Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Giovanni0109
Apr 28, 2013

Grimey Drawer

Slim Killington posted:

Impromptu race is the worst daily objective. It's impossible to get anyone to do one.

No kidding. Also had difficulty getting anyone to do it.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Giovanni0109
Apr 28, 2013

Grimey Drawer
I'm going to have to get on Mumble since that sounds like where it's at. Had fun playing with some of you the other day. Everyone should add me as a friend too. http://socialclub.rockstargames.com/member/giovanni0109

Giovanni0109
Apr 28, 2013

Grimey Drawer
I'd also like to get a hearse, though I likely won't be online again until later this week.

Giovanni0109
Apr 28, 2013

Grimey Drawer

T1g4h posted:

Anyone happen to have a Western Daemon motorcycle (the one the Lost ride in gang attacks) on PC? I tried to save one I got from a gang attack with no luck, but i've heard they occasionally spawn out in the wild and those can be stored. I've got a Hearse and a Voodoo that I can bring out in return :v:

http://socialclub.rockstargames.com/member/t1gg4h

I'll be on and off all day, any help would be appreciated.

I have a Western Daemon, so I can help with trying to get one to spawn for you later today.

Giovanni0109
Apr 28, 2013

Grimey Drawer
Looking for some help to go after the Pacific Standard heist (setup and finale) tonight at 8pm EST. I'm on PC. Rockstar account name is same as my SA name.

You can sign up here: http://soulglo.com/goonheists/view-heist.php?guid=BCE6C6B2-7B15-43A1-A2F2-73E510364EFB (user:lljk, pass:fallinintheblak).

Edit: I'm also on Mumble, so you can find me there if interested.

Giovanni0109 fucked around with this message at 00:59 on May 23, 2015

Giovanni0109
Apr 28, 2013

Grimey Drawer

Kerosene19 posted:

But when you find a good hacker..... Oh boy
ie road tripping in the invincible bus that shoots fireworks.

Oh man this was so fun! I hope there are videos posted eventually.

Also, tanks vs. train in a tunnel was fantastic too.

Giovanni0109
Apr 28, 2013

Grimey Drawer

AirRaid posted:

Independence day event ends on the 6th allegedly so stuff will probably be gone after that.

Also, Giovanni thought I was going to steal his vehicle and blow it up. That's boring, I said.

First try :c00l:

This is why I play with goons. :allears:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Giovanni0109
Apr 28, 2013

Grimey Drawer

FallinInTheBlak posted:

If you get the T20 you have to set 'Flight of the Bumblebee' as your horn.

Also make it yellow and black like a bumblebee.

• Locked thread