Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us $3,400 per month for bandwidth bills alone, and since we don't believe in shoving popup ads to our registered users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
  • Locked thread
Roobsa
May 1, 2011

What outfit do you need to wear to be able to get the free festive hats? They're all greyed out saying my outfit isn't compatible. I'm dressed as a bloody elf. That should be enough.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Roobsa
May 1, 2011

Aardmania posted:

Does your character have a ponytail? I couldn't select many of the hats until I changed my hairstyle.

Yeah that was it. Cheers.

Roobsa
May 1, 2011

A guy ranked 578 in this lobby. Is that genuine? It feels like it's taken forever just to get to rank 33, I can't imagine the hours put into getting to 578.

Also, what's the fastest 4 door car?

Roobsa
May 1, 2011

Wee Bairns posted:

While it could be poopsocking, it's more likely a product of the DNS hacks that were going around early in the year. One kill would level you up a huuuuge amount and drop millions in cash. Rockstar revoked most everyone's hacked cash, but left the hacked levels alone.

What on earth is poopsocking?

Roobsa
May 1, 2011

Hugh Malone posted:

Good point, ah, Roobsa, do you mean for racing sedan class, or just want the fastest 4 passenger vehicle?

Just the fastest 4 door passenger.

Roobsa
May 1, 2011

rally posted:

Is this a serious question? It's when you poop in a sock so you don't have to get up from leveling your dude. I thought everyone had done this at one point or another.

I thought it might be that but I wanted to give those people the benefit of the doubt. Misplaced optimism I guess.

Roobsa
May 1, 2011

Pork Pie Hat posted:

Going back to Sultan-chat for a moment, do they spawn regularly enough for me to find one Online, or will I have to stop being cheap and buy one?

I went looking for one at the prison and found one on my first go.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Roobsa
May 1, 2011

Where exactly do photos go take you take with your cellphone? I save them, it says saving to gallery but there are no photos on my Social Club page.

Edit: Nevermind. It's in the game menu. Duh.

Roobsa fucked around with this message at Dec 24, 2014 around 19:00

• Locked thread