Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Trilin
Dec 15, 2009

Ah! There he is!

Bear in the Woods posted:

What type of aiming system are goons sticking with on PC?

Free aim seems kind of low sometimes and I haven't run into too many other LLJK there.

Curious about this as well; wondering which side the bulk of players lie.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Trilin
Dec 15, 2009

Ah! There he is!
Anyone care to help me with an impromptu race daily? Asking strangers for a short moment of their time is proving difficult. On PC.

edit: heading out for a little bit, anyone who wants to give me a hand can add me @ savianx in the RSC. Thanks!

Trilin fucked around with this message at 23:10 on May 8, 2015

Trilin
Dec 15, 2009

Ah! There he is!
Armored Kurumus take one bullet from the Lazers that you can somewhat easily steal from Zancudo.

Trilin
Dec 15, 2009

Ah! There he is!
The most hosed up part is that there's someone out there who thinks the car looks good.

Trilin
Dec 15, 2009

Ah! There he is!

BUBBA GAY DUDLEY posted:

I took a selfie with my heist cars.

I like this video game.

My Kurumu has the exact same paintjob. :love:

Trilin
Dec 15, 2009

Ah! There he is!
I'm pretty sure you're not charged for mauling a bounty'd player's ride.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Trilin
Dec 15, 2009

Ah! There he is!
Is there any robust guide to help reduce the chance of being disconnected (Looks like everyone else leaves)? I followed some of the things in the OP but I haven't seen many results. Thanks!

• Locked thread