Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
omg chael crash
Jul 8, 2012

Macys paid for this. Noodle Boy and Bonby are bad at video games and even worse friends.

So, I've lost my GTAO progress because I started a new PSN when I got my ps4? This sucks, I had neat cars and a nice joint.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

omg chael crash
Jul 8, 2012

Macys paid for this. Noodle Boy and Bonby are bad at video games and even worse friends.

Hugh Malone posted:

If you can have more than one user on a ps4 (can you?) couldn't you just sign in with your old psn and play gta on that account?

Yeah, I just didn't want to have to pay for my old PSN account as well. Shrug.

I'll probably do this.

omg chael crash
Jul 8, 2012

What's the general consensus on the various motorcycles you can buy online? I've always been a fan of the Akuma(back on PS3) because of the way it looks but I'm open to suggestions regarding performance and all those various things!

omg chael crash
Jul 8, 2012

Check out my new car! Wanna see my new car? Look at the new car I bought! Hey guys, look! My new car! Check it out! Isn't my new ride sweet? Do you like it? It's new! Just bought it! Come see it!

omg chael crash
Jul 8, 2012

Anyone want grind out a few missions on PS4 right now? Add me: literallygary

omg chael crash
Jul 8, 2012

Nice, uh, plate homie

omg chael crash
Jul 8, 2012

Anyone want get a group running tonight on PS4 to bang out some missions and build their bank accounts back up? I'm down to 40,000 after buying my new Banshee and upgrades. Maybe 7/8 EST? I'll be around, add me on PSN: literallygary

omg chael crash
Jul 8, 2012

DanrewS posted:

Yeah i'd be down to run some missions with you gary, it went pretty well and was hilarious last time.

PSN: Dox023

Wait until you see my sweet, bullet prof ride.

omg chael crash
Jul 8, 2012

SisterFister posted:

Ranacher has huge boobs everybody

Even my girlfriend noticed

omg chael crash
Jul 8, 2012

Is it possible to sell a property?

omg chael crash
Jul 8, 2012

That's fine, trading it works. I was looking to buy a new joint anyway.

And find a Sultan. It's going to be one of those days.

omg chael crash
Jul 8, 2012

Also, a good I played with last night seemed to be wearing a superhero ish domino mask. A red one. Any idea where I can find that? Covered the nose too much like Hal Jorden/Green Lantern's

omg chael crash
Jul 8, 2012

Mine is just my DnD Barb's name. Shrug

omg chael crash
Jul 8, 2012

Anyone want to do some win trading on PS4 right now? Would love to finally unlock my turbo.

PSN: literallygary

omg chael crash
Jul 8, 2012

geeves posted:

We started, but join the party and I'll get you invited.

Do you guys have room for 1 or 2 more?

omg chael crash
Jul 8, 2012

Aardmania posted:

Rockstar still needs to do a little work on its ferry boat DLC pack.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QtmbImtouuc

The heat activated ejection seats appear to be working just fine.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uyNxBU6qzg0

Blaze of glory

omg chael crash
Jul 8, 2012

We really have to try actually getting the car to smash into the boat sometime. Maybe load both up with explosives.

Also, would someone mind helping me spawn one of those chrome dubstas? I could seriously use the extra cash flow

omg chael crash
Jul 8, 2012

I wanted to drive my new, dumb Sabre Turbo around and slide aimlessly through the big city. drat

omg chael crash
Jul 8, 2012

Wee Bairns posted:

Yeah, I can't connect at all, says I'm missing downloaded files, or says servers are unresponsive.

Yeah, I keep getting a servers down message. Bah

omg chael crash
Jul 8, 2012

Ha, both of these are me acting like an rear end in a top hat and then eating the floor as hard as I can.

omg chael crash
Jul 8, 2012

Quicksand_Jesus posted:

I think "God drat it" was used a lot more than anything else.

Unless it was Gary saying "gently caress you" in which case they were all directed at me. Because he loves me.

Ayup

omg chael crash
Jul 8, 2012

Is that challenge thing still around? Didn't get the chance to take advantage of it yesterday

omg chael crash
Jul 8, 2012

omg chael crash posted:

Is that challenge thing still around? Didn't get the chance to take advantage of it yesterday

Can anyone give me an answer on this?

omg chael crash
Jul 8, 2012

The buss had only 4 or 5 dudes, we can do better

omg chael crash
Jul 8, 2012

I feel like we can all take our time, money, and ammunition wasting a bit more serious next time.

omg chael crash
Jul 8, 2012

What's the name of that Utility cat I can mod and then race against pubbies for easy wins?

omg chael crash
Jul 8, 2012

Any idea of the top of your head which races I can set to Utility? Doesn't seem to be all of them

omg chael crash
Jul 8, 2012

Just wanted to do some sweet races and now PSN is down. God damnit

omg chael crash
Jul 8, 2012

That poor pubbie.

RIP biolobolo or whatever

omg chael crash
Jul 8, 2012

Policenaut posted:

Just keep playing. Rockstar patched out all the get RP quick schemes but they balanced out the payouts so money and RP come at a decent pace.

GTA Online is probably gonna be supported for a long time. Rockstar makes a shitload of money off Shark Cards (which is why all the DLC updates are free) so they probably don't want to get rid of that cash cow any time soon.

This really makes me wonder how much heists will pay out. What do you kids guess?

omg chael crash
Jul 8, 2012

I don't know what any of that says

omg chael crash
Jul 8, 2012

Whomp whomp whoooommmmmp

omg chael crash
Jul 8, 2012

bisticles posted:

I made a couple of races today. I know *someone* will really like this one

Literally awesome.

I knew you cared.

omg chael crash
Jul 8, 2012

Rally races are pretty okay

omg chael crash
Jul 8, 2012

Hey man, I liked that race that made us race up and down that mountain

omg chael crash
Jul 8, 2012

God damnit, Gary

omg chael crash
Jul 8, 2012

He wishes he had pants that teal. That's me(Gary)

omg chael crash
Jul 8, 2012

It's a race off, Billy Zane

omg chael crash
Jul 8, 2012

I can't find any

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

omg chael crash
Jul 8, 2012

God drat I love Baker Street

• Locked thread