Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us $3,400 per month for bandwidth bills alone, and since we don't believe in shoving popup ads to our registered users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
  • Locked thread
Stringbean
Aug 6, 2010

I learned today that not all goons are friendly towards other goons in game. Even if they're in the same crew as you

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Stringbean
Aug 6, 2010

Scyron posted:

Was it me, scyron57? Because I swear I dunno what I am doing tonight.

Nah this wasn't "oops sorry didn't know you were in LLJK!" This was "gently caress you I'm a wild card"

Stringbean
Aug 6, 2010

Hugh Malone posted:

That sucks, you should out them here. What's their handle?

it's always uncool to kill crew on purpose if you don't know them already

Don't even remember the name. He killed me twice near the airport. I told him we were on the same crew and he said he was a wild card or some poo poo. I just wandered back into the city to pick off white dots. He logged shortly after

Stringbean
Aug 6, 2010

Prokhor posted:

aww yeee I'm Synthetik0Soul B)

Word.

You're a blast to run with, thanks for picking me up in attack copter - crash said copter in a tailspin crash - then manhunt the same Pubby through the swamps over and over again. I had to leave after being shotdown by another jet right after I stole the one from the airbase

Stringbean
Aug 6, 2010

geeves posted:

I love the proximity mines. I admit I got pretty lucky with this one.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ofnXinjlW0g

The casual lob made me giggle. It was like you were just tossing a newspaper.

I jumped on quick the other night to mess with the prox mines - managed to toss one in front of a person taxiing out of a hangar in a Titan or whatever that C-130 lookalike is called. He wasn't pleased.

Stringbean
Aug 6, 2010

Duke Chin posted:

Getting an update on PS4 right now...

Wonder what's up?

Maybe snow

Stringbean
Aug 6, 2010

^^^or that, I don't know - I'm dumb as hell^^^

awesome-express posted:

EDIT: btw, how do I take a native screenshot with the PS4? Double tapping the share button just starts recording video.

You either hold it down, or press once. I have it configured that if I press it once it takes a screen shot.

Stringbean
Aug 6, 2010

Bobby Deluxe posted:

I know it was a few pages ago but I want to go back to this level of innocence.

It's far too late for that. Far far too late.

Last night was some fun stuff. Helicopter pursuits, murderous rampage, goon on goon violence love, Lazer king of the hill, and a wonderful snow ball fight

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Stringbean
Aug 6, 2010

A video wherein I die unusually.

• Locked thread