Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Heartstrings Tugboat
Sep 5, 2002

I miss the snow.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Heartstrings Tugboat
Sep 5, 2002

Can I get an Imponte Dukes on ps4?

Heartstrings Tugboat
Sep 5, 2002

Slim Killington posted:

edit: never mind, misunderstood what you meant

If you're just asking if it's possible yeah, you can buy one via the phone. If you're asking if someone will help spawn you one, I will if nobody else gets on before I'm off work (3:30 CST)

I was asking if possible. I was just now reading that apparently only returning players can get it?

Heartstrings Tugboat
Sep 5, 2002

It does pay to wait it out in a lot of non-mission jobs. I love playing stupid jobs like the snipers vs stunters, and if a team wins a round too early, the payout is severely limited. Going the full 5 minutes per round nets 10k and change to the winner each round.

Heartstrings Tugboat
Sep 5, 2002

It amazes me how people still don't know about the mine shaft above vinewood hills. I've had so much fun the last couple of days just getting called a hacker by guys trying to claim my bounties.

Heartstrings Tugboat
Sep 5, 2002

Kelly posted:

Continue to be amazed. What now?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=y95enluzFvw

Best thing about the mine is that it seems to be different every time I enter, sometimes it's a lot longer with more twists.

Heartstrings Tugboat
Sep 5, 2002

Slim Killington posted:

I had a pubbie take me there in a joyride a few weeks ago for no reason. I ran every branch of it and then murdered him over the hassle of being out in the middle of nowhere.

It's not really in nowhere where they won't come for your bounty, but far enough out to piss them off when they have to turn around.

Heartstrings Tugboat
Sep 5, 2002

MrLonghair posted:

Just tried it, found some mummified 1920's 30's gangster in SP. Wicked. Now to see if it indeed changes between sessions of online, I want to use it in a team deathmatch, though it seems to have only one way of access and egress in SP.

e: Got the same layout of it as in SP, at least one area closed off temporarily. The actual gate to the place respawns quickly - good for messing with pubbies.

Keep stealing cars

Yep, the best part is the gate. They don't realize you can blow it open. Arrive via Merryweather helicopter so there's no evidence of entry.

Heartstrings Tugboat
Sep 5, 2002

Policenaut posted:

I tried going there a few times in multiplayer and it definitely pissed a few people off when I had a bounty. I think the bigger problem is actually getting the bounty before going in, I'd steal a dozen cars before someone was mad enough to put one on me.

I just kept putting them on people till I got one myself.

Heartstrings Tugboat
Sep 5, 2002

Challenged a guy in a Zentorno to a race at the airport with my Monroe, which is quickly becoming my favorite car. Won by a nose, he couldn't believe it caught up at the end.

Heartstrings Tugboat
Sep 5, 2002

I think I'll play some GTA Online *fires up 'I'm in love with the coco' in the headset*

Heartstrings Tugboat
Sep 5, 2002

Not enough people know about on-call for 30 to work.

Heartstrings Tugboat
Sep 5, 2002

So, while texting and driving, I get my text rejected for containing the word "gently caress". Because I'm texting and driving, I nearly hit a woman who proceeds to scream "gently caress!"

geeves posted:

I thought it was sweet man-ryan.

It's a nickname a Jamaican guy gave me last year because every time he saw me at work there were girls with me. Don't think he even knew my real name, and would just shout "SWEETMON" whenever he passed by. He would even pull me aside sometimes just to say "sweetman you know you the sweetest man here you got all the girls" then walk away.

Had to settle for sweetmanryan in GTA:O. but my custom plate is sweetmon as an homage to him.

Heartstrings Tugboat fucked around with this message at 23:50 on Feb 8, 2015

Heartstrings Tugboat
Sep 5, 2002

rip sad trombone

Heartstrings Tugboat
Sep 5, 2002

ironic, innit?

Heartstrings Tugboat
Sep 5, 2002

Life imitating art this morning.

Shoutout to niceboyonline

Heartstrings Tugboat fucked around with this message at 20:29 on Feb 14, 2015

Heartstrings Tugboat
Sep 5, 2002

I'm down.

Heartstrings Tugboat
Sep 5, 2002

I've got a race for you goons later.

Heartstrings Tugboat
Sep 5, 2002

I think heists are being rolled out tonight/tomorrow.

