Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Mexicat
Feb 1, 2013
The Karuma is simply lame as hell.

On another note, is that 6 seater truck on the super auto website any good? Vapid guardian I think it's called.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Mexicat
Feb 1, 2013

Nintendo Kid posted:

Those complaints are loving stupid.

Karuma user spotted........

Mexicat
Feb 1, 2013
Can I switch my main crew and apply the emblem to clothes without it changing if I swap back so I can have that one brown leather jacket with an intricate letter on it like a letterman

Mexicat
Feb 1, 2013
Had a great time yesterday. Some dude was cruising in his Infernus with a 9,000 bounty on him (props for not being in a Karuma though) and I threw a bomb on his car and claimed it.

He challenged me to a one on one dm which I accepted (was bored) and had on the bullet proof helmet and heavy heist armor while murdering me with a mini gun, bragging about how much higher level he is than me and saying "noob" after every kill. He also seemed really happy about me wasting the bounty on his car insurance, little does he know he is an idiot.

• Locked thread