Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Sneaks McDevious
Jul 29, 2010

by LITERALLY AN ADMIN
Whats the most people you have come across in a single session? Fairly sparse in my experience so far (7-8 people max)

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Sneaks McDevious
Jul 29, 2010

by LITERALLY AN ADMIN
Whoops PS4 sorry. Must be me then though I thought I had a decent connection.

Sneaks McDevious
Jul 29, 2010

by LITERALLY AN ADMIN
Some of the deathmatch rounds are horrible. Stuck in a 20 minute round where one guy has got to the other side of a fence full of weapons and for the rest of the time we just have to punch the poo poo out of eachother inbetween getting mowed down by every weapon in the game.

Sneaks McDevious
Jul 29, 2010

by LITERALLY AN ADMIN

BitBasher posted:

Never ever join a non rockstar approved deathmatch.

Noted, was always just asking it for a random death match and assumed troll maps were invite only

Sneaks McDevious
Jul 29, 2010

by LITERALLY AN ADMIN
The snow is turning the car races into the most fun thing I have had in years

Sneaks McDevious
Jul 29, 2010

by LITERALLY AN ADMIN

Hugh Malone posted:

the snow does rule. i was wasting a couple people that usually waste me in races because of it

im like senna, adverse conditions are my friend

It would be cool if after snow was an option for custom lobbies

Sneaks McDevious
Jul 29, 2010

by LITERALLY AN ADMIN

Jedi Knight Luigi posted:

Will a Carbonizzaire do? I have like next to no GTAbux.

Yeah similarly horrible in the snow

Sneaks McDevious
Jul 29, 2010

by LITERALLY AN ADMIN
They should make it an option all year round in Race lobbies

Sneaks McDevious
Jul 29, 2010

by LITERALLY AN ADMIN
I need heist helpers too.
Psn: neckbeard219

Sneaks McDevious
Jul 29, 2010

by LITERALLY AN ADMIN

Wee Bairns posted:

I'll jump in on that action, if you'd like. What time were you thinking of running it?

Myself (psn just up the page) and divisionpost are ready to go sometime soon I guess

Sneaks McDevious
Jul 29, 2010

by LITERALLY AN ADMIN
Shouldn't be that long(?). I may not be able to do the full thing if that's the case..

Sneaks McDevious
Jul 29, 2010

by LITERALLY AN ADMIN
This is a million times more fun playing with a crew and not some moron children. Glad I started playing again

Sneaks McDevious
Jul 29, 2010

by LITERALLY AN ADMIN
Looking for some people to do the prison break heist with me if anyone is up for some laughs ( PS4...psn: Neckbeard219)

Sneaks McDevious
Jul 29, 2010

by LITERALLY AN ADMIN
Looking for some heist friends on PSN (4) now, would love to join you for another Division Post but that's too late for me

Sneaks McDevious
Jul 29, 2010

by LITERALLY AN ADMIN

SectumSempra posted:

Whats the ps4 goon crew, I'm in wezl but think it's dead, I just bought the game for ps4 yesterday. I'm only level 86 so yeah. I wanna change that. I also realized, the additional female clothes are assy- and I wish I hadn't made my characters face so thin.

In the private game servers forum there is instructions for joining. WEZL itself doesn't seem very active on PS4 but there are plenty of PS4 goons playing

Sneaks McDevious
Jul 29, 2010

by LITERALLY AN ADMIN
It's nice to have nice things

Sneaks McDevious
Jul 29, 2010

by LITERALLY AN ADMIN
Cool, only a year to wait.

Sneaks McDevious
Jul 29, 2010

by LITERALLY AN ADMIN
GTA: London re-make. Just for the slang