Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
titties
May 10, 2012

They're like two suicide notes stuffed into a glitter bra

Calaveron posted:

So are any PS4 people doing things that earn money and ok with playing with someone with no mic? Add Calaveron if so

Jesus christ dude I told you we would grind cash with you and you never responded and then ... AND THEN you come crawling back to me like this

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

titties
May 10, 2012

Quicksand_Jesus posted:

Wee Bairns poot started a group chat on PS4 for heisting on Saturday. You damned well better respond or you're out of our special club god drat it.

Hmmm it seems I did not receive my invitation to this chat. I will overlook the indiscretion on both of your parts but you're on thin ice and I WILL be thinking of you the next time I jack off.

E:

Calaveron posted:

Let's do this ma foi

No because now you've hurt my feelings.

titties fucked around with this message at 23:47 on Jun 23, 2017

titties
May 10, 2012

Unexpected posted:

2. I was killed by a player on a bike with - what seemed like - long range rockets/mortar. Is there a vehicle like that on am I retarded?

There is a vehicle like that. It also flies / glides short distances.

titties
May 10, 2012

CBJSprague24 posted:

I must say, our rousing round of NATO Rules Football was heartwarming last night and I'm glad we did it.

If all you want is the Kuruma, I might be on later and, if I am, we can pound out that Heist real fast. It's literally one set up and the main event.

Or maybe we can find one more goon and pound out a couple of them.

getting through the first couple of heists with a level 20 is possible, but their lower health pool and much smaller stock of less-effective armor does add a bit of a challenge. I'll handhold if you want.

titties
May 10, 2012

Jose Mengelez posted:

I've been dodging them no problem just by pulling up and turning.

I haven't spent enough time on it to have people shooting at me but I would imagine that you could also retract the wings and the sudden drop would let you avoid one.

titties
May 10, 2012

PSA for anyone just getting started on bunker poo poo:

Modding weaponized vehicles requires bay 2 of the MOC to be outfitted with the Vehicle and Weapon Workshop module, which takes up bays 2 and 3.

:siren:MAKE SURE NO VEHICLE IS STORED IN BAY 3 BEFORE INSTALLING THE MODULE OR IT WILL BE EATEN:siren:

It's best if you select the Vehicle and Weapon Workshop when you select your initial configuration while buying the MOC. I did not realize that it was different from having Vehicle Storage in bay 3 and the Weapon Workshop in bay 2.

I paid about a million dollars for those options and then had to turn around and pay another million for the dual-bay retrofit.

titties
May 10, 2012

I needed to resupply the bunker. Got the mission where the supplies are on a cargo ship at the docks and you need to kill like 30 dudes.

Take my new Oppressor for a spin, drop it in the ocean trying to make a sick landing on one of the cargo containers. Respawn it for 20k.

Try again to fly the bike onto the ship. Scrape myself off of the bike on the underside of an overpass. Amazingly the bike flies another quarter mile and lands on a cargo container on the boat.

Spend 5 minutes running through parking lots with non-climbable fences.

Kill 90% of the people on the boat, grab the supplies, climb up to rocket bike.

Get a lock-on tone, decide to take off and fire a missile at the same time.

Hit the wrong button, retract wings, fall to the topside deck, get another lock-on tone.

Fire missile, blows up bike and self and supplies.

Rage quit.

titties
May 10, 2012

Hugh Malone posted:

I think pc is bad!

titties
May 10, 2012

You can always just stop a few blocks away from the spawn point you want it at and call for it.

titties
May 10, 2012

Powershift posted:

a flying delorean

please yes

titties
May 10, 2012

Montalvo posted:

Yeah, I'm not doing that.

get good, make money

Anybody on PS4 interested in an event night? I could set up a playlist or whatever, I know there are some new game modes and a few of the ones from earlier in the year that I've only done once.

What day is good 4 u guys?

titties
May 10, 2012

CBJSprague24 posted:

Yo.

Saturday or Sunday night if possible.

Car lawn darts thing would make a fun Goon play.

e- Also NATO Rules Football and LONMOARS.

Links please so I don't have to do anything because doing thing is hard.

Looks like we're on for tomorrow then. I'll make up a post later or whatever.

titties
May 10, 2012

Hugh Malone posted:

Watch, dread will sleep in and miss the whole thing

I just ate jumping back in in a monute

yes

titties
May 10, 2012

Wee Bairns posted:

Some new clips, mostly MOC shenanigans.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OK5PQg28wos

re: 2:38: Same

titties
May 10, 2012

YET ANOTHER FAG posted:

Make sure whoever is prison guard drops you a weapon otherwise you're SOL with a pistol. Also whoever is running demo can hover with the heli outside of the prison & play air support, just make sure whoever is piloting the plane knows they can avoid the enemy fighter jets by merely flying behind them.

