Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
coupedeville
Jan 1, 2012

MY ANACONDA DOM'T WANT NONE UNLESS U GOT CUM SON!
So how many goons are going to PC? I've already pre-ordered myself, and I think I've heard (three?) other PC mentions in the thread.

We need to get a team ready for some PC heists to see if it's any less of a clusterfuck than it's console counterparts. I'm somehow optimistic,
even in the face of all evidence pointing in the opposite direction.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

coupedeville
Jan 1, 2012

PaybackJack posted:

Thanks to all you LLJKers who helped me knock out 3/4 of the prison job segments. I wanted to finish it off but Online mode decided to start dropping me. Oh well, another time.
Glad to help out with bagging that Casco.

CJ posted:

Would anyone like to do Series A with us? We're going to do the whole thing through. Last time a goon join he just jumped off a building over and over to make us fail until we disbanded so as long as you can do better than that you're good.

CJ, if you're on PC I'm down. Social Club is c0upedeville with a zero add me and we'll get some sweet dirty heist action.

coupedeville fucked around with this message at 19:32 on May 9, 2015

coupedeville
Jan 1, 2012

BUBBA GAY DUDLEY posted:

Not being able to paint an Insurgent with the American Flag is one of the great crimes of the 21st century.

This goon speaks the truth.

coupedeville
Jan 1, 2012

T1g4h posted:

I eagerly await the day when we go more than 24 hours / one page without a discussion on why the Armored Kuruma is bad :allears:

coupedeville
Jan 1, 2012

UserErr0r posted:

I stole a goon's Roosevelt and took it on an adventure

I'm entertained by my Roosevelt being posted in the thread. I'm glad you liked it usersa.

coupedeville
Jan 1, 2012

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LP9iBvYzorA

After finishing a heist, I went back into freeroam and met up with the notorious goonbro hacker stopitb and had some fun riding the train through sandy shores as the sun set. Here is a video of some of the fun.

coupedeville
Jan 1, 2012

titties posted:

For a week or so after transferring from PS3 to PS4 my average session time was listed as roughly 8.5 billion days.

Same here approximately (from PSTRIPLE to PC master race). also I have the same issue with my clothing as you; I no longer have any of the Valentine's day masks except for cupid. I am disappoint.

coupedeville fucked around with this message at 04:58 on Jun 10, 2015

coupedeville
Jan 1, 2012

I'm ready for new pixels to spend my GTA funbux on.

I wonder how effectively they'll be able to clear out the hacked cash or if they'll just make an example out of some of the major offenders.

Edit: in the glorious early days of PS3 the hacked money was easier to see and identify cause it showed up in your stats as money given to you by other players in ridiculous amounts like 178mil but the latest hacked funds don't seem to change anything in your stats and in your online bank account the transactions are 'undefined' or some poo poo like that so is it still as easily trackable? stopitb looking in your direction on this one

coupedeville fucked around with this message at 05:21 on Jun 10, 2015

coupedeville
Jan 1, 2012

geeves posted:

Didn't see this in the patch notes, but apparently, they closed the backdoor in to the police station.

Yes, it's mentioned in the patch notes.

Also, none of my ill gotten gains(hacked monies) were taken. Sweet.

coupedeville
Jan 1, 2012

coupedeville
Jan 1, 2012

hellfaucet posted:

I only play GTA when drugs and alcohol are involved. Sometimes I stop being able to drive, just like real life. For example, last night I just chilled in c0upedeville's Dubsta 6x6 for like a full 30 minutes as everyone was muddin' around the swamp. I was :2bong: the whole time cracking up while we listened to the classic rap station. Just like real life.

JUST LIKE REAL LIFE.

Last night's crew server owned in a big way. That island siege was some of my favorite times so far.

That was fun. I definitely enjoyed off-roading in the swamp, and the armored convoy was a lot of fun as well. I got some decent footage from the observatory, and also some footage when we held down that island. I need to play with the editor a bit when I get home.

Also wanted to give a shout-out to asmodai for being a cool goon when we were hunting down jealous pubbies. I guarantee those guys will think twice about blowing up my Roosevelt the next time they see us.

coupedeville
Jan 1, 2012

Top Hats Monthly posted:

I have to use other people's dubsta's but I cannot replicate the rock climbing results without really goofy poo poo happening. Sorry :(.

E: Also tbh, I am biased solely against the 6x6 since it has the insanity of being 30 levels higher than a tank.

E2: After further testing I'm getting slightly better offroading results, I still can't seem to get any torque. I'll ditch the Rancher from Honorable Mention and add the Dubsta with an asterisk. Happy?

