Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
YET ANOTHER FAG
Mar 6, 2003

by R. Guyovich

Zigmidge posted:

We seem to enjoy custom goon races, custom goon deathmatches, vanilla races and team deathmatch, extraction (when it worked), VIP groups and activities, PvE though we don't do much of that anymore because there's always a dozen of us when we play now, straight up lobby deathmatching and chaos, and new car update car shows despite what this thread may lead you to believe about its opinion on car updates.

We cycle through some or all of these in an evening and everyone has a good time.

Writing this post made me want to play. Let's play tonight?

I'm down.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

YET ANOTHER FAG
Mar 6, 2003

by R. Guyovich

coupedeville posted:

are you on PC?

RSC:c0upedeville

E:

good to know scyron is still rocking his gold jet bling :smug:

Coupe, it's me.. buckshot.

YET ANOTHER FAG
Mar 6, 2003

by R. Guyovich

coupedeville posted:

lol my bad buckshot

maybe one day I'll git gud at payday like my heist bros :sigh:

Coupe don't listen to these scrubs, you're just fine at payday.

YET ANOTHER FAG
Mar 6, 2003

by R. Guyovich

coupedeville posted:

for real tho wth rockstar

:sigh:

even when trying to quit out of GTA it was timing out :argh:

this was not a good night to pick for goon theft auto :negative:

edit:wrong first pic

Right? Super irritating..

Oh well, try again tonight?

YET ANOTHER FAG
Mar 6, 2003

by R. Guyovich
My cool friends posting all over this thread & not a single poster answers my question...

YET ANOTHER FAG posted:

Oh well, try again tonight?

YET ANOTHER FAG
Mar 6, 2003

by R. Guyovich

God dammit coupe.

YET ANOTHER FAG
Mar 6, 2003

by R. Guyovich

SplitSoul posted:

Getting "Transaction failed" when trying to call in my Buzzard. Servers hosed?

We were having all sorts of trouble playing last night so it is indeed possible there's some sort of server issue.

YET ANOTHER FAG
Mar 6, 2003

by R. Guyovich

coupedeville posted:

I think you misunderstood me buck :classiclol:

I meant "of course" as in of course we'll try again tonight

Oh, okay haha it wasn't quoted or anything so I just took it as meaning "of course no one answered you, scrub, we're too busy bashing shark card-buyers" :smuggo:

YET ANOTHER FAG
Mar 6, 2003

by R. Guyovich

SplitSoul posted:

It's the only thing causing me trouble right now. Tried to call it in to beat several daily objectives in one go, which registered fine when I found an alternative method.

Yeah, the server status website is showing all the servers as online so idk, weird.

YET ANOTHER FAG
Mar 6, 2003

by R. Guyovich

Zigmidge posted:

Coupe is skilled beyond his years.
https://gfycat.com/FreeAthleticGrouse

This was amazing. Coupe is too good at this game.

let's do it all over again tonight

YET ANOTHER FAG
Mar 6, 2003

by R. Guyovich

coupedeville posted:

also I am down for more GTA if you are buckshot :black101:

Yes yes yes yes yes

YET ANOTHER FAG
Mar 6, 2003

by R. Guyovich

Slim Killington posted:

"Is this uncomfortable?"

"Why, are you uncomfortable?"

Thank you so much for posting this. I have been having such a great time playing this silly rear end game with you silly rear end people. We had so many goons playing on PC last night!

Let's keep up the good work & continue our reign of fun. Let's make Los Santos great again!

YET ANOTHER FAG
Mar 6, 2003

by R. Guyovich

Zigmidge posted:

I missed this but thanks for hanging out man. People are what make gtao even worth anyone's time.

We're going to have to start self-organizing some things again, everyone is going to burn out on 13-spectator 10-minute 3-man issi grinder matches.

Car meets please.

YET ANOTHER FAG
Mar 6, 2003

by R. Guyovich
SO MUCH FUN with the PC crew tonight I don't even know where to begin other than more pls.

YET ANOTHER FAG
Mar 6, 2003

by R. Guyovich

FutonForensic posted:

Feel like this quote is missing some integral bits, namely the part regarding werewolves. But sure, just paraphrase me willy-nilly and lose all the meaning and wisdom, if that's your bag :shrug:

"Context"
--dryer-lint 2016

YET ANOTHER FAG
Mar 6, 2003

by R. Guyovich

coupedeville posted:

we had quite an intense GTA session last night; my JO crystal is overflowing :circlefap:

I'll keep the dab blanket warm for ya, coupe.

YET ANOTHER FAG
Mar 6, 2003

by R. Guyovich

Tubesock Holocaust posted:

Anyone getting into any poo poo tonight? I can use another rousing round of GTA:Online

Yes sir! I think the timeframe is somewhere around 7 or 8pm EST.

YET ANOTHER FAG
Mar 6, 2003

by R. Guyovich

coupedeville posted:

look at buck calling the shots :3:

Buck. Shots. Buckshot!

YET ANOTHER FAG
Mar 6, 2003

by R. Guyovich

Zigmidge posted:

Go to Private Games Servers subforum and find the Camping The Stairs thread. It's not posted here for privacy.

