Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
marumaru
May 20, 2013

RVT posted:

Green Man Gaming has the PC pre-order for 23% off right now, but you don't get a Steam key.

Any reason to pay extra for a Steam key? I'd rather have it through Steam, but I assume Steam just launches Rockstar's stupid Social Club thing anyway.

If you're not getting the Steam version, might aswell buy it on Nuuvem for like $34.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

marumaru
May 20, 2013

Top Hats Monthly posted:

First impressions: explosions, 24/7 robberies!

marumaru
May 20, 2013

Starhawk64 posted:

Punching peds definitely raises it, but it's the slowest option though. Fun though!

1v1 DM with a friend. 100 punches to max stat.

marumaru
May 20, 2013

Minorkos posted:

Is there a reason the stuff to do in free mode comes so sparingly? There's obviously stuff like high priority cars, smuggler planes, armored cars, and so on, but they all either appear once in a blue moon or they pay basically nothing (gang attacks)

I wish I could play this game solely in free mode because I love driving around the world in my car. Too bad only instanced stuff like missions really pay.

I honestly would rather do freemode-only stuff if that was possible. A shame they're so rare and underwhelming.

Also how do I get crate drops? I saw my uncle get one once, but I haven't had a single one myself on PC.

• Locked thread