So go ahead and slap that subscribe button like a Blaine County housewife cuzzzzzzi upload daily

Heartstrings Tugboat fucked around with this message at 02:57 on Feb 24, 2015

Heartstrings Tugboat
Sep 5, 2002

This happened.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZLM8Qubi0MM

Heartstrings Tugboat fucked around with this message at 03:14 on Feb 24, 2015

Heartstrings Tugboat
Sep 5, 2002

Didn't realize if you choose the "drink pisswaser" action during the betting screen too much, you'll go into the deathmatch completely pissed. Whoops.

Heartstrings Tugboat
Sep 5, 2002

Maze bank mega jump here I come :tinsley:

Heartstrings Tugboat
Sep 5, 2002

Maytag posted:

My very first experience in GTAO- got killed immediately, followed the guy to Ammunation, sat in his car and ran over him when he came out. Drove his car a few streets away and shot all the tires off. That's when I fell in love.

Surprising amount of kids driving in Zentornos without bulletproof tires. It's so funny, and I seriously mean the funniest thing in this game, to shoot their tires out while in Ammunation. They hop back in their super fast car thinking they're about to peel out just bought some brand new gear.

Heartstrings Tugboat
Sep 5, 2002

Mice Everywhere posted:

I wish the radar didn't show everyone all the time, it cuts down on fun ambush opportunities. I know there's the Lester ability but that's practically worthless.

We must be talking about two different abilities.

Heartstrings Tugboat
Sep 5, 2002

Wee Bairns posted:

The fact that it announces that you are going into hiding is a bugger.
They'd notice you went away if they were looking at you on the radar anyway, so that's irrelevant. If you were just trying to ambush someone you're still at an advantage, possibly even moreso because they're gonna be shook when they see the alert wondering if it's them you're coming for.

If you're rolling 6 deep it becomes absolutely brilliant, as you all get in a Roosevelt or whatever, then take turns using the ability granting the whole squad 6 minutes of off radar time to reign.

Heartstrings Tugboat
Sep 5, 2002

Also so happy the cars thing is fixed so I can actually go near my home at Eclipse again.

Heartstrings Tugboat
Sep 5, 2002

Definitely my best sticky performance, followed by a very unlucky bike flip.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fDcI-rk-7mw

Heartstrings Tugboat
Sep 5, 2002

If the Lampadati Casco actually turns out to be one of these

I will cream myself and the Stinger GT might actually collect a little dust.

Heartstrings Tugboat
Sep 5, 2002

fyodor posted:

First I've seen of this :vince:

Sup Stinger GT bro

Sup

Only registered members can see post attachments!

Heartstrings Tugboat
Sep 5, 2002

omg chael crash posted:

Your dude looks like a coked out G-Man wearing his dad's suit to the Semi Formal

Yep, unfortunately all suits look that way.

Heartstrings Tugboat
Sep 5, 2002

I hope they add this to posonby's so I can wear it while I do my taxes.

Heartstrings Tugboat
Sep 5, 2002

BitBasher posted:

EDIT: Another change I want to see is for them to stop loving making other players dots vanish off the map when I am in a one on one deathmatch with someone. I get killed by idiots that I can't physically see coming for no good reason and it's annoying. I'm happy to kill all of them, just show me their dots.

Seriously. What were they thinking?

Heartstrings Tugboat
Sep 5, 2002

http://www.ign.com/articles/2015/03/05/gta-5-online-heists-hands-on-theyre-real-and-theyre-spectacular

See screenshots...

Heartstrings Tugboat
Sep 5, 2002

Just a texture, but to all my sports classic goons. Hoping it's a fake and it'll still be a racecar. Looks a bit Aston-ish.

Heartstrings Tugboat
Sep 5, 2002

fyodor posted:

sweet it's the maserati 3500 gt!

Yep. Figured as much from the texture file. Was REALLY hoping for the 150 S though.

Heartstrings Tugboat
Sep 5, 2002

We've had bowties.

So excited for the fitted leather jacket, driving gloves, tuxes, and the Casco/Endura.

Heartstrings Tugboat
Sep 5, 2002

Would love if it were even so much as like new cars being added to Legendary and SS like monthly and new clothes in the shops.

Heartstrings Tugboat
Sep 5, 2002

Basically me.

Heartstrings Tugboat
Sep 5, 2002

Can't wear chelsea boots with suit pants anymore?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Heartstrings Tugboat
Sep 5, 2002

:siren:

• Locked thread