Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Grimshak
Oct 8, 2013

I know you need the meat, girl, but damn.
I'm assuming all the modifications offered at the new shop only apply to the new cars?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Grimshak
Oct 8, 2013

coupedeville posted:

Its guaranteed that rockstar is already planning the next GTA but I highly doubt they've moved past pre-production based on the increasing amount of time it takes for them to build their money-printing machine :homebrew:

I hope it takes place in Toronto. I want to have moose that you try to run over, but they actually smash through the window and kill you instantly.

Then followed up by a pedestrian running up and kicking you in the dick. http://i.imgur.com/fSvFvWe.gifv

Grimshak
Oct 8, 2013

UserErr0r posted:

What are the go-to muscle cars now?

I need to know this as well. I've heard Dominator is the "best", but what about for the races that require classic muscle? Vapid Blade?

Grimshak
Oct 8, 2013

Cage posted:

i tried to say hello to c0upe, but then tencent showed me how its done

https://zippy.gfycat.com/QueasyFortunateArcticseal.webm

This is very cool. The double-birdie makes everything come together. But what the hell happened with the passive guy?

Grimshak
Oct 8, 2013

coupedeville posted:

speaking of the gargoyle, it's featured in my new offroad race "Coupe's Muddy Ruts"! You'll have to give it a try tonight tiggah; I'll be running a couple race play lists :D

edit: ask ten cent about my new Playlist 'Coupe's dirty dreams' :grin:

That course is loving awesome, though I feel terrible for the dude I accidentally goonfucked. Took a turn and got some air, as I landed I checked them clear off the cliff. I'll throw up a gif tonight if I can find out how to make good gifs from videos.

Also: Is there something quick and easy you guys use to make those beautiful gifs?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Grimshak
Oct 8, 2013

CascadeBeta posted:

I have a medium warehouse full and a large nearly full, and I'm going to need some help moving these later today.

I really wish CEOs could pay associates. :sigh:

I can help, but just came back to the game after months and have no idea what crate moving is. I can drive and shoot though, and I'm assuming those are the primary requirements.

• Locked thread