Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
HORMELCHILI
Jan 13, 2010

Zenzizenzizenzic posted:

every breath you take
and every move you make

Not my fault the police consider my wing to be valuable airspace!!

I never noticed before but it looks like they didnt even upgrade the model of that chopper from GTAIV.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

HORMELCHILI
Jan 13, 2010

The new vietnam style chopper is so sick, is that the one with miniguns for passengers? I cant wait to roll heavy in that thing on pc. I have this game on 360 but im gonna try to not play it until PC so its fresher, but I might give in and have to try out a heist if anybody else is down on 360.

HORMELCHILI
Jan 13, 2010

Blowing up some assholes insurgent is one of the best ways in the game to spend 16 grand.

HORMELCHILI
Jan 13, 2010

Has anybody completed the loyalty challenge with another member of the crew acting as leader for one of the heists? I can't find an actual answer anywhere, just speculation.

HORMELCHILI
Jan 13, 2010

It looks like theyre adding new weapon skins and new car upgrades. I wonder if theyre going to add apartment customization too because that would fit the theme.

HORMELCHILI
Jan 13, 2010

he has tons of tweets bragging about his "trolling and griefing" lmao

HORMELCHILI
Jan 13, 2010

Hey can you post a link to that Los Santos Grand Tour job? It's impossible to find any jobs on the social club website.

HORMELCHILI
Jan 13, 2010

Man Pacific Standard is even more intolerable now that everybody has to be a loving expert on how to get to the boat by any way except the path the game tells you to while on the bikes. Unless you have the apartment with the Kuruma it just makes it 10x harder and stupider and you can't lose the cops, but people are sooo sure.

HORMELCHILI
Jan 13, 2010

Also gently caress anybody who won't set it to 20% for everyone else.

HORMELCHILI
Jan 13, 2010

titties posted:

Killing the hostages and taking the armored NOOSE truck that spawns a block away from the motorcycles is actually exceptionally easy provided that your group doesn't have a scrublord that can't survive long enough to make it to the bikes.

also RIP bitbasher, does anyone on PS4 want to run Pacific Standard? We are prepared for the Kuruma Glitch

E: full up

That's actually a good idea.

HORMELCHILI
Jan 13, 2010

I think this is the closest a missile can come to you without exploding. Could not believe I pulled this off.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6FcExZIuLYA

HORMELCHILI
Jan 13, 2010

Been messing around with the BMX.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tFmpJu3GYN8

HORMELCHILI
Jan 13, 2010

Does this let you lock onto NPCs and other characters once youre past the vanilla limits?

HORMELCHILI
Jan 13, 2010

I wish people played half of the game modes in this on PC.

HORMELCHILI
Jan 13, 2010

Aardmania posted:

I didn't see this mentioned, but this is another event weekend.

Free t-shirts for signing in every day, and 50% some vehicles, weapons and phone services.

http://www.rockstargames.com/newswire/article/52502/exclusive-unlocks-in-game-discounts-and-more-in-the-gta

part of me wishes they would give you some better poo poo but having it be crappy t-shirts every time is kind of amazing

HORMELCHILI
Jan 13, 2010

so this also seems to be a secret halloween update? theres those masks, that thing looks like the dragula and i think the other new car was a hearse.

HORMELCHILI
Jan 13, 2010

man it would be cool if they did something to the map like the snow, for halloween

HORMELCHILI
Jan 13, 2010

Omg the hearse has a corpse reaching for the back window that is amazing

HORMELCHILI
Jan 13, 2010

im gonna buy all of this crap

HORMELCHILI
Jan 13, 2010

Its nice that they add a few new loading screens every update i love the art for this game

HORMELCHILI
Jan 13, 2010

I blew through 4 mil customizing three lowriders and didn't even touch the van yet, but every update should have been as good as this one. The first Lamar mission was really fun too.

