Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Anime_Otaku
Dec 6, 2009
Just added myself to the Google doc list, gonna ad the UK goons later, what US time zones are most likely to be worth adding from?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Anime_Otaku
Dec 6, 2009
I relented and ended up buying a High End apartment, at level 9, right before you get to own multiple properties. Dammit. Anyway, I'd like to find some goons to do the Fleeca heist with, also, do any properties come with a helipad or hanger?

Anime_Otaku
Dec 6, 2009

Tyrannosaurus posted:

I just switched from the 360 to the xbone and gently caress this place is a ghost town. I'll play in lobbies and be the only one there

I'm on XBone too, I'm in Scotland so time zones might be an issue but add me if you like.

Anime_Otaku
Dec 6, 2009

Tyrannosaurus posted:

What's your gt? I'm OldStNichols

Wraith108, might send friend requests to the East US goons, the time difference shouldn't be too harsh.

Anime_Otaku
Dec 6, 2009
I just unlocked the heists. Gonna try the Fleeca one now, would be up for playing with Goons at some time too.
Hope you guys can drive straight, unlike the pubbie I'm stuck with.

Anime_Otaku fucked around with this message at 13:44 on Mar 25, 2015

Anime_Otaku
Dec 6, 2009
I kinda blew all that free money I got with the digital Xbone version on houses, car mods and strippers (Stop judging me! The last one was only 2k 3 max). Anyone want to mess around doing activities to raise the 40k I need for the second heist?

Anime_Otaku
Dec 6, 2009
Just added Agoat and HPArtsandcrafts, on now looking for stuff to do.

Anime_Otaku
Dec 6, 2009
I'm going online right now, currently on about 15k and need 40k for the second heist, anyone want to play getaway driver while I rob some stores or do activities with me?
XBL: Wraith108

Anime_Otaku
Dec 6, 2009
If anyone is looking to do the second heist I'm heading back to my apartment now, I'll take a few minutes to get there and I'll hang around for a bit.

Anime_Otaku
Dec 6, 2009
Two things, is the police cruiser one of the "too hot to keep" cars in online and does anybody want to do heists. I've joined the goon group on Xbone so once that kicks in I'll be wanting to do the Fleeca job to get the crew bonus.

Anime_Otaku
Dec 6, 2009
Goonery sounds fun.

Anime_Otaku
Dec 6, 2009
I'm on now, just in single player right now.

Anime_Otaku
Dec 6, 2009
Anyone up for some Xbone heists? I've only done the Fleeca job so far, but that was with a pubbie so I'd like to do it again to get the bonus cash for doing it with crew members.

Anime_Otaku
Dec 6, 2009
If you're still around I'd like to do the Fleeca job again, assuming you're in the crew.

Anime_Otaku
Dec 6, 2009
A big ol' gunfight ain't as much fun when you get killed while hiding so you can put away your cash.

Anime_Otaku
Dec 6, 2009
Do the three high end apartments that are in the same tower have the same interior?
Also I have my high end apartment in Del Perro, plus an Independence Day update property in Paleto Bay to have a base while I'm looking to get somewhere quieter, is there any other places worth having with a 10 car garage or should I just get a standalone garage as my third property?
Finally, any Xbone goons want to do the second heist?

Anime_Otaku
Dec 6, 2009
I hit crew rank 10 so been sticking crew emblems on some of my vehicles, not used the paint except on the one car that I've been after for ages and had pretty much just drive right up to me outside the airport LSC, a convertible Tornado, it's got a matte blue body and crew coloured roof. One odd thing, the crew emblem on the armoured Karuma is on the door, but only on one side.

What is a good bike fore wheelies and where can I grab one, I had one of the Lost choppers but sold it (worth about 10k iirc) and the Hakuchou just accelerates too fast.

Anime_Otaku fucked around with this message at 14:38 on Apr 28, 2015

Anime_Otaku
Dec 6, 2009
I want to do the second heist with crew member on Xbone if anyone is interested. I've only done the Fleeca job so far., but I do have an armoured Kuruma.

