Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us $3,400 per month for bandwidth bills alone, and since we don't believe in shoving popup ads to our registered users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
«3 »
TSBX
Apr 23, 2010

Earlier I noticed a pubbie asking for money so I put a bounty on him, and then claimed the bounty. Then he spawned a tank to kill me, so I sent a mugger who stole the tank from him. Am I doing this right?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

TSBX
Apr 23, 2010

I mean, if blowing kisses with a pink MG isn't love, I don't know what is.

TSBX
Apr 23, 2010

Me and Ickna_com playing with a new friend!

A romantic sunset with adsf while waiting for Chimi and Ickna_com to get to the seasharks.

If anybody is seriously on the fence about playing this goofy game with goons on PC, hop on over. It's fun.

EDIT:

Stealthily scoping out Fleeca Bank.

TSBX fucked around with this message at Aug 17, 2016 around 04:04

TSBX
Apr 23, 2010

I'm not sure what's happening but I am sure that coupe is behind it.

TSBX
Apr 23, 2010

Protip - Trying a Stunt Jump while running crates is a Really Bad Idea™

TSBX
Apr 23, 2010

coupedeville posted:

aww loaf I'm so sry I took a brief intermission for a thing and another thing and it ended up being longer than expected

it would have warmed the cockles of my heart had I been able to partake in sum GTA shenanigans with ya

coupe: full of surprises

On behalf of goons and goon associates everywhere, Happy Birthday again and drink some water before bed.

TSBX
Apr 23, 2010

I don't know what the big deal about mod menus are. I feel a lot safer now.

TSBX
Apr 23, 2010

Psion posted:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wOBZLIIhbms

the coupedeville memorial "we play too much hunting pack" video extravaganza

congratulations on finally turning 21

Great video, really summed it up.

TSBX
Apr 23, 2010

TSBX
Apr 23, 2010

Sorry gang, I won't be able to take part in the Gmod festivities tonight tomorrow. Picked up some extra shifts because I like money.

TSBX fucked around with this message at Sep 16, 2016 around 13:50

TSBX
Apr 23, 2010

Cage posted:

Everyones gotta get an armored kuruma at some point might as well buy it now.

I'm thinking about a second one so I can forget to call Mors Mutual twice!

TSBX
Apr 23, 2010

Any recommendations for a good PC gamepad? Is the 360 controller still the go-to?

TSBX
Apr 23, 2010

taters posted:

The Sanchez is a fine havoc-mobile. Low insurance makes it good for suicide bombings.

Lost the SSD that GTAV is installed on. Will be a while till I see you all again.

You hear that guys? That's the sound of triumph from all the pubbie crate runners. We cannot let that stand. To your gargoyles! (Come back soon panzram)

TSBX
Apr 23, 2010

I like Sons of Banarchy

TSBX
Apr 23, 2010

YET ANOTHER FAG posted:

That was some seriously funky business the whole way through so it was only bittersweet for it to have ended that way. No worries & hopefully you get back online soon.

Post the pic of the heist board.

BackHack, no worries bud there will be plenty of other times to heist!

TSBX
Apr 23, 2010

https://twitter.com/therealjackster...8225?lang=en-gb

TSBX
Apr 23, 2010

How are the payouts for MC members? I'd find out right after work but I have to do dumb things like buy hurricane supplies and remove potential missiles from the yard. It's a racket if you ask me.

TSBX
Apr 23, 2010

Ripper Swarm posted:

It's your own drat fault for buying all those junker SCUDs and then just leaving them up on bricks for years, instead of working on them like you said you were going to.

To be fair, Saddam said it would only be a month or two, he reneged, not me. Haven't heard from him since. I'll bet he's on an island somewhere, blowing up crates.

TSBX
Apr 23, 2010

Im the construction worker

TSBX
Apr 23, 2010

Anime_Otaku posted:

On one hand, the first thing you do in a stolen vehicle is take it to your garage for a tracker then buy insurance. On the other hand people lurking outside shops, safe houses and the like to ambush people are utter douche canoes.

