Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
namlosh
Feb 11, 2014

I name this haircut "The Sad Rhino".

Omg, this looks pretty good. I hope they don't wipe all my ill-gotten gains before I've had a chance to buy everything

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

namlosh
Feb 11, 2014

If you're CEO you can spawn the dinghy right next to you from the CEO vehicles menu...

Hehe... dinghy

Also I got the fireworks launcher at ammunation so it's back for me.

Anyone want to do heists today? I've done a couple but only ever hosted fleeca. I'd like to change that.

namlosh
Feb 11, 2014

Fart.Bleed.Repeat. posted:

....Currently my list is finding a legit hearse(gently caress that mission).....

What's a "legit" hearse? I got mine from the special cargo crate mission where you have to off the Epsilonists at the cemetery. I heard there's a biker mission where it pops up, but I have no idea.

If you want me to spawn one for you, hit me up

namlosh
Feb 11, 2014

Anybody know how much $ in sales I need in each biker biz to max the clutter in my MC clubhouse? I own all of the businesses upgraded and want to max everything out. They're currently shut down but I'm through being reasonable and want a crazy goal

namlosh
Feb 11, 2014

Locobono posted:

Yeah. I think it might be the Rogue and the Cuban specifically that are bugged. The Starling works fine. Speaking of which....

https://vimeo.com/233782731

...it's really the Oppressor.

Clicked and was disappointed the video wasn't of my Starling you borrowed... Was massively disappointed to find I'm still not internet famous in any way

namlosh
Feb 11, 2014

I got the oppressor to switch to my favorite by riding the train on it in passive with the view stick cranked so I don’t idle out. Worked like a charm because your “miles ridden” stay updates while you do it.

In other news, I might need some help selling since I’ve had a full hangar for weeks now.

namlosh
Feb 11, 2014

a bone to pick posted:

Welp I'm doing this now, maybe I'll head out and get some poo poo done. How long did it take to become your fav?

I came back from work 6 hours later and it was done.. probably overkill but I have no idea

namlosh
Feb 11, 2014

Lol, 10 minutes in, bought my doomsday crap, and

GTAV has stopped working...

Cancel Close program

Let’s see if I can have better luck this time. Hope there is a ban wave going on

namlosh
Feb 11, 2014

Welp, gotta go to work. Have fun goons. See ya in a couple of hours for lunch :)

Just did dead courier heist setup with someone else hosting. Dang I like this dead game

namlosh
Feb 11, 2014

There definitely ARE.

Shoot in the right place and you can one shot explode cars with the heavy revolver

They don’t leak or run out like in single player though

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

namlosh
Feb 11, 2014

There definitely ARE.

Shoot in the right place and you can one shot explode cars with the heavy revolver

They don’t leak or run out like in single player though

Ghost post

• Locked thread