It's not hard to do with the pistol, I can do it fine and as PC players are pleased to point out I have a bad kdr and am bad at playing the game.

titties
May 10, 2012

YET ANOTHER FAG posted:

Well this guy is somehow worse than you I guess idk?

holy poo poo he's bad

titties
May 10, 2012

Terra-da-loo! posted:

I'm pretty sure it's been discussed, but when you're using the MTU trick on PS4 so you get into mostly/usually solo public sessions, can you invite friends? It'd be nice to unload this full bunker without stress from griefers. Seems dumb to try making that sell solo, though.

Yes, but once your friends are in there the matchmaking will allow pubbies to start joining on them. If your friends are also doing the MU thing then you will gave a hard time getting connected or staying connected with each other.

titties
May 10, 2012

Fart.Bleed.Repeat. posted:

Havent rolled in the bottom ones for quite some time, but they felt more geared towards explosives and the windows are too big for much headshot protection

The armored V12 or Cognoscenti or baller or whatever all have bullet-resistant glass that will get you out of a drive-bye once. Twice if you're lucky. The issue is when you have passengers and they instantly smash out all the window glass because they are god drat idiots.

titties
May 10, 2012

I might be convinced to do some sort of activities as long as 90% of it isn't sitting in free roam doing nothing. I feel like 40% sitting in free roam doing nothing is the proper balance

titties
May 10, 2012

I don;t have money

titties
May 10, 2012

coupedeville posted:

:rip: my 209mil hackerbux :cry:

:rip:

Harry Potter on Ice posted:

You guys with these large bank accounts, how'd you get there? A lot of playtime? Even when I got modded money it limited me to ~1mil at a time before it said "transaction failed"

The ones on console generally used tedious and time-consuming glitches to dupe cars and bring in 80 - 100k every 10 minutes or cheesed the pac standard finale repeatedly. Since those people (not me I have never done this) still had to put in a lot of time it is my opinion that they should face no repercussions

titties
May 10, 2012

titties
May 10, 2012

SisterFister posted:

The key here is to shoot the driver in the head. Next time you should shoot him in the head, this renders him incapable of driving and then you can take the car from him.

protip tbh

titties
May 10, 2012

hiddenriverninja posted:

Can I park a Lazer in my sky garage?

No.

titties
May 10, 2012

DrNutt posted:

Thanks! I already have an apt with ten car garage that I bought long ago with Rockstars apology money, but that's all super useful info.

Yeah, seems like a solid plan. Import/export is probably your best return and the least annoying. You'll need something like 2 million for the cheapest office + upgrades and another 2 for a car warehouse. If you're on PS4 you can hit us up, we will grind with you probably. PSN: mr_dread

titties
May 10, 2012

CascadeBeta posted:

Is gun running actually viable to make money with or is it just crates/cars again and just as worthless?

It is easy to make money with import/export and one of any other business though. Source a car, leave the office in your cargobob. Get the car and bring it back to your warehouse. Park the bob outside, pick a car to sell, deliver it with the bob. Take a minute to resupply your bunker / drug farm, move some crates or dope, maybe do a contact mission while you wait for the i/e cooldown.

Fart.Bleed.Repeat. posted:

Another example is having multiple apartments and garages. When you're starting out you're like Hell Yeah I Need Space! but then you realize that you can't ever get rid of properties. Then comes along an update like the office garage that now you can store 60 cars in one easy place, with a built in mod shop, but you still have 3 properties floating around doing nothing.

Trade them down for 2-car garages and get half your money back imo

titties
May 10, 2012

SisterFister posted:

I've considered doing this before--do you just buy a lovely apartment and it'll ask which one you want to trade in?

Yeah. If you're trading in million-dollar condos for 25k garages you'll do all right.

titties
May 10, 2012

a bone to pick posted:

I'm a Piss4 player who used to be really into this game last year, just got back into it after not playing it for a month so if anyone wants to do heists or blow some pubbies butthole's let me know. Rank 409 and my PSN is MegaDace.

hello yes I'm here for the butt hole?

E: it seems I've had a misunderstanding

titties
May 10, 2012

I DID IT I'M FREEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

titties
May 10, 2012

Psion posted:

congratulations on uninstalling GTA V

Thank you friend

I sold it to GameStop which is the ultimate act of defiance towards r* imo

titties
May 10, 2012

Zigmidge posted:

https://imgur.com/s2y0is8

Only assholes play this game anymore. People who get beat up in school and go around on their stupid rocket bikes bullying people online.

This seems good

titties
May 10, 2012

a bone to pick posted:

gently caress yeah that's the whole reason I'm pissed it's not my favorite bike yet

It may go without saying but I think your MC has to be active for the time to count

Just theory but the number of times you summon it from the interaction menu may be a factor in addition to seat time

titties
May 10, 2012

a bone to pick posted:

loving hell, I left my guy riding the opressor on a train for 4 hours as a MC president and I came back to find that someone blew me up and my business stock was stolen.

This is an impossible task.

You don't need to be in an open session to have your mc active. Try it in an invite only session, you can't do mc work but you can have it active.

titties
May 10, 2012

coupedeville posted:

dumb gay game bad

titties
May 10, 2012

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

titties
May 10, 2012

mutata posted:

I'll never quit posting in this thread you can't stop me.

Yes same

• Locked thread