Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Mewnie
Apr 2, 2011

clean dogge
is a
happy dogge
So I picked this game up in the Steam sale- I've always wanted it and now that I have a computer that can run it at max (and not nearly $90 CAD wtf) it's mine.

What's the Goon crew these days? I checked the OP and LLJK appears to be defunct.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Mewnie
Apr 2, 2011

clean dogge
is a
happy dogge

FallinInTheBlak posted:

Erm, did you actually check the OP? LLJK is very much active.

Yeah, I searched in-game and the crew showed that it had just one member. I've been told since that there's like 900 + so I guess it's just GTA Online being GTA Online.

Mewnie
Apr 2, 2011

clean dogge
is a
happy dogge
Oh yeah, I'll be away from the game for the weekend- off on a road trip to BC until Sunday night. Please don't kick me :(

Mewnie
Apr 2, 2011

clean dogge
is a
happy dogge
One thing I hate about I/E is how those Korean gangsters always spawn at the worst possible time, forcing me to take a bunch of damage and lowering my cut.

Mewnie
Apr 2, 2011

clean dogge
is a
happy dogge

Dragonstoned posted:

As the post above says you need to be ingame and leader of an MC in a public session to make product.

I found the best way to make money solo with MC stuff was to setup coke/meth/counterfeit cash operation and just keep alternating supply runs between them until you have 2 bars (or just under) of product then sell up. More than 2 bars needs more people or else a bunch of your product will be a sitting with a big target on it while you're off trying to make deliveries.

For coke I usually make just under a 100k per delivery mission and somewhere around 70k for Meth (depends if there are other people in the server which gives you a bonus for successful delivery)

Also does anyone know what the state of online is like at the moment? can I play without fear of being ranked up to 100000 and have my bank accounts drained yet or is it still hosed?

Curious what the cutoff is for two person deliveries. Me and my nephew do MC poo poo and most times my weed farm gets the post op van delivery which is slow as hell and never gets completed. If we got the boats one more often it'd be nbd

Mewnie
Apr 2, 2011

clean dogge
is a
happy dogge
The worst part of cargobob i/e missions is dealing with the buzzards that spawn after you pick up the car. I usually drop the car off in a safe spot and land nearby to deal with them all then drive the car to the garage. It's more tedious and time wasting than anything else.

Buzzard was the best purchase I've made in the game, next to my Infernus Classic. Also, I got the Mazebank West office but someday I want to trade up to the Lombank one, if only cause it has a rad view of Del Perro and Vespucci.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Mewnie
Apr 2, 2011

clean dogge
is a
happy dogge
I haven't had much trouble avoiding traffic while sourcing a vehicle- I mean, the only time I really gently caress up is if I'm going way to fast in a supercar. I think a factor in all these gifs I'm seeing is that pubbies are just really bad at driving.

Now those enemy buzzards with aimbotting sniper passengers. gently caress those things to hell and back.

• Locked thread