HORMELCHILI
Jan 13, 2010

i came out of a mission earlier and the pattern for one of the horror movie shirts was on my tanktop. weird

HORMELCHILI
Jan 13, 2010

It sounds like one of those crackpot theories about performance from launch, but seriously, turn the v sync off and then back on. I don't know why this fixes it but i went from sub-60fps on 1920x1080 with 2xMSAA, to a flat 60 at 2713x"whatever", also pushing the advanced distance settings and particle and post effects up and getting better performance. The downside is you gotta do it every time you start the game but it only takes like 20 seconds.

HORMELCHILI
Jan 13, 2010

It wont let me store a dupe in the garage anymore so it might be done.

HORMELCHILI
Jan 13, 2010

Yeah it kept working after restarting the game.

HORMELCHILI
Jan 13, 2010

Does anyone know any details about the shirts? And if NPCs will be wearing masks and stuff like was previously speculated?

HORMELCHILI
Jan 13, 2010

Also tried to make the franken look as much like the dragula as possible

HORMELCHILI
Jan 13, 2010

It seems to be very similar to the buccaneer, so if youve got the buc and the hearse already youd probably not be too excited, however theres a frankenstein coming out of a coffin in the back with glowy eyes, and its stock horn is really cool.

HORMELCHILI
Jan 13, 2010

I just logged on and the bank gave me 600 grand and idk why

HORMELCHILI
Jan 13, 2010

Zenzizenzizenzic posted:

I got 900k because of the disappearing masks, could be your thing

I guess it was but i never lost my masks. Not complaining.

HORMELCHILI
Jan 13, 2010

I never care too much about getting hosed over in a race but its obnoxious when you can consistently come in first with contact off, but end up in third or fourth because you got wrecked by some dude who finishes in last

HORMELCHILI
Jan 13, 2010

Like I wouldnt go into team deathmatches and purposefully gently caress my team over because I cant keep a positive kd ratio

HORMELCHILI
Jan 13, 2010

Policenaut posted:

The sticker shock on the Yachts is pretty insane. A rich pubbie invited the entire lobby into that Galaxy yacht and the thing seems way too big even with the budget entry to get around that place. I only got to see some of it before he kicked everyone out but there were a bunch of weapon pickups laying around and that was okay. The yachts have a bunch of weird interactables like leaning on railings, and they come with an assortment of vehicles like special helicopters and jetskis which seem okay. You can drink champagne in the back of the chopper. Right now I'm in the middle of what appears to be a "gently caress the poor!" flyby as the yacht owner in the fancy new chopper is flying around divebombing low level people.

I'd really like to see the insides of the Vinewood houses though. The yachts just feel way too big for me and the price is pretty drat exorbitant.

edit: Stopped in the middle of the trip to visit one of these houses, apparently has a full stock of all the new cars fully modded already but none are insured? Probably some glitch I don't know about going around, should probably look at gtaforums...

edit 2: Ha ha ha HOOOOLY poo poo you need 10 million to register as a VIP to start an Organization.

you only need 1 million to be a VIP. they added a bunch of sick outfits you can set for yourself and your bodyguards that fit crime movie stereotypes but there seems to be no way to get them outside of the securoserv selector.

HORMELCHILI
Jan 13, 2010

If I replace an apartment with a customizable one do I get refunded the price of the old one and can I do that without a 5th property?

HORMELCHILI
Jan 13, 2010

also dont ever make me drive a pigalle in a job thanks

HORMELCHILI
Jan 13, 2010

first person driving is fine, on pc at least, if you turn off "auto-center" and are getting 60 fps

HORMELCHILI
Jan 13, 2010

Knuc U Kinte posted:

Who does this on ps4? I had this on PC and was a big time highroller and now I'm level 4 with no money. Help.

you traitorous bastard

HORMELCHILI
Jan 13, 2010

Yeah i really hope the warrener gets a benny upgrade

HORMELCHILI
Jan 13, 2010

Knuc U Kinte posted:

What's the standard heist cut for pubbies? I feel my skills are worth more than 15%.

if you want 20 percent and theyre being too greedy to bump it up just wait til they start the heist and then quit

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

HORMELCHILI
Jan 13, 2010

coupedeville posted:

yeah its a shame the days of making pubbies jealous of my Roosevelt are over :(

im also bummed about that even though its the latest thing ever

• Locked thread