Also found that I was wrong about my Blain County safe house, it only has 6'garage spaces. I seriously hope that R* adds a high end house to the northern part of the map at some point,

Anime_Otaku
Dec 6, 2009
I officially hate that R* actually managed to be completely accurate in making Trevor their example of the average GTA player. One of the daily challenges is to do an impromptu race, but anytime I pull up to someone and invite them to race I get shot at.

Anime_Otaku
Dec 6, 2009
Anyone know a versus mission people actually do for the daily challenges? On the subject of the daily challenges, tennis is actually not bad for a side game.

Anime_Otaku
Dec 6, 2009
Where can I find a rally race, I'm ranked about 27, I just want the metal paints for my Armoured Kuruma. Also Heists maybe? I've only done Fleeca and the Prison Break jobs, also considering changing my spawn from my LS apartment to the Sandy Shores house I have, there's been a few times I came out of the apartment and got attacked fairly fast.

Anime_Otaku
Dec 6, 2009
So I have now got the ability to call Lester and get the cops to ignore me unless I attack them, does it also prevent the military base alarm from going off? I might just grab my Dodo or Blimp and parachute in to nab one of the jets next time I'm in a session with people.

Anime_Otaku
Dec 6, 2009
Any one on Xbox One fancy doing the Humane Labs heist, including set up? Also a Rally race, I want those metal paint options for my armoured Karuma.

Anime_Otaku
Dec 6, 2009
I'm now at level 30, which is nice, also got my first go at the Insurgents vs RPGs game, we lost but it was still kinda funny. Going online now if anyone wants to do the Humane Labs heist, including all the set ups, and/or a rally race.
Also, today's daily tasks were really frigging easy.

Anime_Otaku fucked around with this message at 17:44 on Jun 3, 2015

Anime_Otaku
Dec 6, 2009
I'm on right now on Xbone if anyone's about. GT: Wraith108

I'm kinda hoping that the second update we're getting this month is some new apartments, I'd like one of the houses in Chumash, as a base and just have garages for my other properties. Helipads would be nice too.

Anime_Otaku
Dec 6, 2009
So 2 of the daily objectives today are annoying, play a death match, except, possibly because I'm on in the middle of the day I can't get one going. The other is kill 10 players, but I can't get into populated open world, plus at level 32 I'll most likely just get killed repeatedly by people at level 100+. Rant over.

Hope that mansion mentioned means either we get to own more properties or at least it comes with a garage bigger than 10 cars.

Anime_Otaku
Dec 6, 2009
What vehicle is available at Rank 32 (I think), that's got the most expensive insurance when it gets wrecked? I'm usually much lower in level than anyone that decides to go on a rampage so if I can't kill them I may as well drain their bank instead. I guess it's probably the Z-type.

Anime_Otaku
Dec 6, 2009
Trying to do a rally race to get the metal paints, of course I get the idiot co driver that does nothing for most of the time then starts spamming both directions!

Anime_Otaku
Dec 6, 2009

Nintendo Kid posted:

The best way to get the rally race thing tagged up is to find 3 buddies and just do it on Criminal Records for one lap, because it's impossible to miss the checkpoints.

Might be up for that tomorrow and swapping sea and air wins if people need them to get the colour options locked behind those too.
I'm kinda tempted to treat myself to a Vestra, was playing one of the X vs Y LTS games and it's pretty cool, plus it looks pretty nice. Though I should be keeping cash for the updates that are coming too.

Anime_Otaku
Dec 6, 2009

ninjahedgehog posted:

Keep in mind that literally everyone else in the game also owns an apartment in Eclipse Towers, so in any given server the area immediately around the garage is going to be a thunderdome.

I'm not saying that there isn't a certain appeal to this, though.

