Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Vokehead
Feb 13, 2013

The Fresh Prince posted:

Best thing heard in a public lobby last night while dicking around: "yo whose the human being gingerbread man that keeps coming at me"

Did you give him your festive surprise?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Vokehead
Feb 13, 2013
I'm a good heister, you guys, I swear.

Vokehead
Feb 13, 2013

Reo posted:

Furthermore making this poo poo unskippable in online multiplayer has been a crime since Lamar picked us up from the airport day 1. Ugh!

The host can press X/A to skip most of the cutscenes if they've hosted the heist before.

Vokehead
Feb 13, 2013
Tried blowing out the tires on someone's Karin Technical but they seemed to have been made bulletproof. Anyone with a Technical to confirm this?

Vokehead
Feb 13, 2013

FallinInTheBlak posted:

If you get the T20 you have to set 'Flight of the Bumblebee' as your horn.

It's way more effective on a black and yellow insurgent.

Vokehead
Feb 13, 2013
Running PacStan on ps4 right now if there's anyone on. PSN: stoneinfocus

Edit: Filled

Vokehead fucked around with this message at 05:03 on Sep 30, 2015

Vokehead
Feb 13, 2013

titties posted:

I still haven't done the Criminal Mastermind challenge yet and honestly I don't think I can.

We ran a group that did all-in-order, loyalty, hard mode, and 1st-person. Even though everyone was decent we still died several times through the course of it.

Does anyone know exactly how it works? Like if someone dies on the 3rd heist does that mean you have to start completely over or can you just exit out and start the 3rd heist over from the beginning?

E: not being locked into 1st person would make it easier, though, because 1st-person makes it useless to eat snacks and makes it virtually impossible to shoot from the Kuruma.

If anyone dies, you have to do all the heists all over again, but you're allowed to fail the heist as many times as you want so if someone's about to die, you can just leave and try again. It's pretty easy to do if everyone's using the BP helmet and heavy vest.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=29cBayKIgnk

Vokehead
Feb 13, 2013

Hobo Clown posted:

What should I expect to spend on Dragula upgrades? Same as the rest of the lowriders?

Triple it.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Vokehead
Feb 13, 2013

titties posted:

What do you get for shooting someone? A couple hundred bucks and maybe a tattoo after you do it a thousand times? Since it doesn't do anything for you I can only assume you're shooting me because you're a dick.

It's mainly so I can get weapon tints that show off how big of a dick I am to everybody else.

• Locked thread