Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
BombermanX
Jan 13, 2011

I'm afraid of other people's opinions when they differ from my own. Please do not hurt my feelings.
A goon smashed into my car and it fell sideways into an alley. The person was nice enough to come back and right my car back up after a series of grateful honks. Another goon came by and destroyed my vehicle. Must have been because I was driving in circles on the map.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

BombermanX
Jan 13, 2011

I'm afraid of other people's opinions when they differ from my own. Please do not hurt my feelings.

A Bug posted:

Does it matter what I name my character, or is it like Diablo 3 where I'm the only one that will ever see it?

The name you put on your character is the name people will see when you chat. I think that's how it goes.

BombermanX
Jan 13, 2011

Best part about playing missions with goons is that after the mission, you get to play who will suicide bomb the rest of the team mates.

BombermanX
Jan 13, 2011

Powershift posted:

New strategy for "meth" in the series A heist.

I grabbed a truck off the highway, ran in and stole the tanker and hosed off while the other dudes were shooting guys. I got it back to trevor's gas station just as they killed enough bad guys to trigger the "steal the meth" objective.

loving genius.

BombermanX
Jan 13, 2011

I wish the recording feature was like in gta iv where you do something so :krad: that you need to press F12 or whatever and it saves a video of it.

BombermanX
Jan 13, 2011

I got teleported in front of some guy who was stuck in a giant doggie crate. Was pretty weird. Drove off after trying to get in it.

BombermanX
Jan 13, 2011

King Vidiot posted:

I wish the "massager" model from San Andreas was in this game so someone could make a trainer to rain dildoes down from the sky.

I'd pay for that.

BombermanX
Jan 13, 2011

Well there's your problem.

BombermanX
Jan 13, 2011

Mondian posted:

You're right that there's no button and that the roll is passive, but there is something to it.

Here's a video: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OeiL_8ZUrxc

100% of the time I follow that path and that is the outcome. Quick recovery, no damage taken. When my three teammates followed the exact same path, they would fall flat on their loving faces and take damage every single time.

DON'T YOU JUDGE ME!!!! I will eat that dirt and LIKE it.

BombermanX
Jan 13, 2011

Still waiting for lowriders :(.

BombermanX
Jan 13, 2011

King Vidiot posted:

Oh they just made Kuruma drivers even more unkillable.

Well looks like you need to shell out pennies when blowing us up in our Kurumas. I'm ok with this. I enjoy destroying my car at other people's expense.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

BombermanX
Jan 13, 2011

combat_bards

• Locked thread