Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us $3,400 per month for bandwidth bills alone, and since we don't believe in shoving popup ads to our registered users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
«2 »
  • Locked thread
Scorched Spitz
Dec 12, 2011

Me and the guy upthread. The only way I can afford to upgrade is if I knock over an actual bank.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Scorched Spitz
Dec 12, 2011

Alright, what the hell? My guy looks less Asian and his driving and stealth skills have switched.

Scorched Spitz
Dec 12, 2011

Motherfucker couldn't wait the fifteen seconds for me to finish the last circuit.

Scorched Spitz
Dec 12, 2011

How long have you guys had to wait to get the call for the second heist? It's been hours and I still haven't gotten it.

Scorched Spitz
Dec 12, 2011

N is for Nipples posted:

Join a new session. I waited for about an hour, but as soon as I swapped sessions I got it in less than a minute.

Yeah, that's what I've been doing.

Scorched Spitz
Dec 12, 2011

alexnessie posted:

Need 2 for Prison Break heist on 360, message GT: alexnessie if you want to join. We're not pros and it won't go smoothly but there will probably be comedy.

You got one. Message coming up in a minute.

Scorched Spitz
Dec 12, 2011

Apologies to alexnessie and sheptacular for my internet making GBS threads itself halfway into the prison break. Maybe we'll have better luck tomorrow.

Scorched Spitz
Dec 12, 2011

L_Harrison posted:

Is 360 still active at all? Online and wanting to heist, and doing it with pubbies scares me.

GT: HomelySphincter

Hold on, you got an invite coming.

Scorched Spitz
Dec 12, 2011

shep posted:

Hey 360 buddies, are any of you around this fine evening for some hot pant wearing heist action?

I'm on right now and ready for the third heist, but Homely Sphincter has to wait an hour.

Scorched Spitz
Dec 12, 2011

shep posted:

Sounds good, I'll be on shortly!

Alright, Sphincter's in. If you can get online for more than a minute and I can drag Bobby Deluxe from Destiny, we're good to go.

Scorched Spitz
Dec 12, 2011

God save us from prepubescent pubbies more focused on Skylanders than killing the mercenaries firing missiles at our helicopter.

Scorched Spitz
Dec 12, 2011

shep posted:

360 friends I am online for a while, come and save me from these white dots.
Alright, let me leave this here so we try to move on to the next heist within the next week.

http://www.vg247.com/2015/03/11/gta...ne-labs-raid/5/

Scorched Spitz
Dec 12, 2011

Might as well, I'm good all day tomorrow except for the early afternoon.

PSN: King_Alamat.

Scorched Spitz
Dec 12, 2011

That's true, but I would still like to be thrown a bone like a civvie version of the Taurus-lookalike or a not-lovely Voodoo.

Scorched Spitz
Dec 12, 2011

titties posted:

So far it's pretty unremarkable.

8 of us grouped up. The first event was a dogpile-type game where the objective was to capture a briefcase. Whoever held the briefcase longest was the winner. The first person to show up with a Kuruma held the briefcase for pretty much the whole time and it was kind of lame.

Next was to see who could get the most distance bailing from a car. We tried to cheat by airlifting a car but it didn't work. We didn't have enough time to try releasing the car in midair and then having the driver bail, though.

After that it was a challenge to see who could fly under the most bridges during the time limit (most of the events seem to last for 5 minutes).

I got split out after that and wasn't able to get back into the invite-only session, so I'm assuming that I hadn't seen any of the good events yet (and also assuming that there are good events).

After you got cut, we decided to try out Hunting Pack. Holy poo poo, it's the best PVP mode in the game by a huge margin.

Scorched Spitz
Dec 12, 2011

Ditto. I'll actually be able to talk this time around.

Scorched Spitz
Dec 12, 2011

titties posted:

awwww yeah

Let's put something together for this, I'm trying to do the first Lamar mission, 4-players mandatory and instant mission failure if anyone dies. After a few attempts this morning I have zero tolerance for trying this with pubbies.

You think that first one's bad? The next one's a stealth mission.

Scorched Spitz
Dec 12, 2011

coupedeville posted:

yeah I wanted that so bad too but the faction is more like the buick GNX as has been mentioned in this thread

rockstar should have brought back the majestic from GTA SA; that's the one that more closely resembles the Monte Carlo featured prominently in training day
GTA IV's version of the Sabre was a Monte Carlo.

Scorched Spitz
Dec 12, 2011

Kelly posted:

For those of you looking to make some GTA BUX there is a new money glitch afoot on Reddit:

Get a modded Primo, Buccaneer , or Voodoo (without the lowrider upgrade)upgrade it with all the performance mods, chrome wheels, bullet proof tire, horn loop-
- Join the Greenwich Meantime Race (bookmark it if you want)
- Change the class of vehicle to sedan for Primo or muscle for Buccaneer and voodoo.
- Start the race>Pull out your phone>press X to go into the Job List
- Drive into benny's garage (take all the time in the world, the garage should be glitched)
- Click X (or A) to exit the race
- It should spawn you in Benny's garage
- Drive the dupe into your garage to save it
- Repeat

Pretty sure after you save the car and sell, you can't bypass the 45 minute wait. And you probably want to start off in a closed session when you launch the race initially, since you will want to be sure to spawn into one when you quit the race.