Is it lurking if you just put down a prox mine and move on?

TSBX
Apr 23, 2010

Or killing other goons in between heist setups.

TSBX
Apr 23, 2010

Do you like doing backflips off of everything? If no, what is wrong with you? If yes, buy the Gargoyle.

TSBX
Apr 23, 2010

TSBX
Apr 23, 2010

Floppychop posted:

Is the Esskey any good and/or worth it?

By comparison my current go-to bike is the Gargoyle.

It's no 'goyle, but it can do a wheelie, making it infinitely better than some recently released bikes. (It's pretty average, but like buckshot said, if you have an extra like 600k it's not the worst)

TSBX
Apr 23, 2010

Aardmania posted:

Huh. The LCC Sanctus has been taken off of the San Andreas Super Autos page, even if you already own it. It must be a goof, because the Lurcher and Franken Strange are still available to previous owners.

It's a boneheaded move if you ask me.

TSBX
Apr 23, 2010

If I'm not loving up in exciting and hilarious ways, something is wrong.

TSBX
Apr 23, 2010

Starhawk64 posted:

Which one of you shitlords changed my avatar? Real mature guys.

I'm done with you guys and this gay rear end game.

TSBX
Apr 23, 2010

Montalvo posted:

It's so frustrating that so much of this new content is gatekept behind a money barrier. I don't play the game that often and will likely never have enough money to be a CEO or a weedlord.

If you've only got a couple hours a day, that's enough to do a Pacific Standard which will net you about $300,000 - $350,000. There's usually goons ready to heist in the evenings so pop in to Discord. Alternately, you can just be a helper like me and experience the missions/sells without the headache of watching some idiot crash land your sell plane and losing half of a warehouse!

TSBX
Apr 23, 2010

Montalvo posted:

Do PS4 people hang out in the Discord?

Oh...Uhh. I've seen titties once or twice in there?

TSBX
Apr 23, 2010

Cheap Shot posted:

That's heart breaking :'(

coupedeville posted:

what are you talking about I lol'd heartily when I saw that gif

it's hilarious

Laugh, cry, it's all the same to me. Dance puppets, DANCE!

TSBX
Apr 23, 2010

TSBX
Apr 23, 2010

KingShiro posted:

I haven't played since before heists came out and have no idea how to make money to buy all the things

Psion posted:

you answered your own question really

TSBX
Apr 23, 2010

Zigmidge posted:

*typed out on a keyboard, the least healthy controller man has ever designed*

Protip: Use a Nintendo power glove.

TSBX
Apr 23, 2010

Like most things turn the game off and back on and it will work.

TSBX
Apr 23, 2010

Otacon posted:

new (bennys?) motorcycle, new gamemode, and discounts tomorrow (not on anything good unfortunately but 25% better sell prices on import/exports)

http://www.rockstargames.com/newswi...ndetta-01022017

• Jammed: Forces the accelerator on for the enemy team's vehicles.
• Flipped: Reverses the enemy team’s steering, acceleration and braking controls.

TSBX
Apr 23, 2010

Powershift posted:

can't wheelie well and that's all that matters.

Fixed

TSBX
Apr 23, 2010

I remember that. I took a stillshot at some point. Good times Cage and Buckshot. Good times.

TSBX
Apr 23, 2010

8 weird ways to make your car cool. Benny HATES number 6!

TSBX
Apr 23, 2010

Zigmidge posted:

GTA is at its best when things don't go right.

https://giant.gfycat.com/GlitteringIgnorantComet.webm
hashtag tbt

Nowhere to go but up!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

TSBX
Apr 23, 2010

titties posted:

Yeah but it doesn't matter all that much since most of us are on each others' friend lists.

The secret is that you have to make up the news just like in real life.

SA is fake news.

«3 »