Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Prostheticfoot
Mar 27, 2002
Nine in the evening (pst) is a really odd time to take your servers offline for six hours

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Prostheticfoot
Mar 27, 2002
Trebag is the only xbone goon in GTA I've decided

Prostheticfoot
Mar 27, 2002
Hey goonage, looking for maybe two more to finish the latter 3/5s of the prison break on the bone tonight. Xbl is kamikazg0ldfish (it's a zero).

If the loving servers cooperate, which wasn't exactly how it was going down for trebag and I the other night

Prostheticfoot
Mar 27, 2002
Trebag and I need one for the last half of prison break on the bone. Anybody? Bueller?
E, filled!

Prostheticfoot fucked around with this message at 07:36 on Mar 15, 2015

Prostheticfoot
Mar 27, 2002
Had my ethnicity switched to being a black guy for the prisoner portion of the heist finale. I'm fine with this, I don't see how that was a crew that was above a little blackface.

Prostheticfoot
Mar 27, 2002

A c E posted:

Same except I need the insurgents. I've spent god knows how long doing all the stupid setup missions for that heist over and over again. The pubbies always bail out after doing only 1 setup. No one joins heists when I host. Goons are rare on the Xbone when I'm on.

The worst part is once I finish the 3rd heist, they should all be unlocked for me as I've done everything except the actual Humane Lab Heist or whatever its called.

I'm Kamikazg0ldfish on xbl (it's a zero, not the letter O). Always looking for more LLJK goonery

Prostheticfoot
Mar 27, 2002

Songbearer posted:

. It took about half a minute to hit the floor after about 10 minutes of progress. I had to laugh.

It's not just me!!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Prostheticfoot
Mar 27, 2002
aw drat, i left my xbone crew off lljk to try to find active members for too long it would appear. Also Trebag is the only xbone goon, I stand by this! Wait maybe matazar, and ...

• Locked thread