A video:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=F_PgpUIY7MY

The race:

- Xbox 1: http://rsg.ms/8d2cd1e
- PS4: http://rsg.ms/e4808a5
- PC: http://rsg.ms/1002abf

- Primo sells for 148k.
- Buccaneer sells for 149k.
- Voodoo sells for 142k.

I been trying to do this for the past half hour on the PS4, it does not work.

Scorched Spitz
Dec 12, 2011

Oh yeah, it works. I've done it like ten times.

Scorched Spitz
Dec 12, 2011

That and you have to always use that particular lowrider in the race. Use a duped one and it'll spawn you outside of Benny's.

Scorched Spitz
Dec 12, 2011

SplitSoul posted:

Same here. Suddenly my $144k Buccaneers are only worth $107k.

What the hell are you putting on your Buccaneer to make it worth that much? I put on everything but neon lights and custom tires and I could only make them worth $99k.

Scorched Spitz
Dec 12, 2011

Might as well get in on this, too.

Scorched Spitz
Dec 12, 2011

Oh dear god, why'd I buy the Munster Koach? It handles terribly.

Scorched Spitz
Dec 12, 2011

Hobo Clown posted:

What should I expect to spend on Dragula upgrades? Same as the rest of the lowriders?

About the same as any other car. It's not a lowrider.

Scorched Spitz
Dec 12, 2011

I'm up for it, but I'm gonna be an hour late.

Scorched Spitz
Dec 12, 2011

I would rather pay for story-centered expansion packs than the deluge of gaudy horseshit we've been getting ever since heists dropped.

Scorched Spitz
Dec 12, 2011

To lord them over the poors.

Scorched Spitz
Dec 12, 2011

titties posted:

Join me, celebrity news personality Buffy Wang, for an evening of racing and shenanigans tomorrow, January 30th at 1800 EST (GMT -5) on PS4 as we present:

MOExtravaganza 2016: Hot Itasha Nights

This is a chance to get out there and put your new RS and/or 900r to the test against a bunch of other inept neckkbeards, though as usual we will have a variety of race types, classes, and conditions.

Quote this poo poo to sign up and provide a linku (that's japanese for "link" fyi) to whatever race you want to have added to the playlist.

1.) titties (PSN: mr_dread) [Escape Artist]
2.) Wii Barn (PSN: WeeBairns or Wee_Bairns or whatever idfk)
3.) Hugh Malone (PSN: malakai713)
4.) Montalvo (PSN: CaptSpacebeard)

Goddammit, I thought I was finally free from this game.

Scorched Spitz
Dec 12, 2011

Sure, but I can't get on until 9 at the earliest.

Scorched Spitz
Dec 12, 2011

Count me in. PSN: King_Alamat.

Scorched Spitz
Dec 12, 2011

Speaking of, does anyone from last night want to tackle the finale tonight?

Scorched Spitz
Dec 12, 2011

Craptacular posted:

Name a time.

Around 7 or 8 PM EST. Is that good for everybody?

Scorched Spitz
Dec 12, 2011

I can get on around 9 EST. Let's do one round of Rhino Hunt so we can unanimously decide to never do it again.

Scorched Spitz
Dec 12, 2011

Quicksand_Jesus posted:

Shut the gently caress up, Kormak. You PC twats need to go sit in the corner and learn a thing or two about respect.

*ahem*..

Anyway.. while some of us wait for the Division and have been playing more GTA.. I suppose it's a must that TONIGHT, we should do more playlisting. SO.. I hereby dub tonight

Tuesday Night 3/1 9PM CST Lasagna Party 2016 aka I love Gary Cooper aka Let's do stupid things on PS4

Quite simply, I'm going to make a playlist today of new things and tonight, starting at around 9PM CST, we will run said playlist and take turns berating each other until either a) someone quits, or b) well.. everyone quits. SO, who's down? The count thus far:

1) Lasagna Miracles
2) Pootbarn
3) Gary Cooper
4) Jayisspecials (tentative, but he's a puss if he doesn't show up)
5) ????

C'mon goons.. I'm tired of seeing these PC jerks talking big game. We are the originators and can do it better and longer.

Yo.

Scorched Spitz
Dec 12, 2011

Okay, can I turn the Faction I already spent more than a million funbux on into a donk? If so, can I also keep the sweet Mayan-looking livery?

Scorched Spitz
Dec 12, 2011

I'm up for one last hurrah before I defect to PC crew.

Scorched Spitz
Dec 12, 2011

Tubesock Holocaust posted:

An update of the old Deluxo from GTA Vice City will do.

Nah, what we really need is six versions of the Baller.

Scorched Spitz
Dec 12, 2011

King Vidiot posted:

There's never been a free single player DLC for any game. That's what the gently caress DLC is, it's paid content. If it's free it's not DLC, it's just a game update.

I remember back during the OG Xbox days, free DLC was common. Then again, that was back when game budgets weren't so inflated that publishers felt the need to spoon-feed you bits of the game you already paid for until you've effectively double-dipped on it. Or my case, triple-dipped and bought a gaming rig just to avoid buying a single shark card, because gently caress the rationale that says I should be grateful for microtransactions because they pay for a bunch of samey-looking cars and lazy-rear end gametypes instead of a proper expansion pack.

Scorched Spitz fucked around with this message at May 28, 2016 around 14:57

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Scorched Spitz
Dec 12, 2011

The sixty bucks we're all gonna inevitably drop on that isn't enough? It's not like they're paying Benzies anything.

• Locked thread
«2 »