I'm starting to notice this, plus it seems that everyone trolling in Armoured Kurumas is no longer a thing. Most have moved on to Insurgents and a homing missile doesn't stop those things if they charge at you. Speaking of, I need an Insurgent! Also had rather a lot of fun yesterday rolling around in Fallinintheblak's Technical.

Anime_Otaku
Dec 6, 2009
Has anyone else been having trouble getting into GTA online with the Xbox One (it's not a XBL issue, the online things bar GTA seem to be fine) for the past few hours? It kept returning a message that it couldn't get my data. Maybe it's just down to prep for the new content or something.

Property talk: I have one of the Eclipse apartments and the ten car garage that's basically behind the LSC near the airport where you go at the end of the mission with Michael's boat in the single player. My other one is the Independence DLC house in Paleto Bay, only six slots in that one's garage though.

Anime_Otaku fucked around with this message at 02:51 on Jun 9, 2015

Anime_Otaku
Dec 6, 2009
So if anyone is struggling with the fall and survive task today what I did was take my Swift over the ocean and above the clouds, jump and then opened the chute once the water started showing the waves, that was on Xbox One. The one I actually struggled with today was tennis, it doesn't count if one of the players quits out.

Anime_Otaku
Dec 6, 2009
So how long did it take our female or cross-playing (playing a character of the opposite sex to your own) goons to get their first creeper message? I decided to make a new female character today and it can't of been more than two hours before someone texted me to ask where I'm from.
I kinda forgot how dull being low level is, especially when you get so many folk of higher levels, I think it may be a thing now to kill players in open top cars (though my dude only has one convertible and one open to so maybe I just didn't notice) and leave the car alone as bait so you can snipe them when they come back for it.

Anime_Otaku
Dec 6, 2009

MrLonghair posted:

I made one with the face of Nico Bellic, my PSN name is MrLonghair, my voice is male, we all killed pubbies on sight that session. Still got my invited to creeploard apartments.

Speaking of being invited to creeplord's apartments, I don't think the Vanilla Unicorn change is well worded, it seems like they added a dancer to who'll be in the club, but I think what they did was add Juliet to the ones that will give you their number in GTA:O so that both have 4 dancers available.

Anime_Otaku
Dec 6, 2009
Something that may be of interest to some people. It looks like the ability to change cars between open top or a roof only works if the open version isn't a convertible. I had a look and my Tornado cannot switch between models.

Anime_Otaku
Dec 6, 2009
I've yet to see one "in the wild" but going from the website pictures, the car with the wrap looks horrible. I've not seen the new aircraft yet either but they seem a bit easier on the eye. The new gullwing car is nice looking though. My only complaint is the bonnet uses the secondary colour. Hope the second part of the update comes out soon, preferably with some new properties, if there are mansions I wonder if we'll get the Rockford mansion or the one in Chumash that shows up during the story in amongs them..

Anime_Otaku
Dec 6, 2009
Is anyone else finding they cannot get online on the Xbox One version of the game?

Anime_Otaku
Dec 6, 2009

FallinInTheBlak posted:

It's just come to my attention that I don't have the heist crew loyalty challenge complete and I was wondering if any of the xbone crew would be willing to sit down for a few hours at one point and grind our way through it. You do get a cool $1,000,000 for doing it.

We can do it over several sessions or in one sitting - whatever everyone's preference is.

Yesssss! I need that Insurgent dammit!

Also anyone know if there's any missions that'd cause a low rank character to jump a few ranks in one go? My new girl character is almost at rank 9 and I 'd like to get her levelled up as quick as possible, I guess this weekend might help with that.

Anime_Otaku fucked around with this message at 21:41 on Jun 11, 2015

Anime_Otaku
Dec 6, 2009
Anyone want to do a race swap, like now on Xbox one?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Anime_Otaku
Dec 6, 2009
I'm in for doing all the heists.
Does anyone know if race wins are tracked on the player or on each individual character? Like if my male wins a sea race does the female also get new paint colours?

• Locked thread