

96 spacejam
Dec 4, 2009

I'll be doing A Titan of Job over and over on PS4 starting in about 20min if anyone wants in on the money train. PSN: spvcejam-

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

96 spacejam
Dec 4, 2009

Any PS4 bros wanna run PB? PSN spvcejam-

• Locked thread