I smell a Mesa apologist itt
:downswords:

edit: full disclosure I'm living that Dubsta lyfe

coupedeville
Jan 1, 2012

theguybro posted:

What do you want boss, some wheels? I'm Johnny on the spot, I'll bring it to you.

I would love to see some kind of mechanic mod that brings back the original style so I can kill that annoying gently caress every time he brings my car. I miss that.

coupedeville
Jan 1, 2012

Eclipse Tower garage
Osiris
Zentorno
Infernus
Coquette topless
Coquette classic
Sovereign
Hexer
Akuma
Khamelion
Emperor(metallic cabernet red w/gold pearlescent white top and gold spokes oh yea)

Garage 2
Roosevelt (no you can't get one)
Z-type
Windsor
Super diamond
Pigalle
Casco
Stinger GT
Stinger Topless
Monroe
Stirling GT

Airport garage
Insurgent
Rancher XL
Kuruma (armored)
BF injection (with antenna)
Dune Buggy
Dubsta 6x6 (what's a mesa?)
Romero Hearse
Sanchez
Enduro
Sadler

Please berate me verbally about my terrible choice in virtual automobiles tia

coupedeville
Jan 1, 2012

Top Hats Monthly posted:

I cannot get on online

Time to re-install GTA V :hehe:

coupedeville
Jan 1, 2012

hellfaucet posted:

While you're waiting TopHats, tell us what's in your garages.

omg so much this top hats

coupedeville
Jan 1, 2012

Zenzizenzizenzic posted:

I have 26 Kalaharis and a Youga

pics or GTFO

coupedeville
Jan 1, 2012

Zigmidge posted:

Guys stop asking top hats to talk even more

Tell me more :allears:

Also post ur garage scrub

coupedeville
Jan 1, 2012

theguybro posted:

I'll let all the people who I play this poo poo with know the deal with what's happening. gently caress the rest. I'm gonna be on GTA today so we'll play and I'll explain.

I'll hit you up on social club tonight. I too am curious and also had a comment/question for you.

Also I am disappoint you didn't post ur garage Zigmidge this is urgent tia

coupedeville
Jan 1, 2012

Zigmidge posted:

My garages are nothing but brown Dukes'. It's brown all the way down.

:smugjones:

coupedeville fucked around with this message at 22:26 on Jun 16, 2015

coupedeville
Jan 1, 2012

net cafe scandal posted:

Its actually a pretty lame custom title and whoever spent 10 dollars on that shouldnt pat themselves on the back too much.

Yea it's totally an :effort: custom title but this is dryer lint we're talking about here; a goon's goon if you will. It fits perfectly if you ask me.

coupedeville
Jan 1, 2012

coupedeville posted:

Roosevelt (no you can't get one)

I love my Roosevelt; the horn, the interior, it's classy as gently caress good looks and the fact that you can hang off the side to make your impression felt to all pubbies/cops/NOOSE means it's a complete package. And crushing pubbie spirits when you explain that they can't have it.

Speaking about the performance, its a mammoth and challenging to handle in urban environments, but it's not unwieldy and is deeply satisfying to tear poo poo up. The acceleration is nothing to blush at either; I've found it accelerates surprisingly fast compared to other sports classics which is another point in its favor. If it comes back I would definitely recommend this one for your garage.

edit:goons being goons in this thread watch out guiz srsly scyron is just a goof lets not be bad sports and get put in the cheaters pool :smug:

coupedeville fucked around with this message at 03:55 on Jun 17, 2015

coupedeville
Jan 1, 2012

Top Hats Monthly posted:

So I'm trying to get a gauge on ill gotten gains part II. Is it going to be more garbage obscenely expensive stuff that is useless or something more...practical.

There was a rumor about mansions but it's anyone's guess really. If they're talking about part 2 dropping in July I think that means no independence day special so lawl at people who complained about not getting a chance to play holiday updates

coupedeville
Jan 1, 2012

Anime_Otaku posted:

System and time zone?

Rockstar have put out details of the Ill Gotten Gains: part 2 update. Doesn't look like new properties are coming after all. It's more clothes, a motorbike, a boat and some cars, including a Coil off-road car, which looks pretty cool. They're also putting out the Ungrateful Colonials Day items, with reduced prices.
https://www.facebook.com/media/set/?set=a.10153400520405097.1073741864.51752540096&type=3

boo that's lame the only thing I'm excited about is the coil off-road I was hoping rock* would add the rally fighter to the game it's totes cool and I hope you can tear poo poo up real good with it

coupedeville
Jan 1, 2012

Jose Mengelez posted:

dat bike tho

also does this mean theres a 10 car in paleto bay?

