Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Sapient Afro
Jan 22, 2012

Well, you threatened to shove a knife up his dickhole.

This is a world where it costs 400k to install hydraulics on a Buick Regal. I'll not be surprised if the content in this update ends up approaching four digits in RealMoney to pay for.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Sapient Afro
Jan 22, 2012

Well, I went and did it

Sapient Afro
Jan 22, 2012

The Armored Schafter V12 is the new must-buy car. It eats the Kuruma's lunch in terms of performance and absolutely hauls rear end in a straight line while still being pretty manageable in the corners. Its got bullet resistant glass that'll stand up to a few seconds of gunfire and can take a sticky bomb or rocket hit and keep chugging. More than worth the price of entry.

Sapient Afro
Jan 22, 2012

Well, Rockstar hates fun enough that it looks like they nerfed the Cargobob in the last patch. Every time I lift a car off the ground, it automatically detaches after a few seconds.

Sapient Afro
Jan 22, 2012

Y'all shoulda just gotten in on the ground floor like me. All the money glitches and hackers back in the early days of old gen GTA have kept me sweet over the past two years without having to spend a single realbuck or grind Rooftop Rumble like a chump.

Sapient Afro
Jan 22, 2012

Can you put thew new " super transmission" upgrade in all cars or just the sultan and banshee racers? I think I can keep myself from spending money on the new cars, but something that cuts my 0-60 time by .1 second is something I'll have to buy for all 50 cars.

Sapient Afro
Jan 22, 2012

Starhawk64 posted:

It's also a huge waste of money. In fact, anything having to do with Benny's is a waste of money. Ya'll need to be saving your cash for your Roosevelts!

What do I need another one for :smug:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Sapient Afro
Jan 22, 2012

So how much money can the new CEO bullshit actually make you? Knowing rockstar, it's gonna cost a bare minimum of 5 million in real estate just to get set up to do the missions, and require you grind out 10 straight hours of boring courier missions just to break even.

• Locked thread