That bike is not exciting. Instead of that ugly thing it should be Kaneda's bike from Akira. Then, and only then should you be legitimately excited. Until then you should be sighing and muttering something about cock* not wanting us to have fun. hth

coupedeville
Jan 1, 2012

Stux plays GTA online?

coupedeville
Jan 1, 2012

Hellfaucet, that's a prostitute isn't it, you dirty stomp-around.

coupedeville
Jan 1, 2012

Captain McStabbin posted:

Hm, didn't think I'd be seeing a picture of the lake I commute past in the GTA online thread today. Didn't think there was a real-world analog of Brawler either.

Local Motors Rally fighter

Google is ur friend hth

coupedeville
Jan 1, 2012

OhsH posted:

Oh man please tell me more about tenths of a second because i wouldnt know poo poo about it

Can't u both be right?:downs:

coupedeville
Jan 1, 2012

BitBasher posted:

serious racing post

what about trail-braking, bitbasher, is that not a thing in GTA?

coupedeville
Jan 1, 2012

Jehde posted:

Get hyped for christmas:

To the top in 3:15.

Having experienced snowy Los Santos twice it is a very awesome experience. I would pay for DLC just to join snowy Los Santos sessions from single player that's how much I enjoy it

coupedeville
Jan 1, 2012

UserErr0r posted:

Does snowy LS have any physical geometry changes, like piles of snow to the sides of roads, or is it just texture changes, terrible handling, and snowfall effects?

AFAIK there aren't any geometry effects, just basically what you mentioned :(

SplitSoul posted:

PS: The t-shirts suck and for some reason I only got one of them, even though it did my dailies all three days and got the unlock message each time.

Same here I completed dailies fri/sat/sun and only got two of the shirts in my clothing menu even tho I got the notifications

coupedeville
Jan 1, 2012

Doctor_Fruitbat posted:

I have a headset now, so I'll get on Mumble.

If ur on PC and not on mumble ur doing it wrong. :neckbeard:

coupedeville
Jan 1, 2012

hellfaucet posted:

I seriously don't want to play until they fix the performance issues with the last patch. I'm running 2x 970 SLI, 16GB RAM, I7 4790K and my game runs and looks like complete garbage.

:smith:

I miss you already hellfaucet no homo
:sadwave:

coupedeville
Jan 1, 2012

Top Hats Monthly posted:

Hey dudes. PC sunday sometime around 2:00 PM CST (I've got testing and such Friday-Saturday), I want to do another car show near the mansion courtyard again. I want a car from
Super-TopHatsMonthly Adder or Osiris
Coupe-
Utility-
Sedan-
Off-road-
Muscle-Coja Blade
Sports-Tigga Comet or Jester Race car
Sports Classic-
Motorcycle-
Compact-
SUV-

I'll bring the super, if you want to bring a military vehicle go ahead. Declare in the thread. I'm gonna take screenshots. Bring the most beautiful cars you go (nothing to garish)

I'll bring my Roosevelt for sports classics:hfive:

coupedeville
Jan 1, 2012

DarkMalfunction posted:

Anyone know if the Roosevelt is gonna become available any time in the future? I really want one, but AFAIK it hasn't been available since 2014 or so. I managed to get the Liberator and Sovereign during the event, and I want to keep working on my limited edition car garage.

I'd also love to get to level 100 so I can gold-plate my Dundreary Regina, so it matches the dollar-sign, white-wall lowrider rims, but it's probably going to take a while, I only just reached level 70.

No you can't get the roosevelt

coupedeville
Jan 1, 2012

Jose Mengelez posted:

im gonna go ahead and give rockstar enough credit to assume that they can deliver a zero effort rerelease of existing content.

That's what u think :smuggo:

coupedeville
Jan 1, 2012

Zigmidge posted:

My 560ti burned itself to death this weekend so I picked up a 970 to replace it.

This game...it's so beautiful.

Which 970 did you pick up? I'm considering an upgrade for my PC and am curious what you went with

coupedeville
Jan 1, 2012

Carnivorian posted:

Also I'm running with a few friends in a different crew but I'd still be down to play with goons whenever, I just got this on PC a couple days ago. Social Club: Carnivorian

When I get home I'll send you an Internet fun friend request on PC; look for c0upedeville on social club.

I would recommend you also take a look at the mumble thread posted in the OP; mumble is a great way to find GTA pc goons to play with and makes things like finding uncommon vehicle spawns and completing daily objectives much easier

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

coupedeville
Jan 1, 2012

Zigmidge posted:

They still won't help you out if all you need for the FPS challenge is prison break :cry: I don't blame them

If you find two others I'm down to make this happen

• Locked thread