Pound_Coin posted:

Between roughly 10pm - 4am GMT, jump on CTS mumble

:shrug:

YET ANOTHER FAG
Mar 6, 2003

by R. Guyovich

titties posted:

I can't tell if it is you or buckshot or me but in this scenario one of us is dumb as hell I think

It's me! It's me! I'm the dumb one!

YET ANOTHER FAG
Mar 6, 2003

by R. Guyovich
Yes definitely that sounds awesome.

Also we got an invite session happening on PC if anyone wants to come kick it.
RSC: Jeffrey.jpg

YET ANOTHER FAG
Mar 6, 2003

by R. Guyovich
I knew I was holding off on buying a kuruma for some reason

YET ANOTHER FAG
Mar 6, 2003

by R. Guyovich

Tubesock Holocaust posted:

:hfive: I couldn't bring myself to spend 500k on a Kuruma for my alt character, but 250k is right up my alley.

For me it was just I had spent too many GTA funbux the day I was buying up things like the insurgent & the kuruma apartment for pacific standard. I'm pretty sure I also started work on another Benny's car so.. yeah. $250k kuruma here I come!

YET ANOTHER FAG
Mar 6, 2003

by R. Guyovich

coupedeville posted:

fair warning: mod menus are rampant on PC. Mumble crew has mostly stuck to invite/crew sessions lately because of Rockstar's lackluster pitiful attempts at anti-cheat. Pubbie hunting (a mumble crew oldie but goodie) has been off the table for a few weeks now because of this :(

I had to go pubbie hunting today for one of my dailies & I can confirm this.

YET ANOTHER FAG
Mar 6, 2003

by R. Guyovich

Thank you for posting this, as it was & is the most pro hunting pack strat I've ever seen.

11.5/10

YET ANOTHER FAG
Mar 6, 2003

by R. Guyovich

FutonForensic posted:

I would like to submit the following

Holy crap

YET ANOTHER FAG
Mar 6, 2003

by R. Guyovich

Psion posted:

man, instead of killing everyone, haven't you just thought like ....maybe we should all just chill out?

For real this should be in the artist category, this is a classy shot.

e: mobile app didn't realize this is actually a video! Nice.

YET ANOTHER FAG
Mar 6, 2003

by R. Guyovich
I would like to submit the following to The Dabber category.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=a_YdNCOA-Bc

YET ANOTHER FAG
Mar 6, 2003

by R. Guyovich

Furia posted:

Gonna be making the jump to pc today. Any goonbros down for a sesh?

Seems to me like people start showing up a bit later in the evening. I'm down though.

Rsc: Jeffrey.jpg

YET ANOTHER FAG
Mar 6, 2003

by R. Guyovich

KoRMaK posted:

I should load this poo poo up more often. Gonna get on tonight!

Looking forward to Hunting pack and funnels

I'm down. Give me a couple hours to get something to eat & then I'll jump in. Always up for FUNnel Derby.

YET ANOTHER FAG
Mar 6, 2003

by R. Guyovich
Holy crap this sounds exactly like what I've been talking about.

YET ANOTHER FAG
Mar 6, 2003

by R. Guyovich

coupedeville posted:

double bux/RP for races AND SUMO?! this is gonna be a great weekend :allears:

My thoughts exactly!

YET ANOTHER FAG
Mar 6, 2003

by R. Guyovich

woodch posted:

I finally got to editing some of my 7+ hours of video from this weekend down. Starting off with the very last round of FUNnel Derby!
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=B0IEcqvpgRc
(There's one edit in there that didn't work right... When I showed the pic of DryerLint's garage, I meant to also show the parking job referenced, but for some reason it didn't render. I'll re-render this vid to replace this one, but I wanted to share what I had with you goons while the 3-day weekend still has some hours left in it.)

I'll try to drop a new "episode" of edited video from this weekend every couple days. I'm still teaching myself how to do video editing, and I'm open to suggestions on how I might improve these as I go.

"Hey dryer-lint,"
'Yeah?'
"Go to hell"

--buckshot 2016

YET ANOTHER FAG
Mar 6, 2003

by R. Guyovich

Slim Killington posted:

I'm always up for grinding heists.

Add me to the group of PC goons who haven't been able to complete many heists due to either scripting bugs or just general lack of interest. I'll be online pretty much all weekend & I could definitely get some grinding in.

RSC: Jeffrey.jpg
Steam: WASD| tactical buckshot

I have PMs enabled but steam is probably the best way to get a hold of me.

YET ANOTHER FAG
Mar 6, 2003

by R. Guyovich

woodch posted:

I'm going through the footage from "Race War Weekend 2" (the second 10-race event), and from start to finish, it's just over an hour of unedited footage. That's all ten races and all the chatter between all the races. The footage is of course from my perspective only, and full of my loud, horrible voice.

My question to you goons: Shall I simply post up the whole monstrosity, or do you want me to spend the day or two (or more) it might take to edit it down to mere highlights, maybe replace the in-game audio with music, or whatever?

I can, of course, do both. It's just that editing this beast will take time (which, thanks to my recent lay-off, I have plenty of). I'm going to attempt to render what I have so far (an intro and the whole 10-race event unedited) while I sleep tonight, and then I'll check the thread to see what you guys want and proceed from there.

Highlights would probably be more interesting.

I just don't want to relive race war weekend again so soon

YET ANOTHER FAG
Mar 6, 2003

by R. Guyovich

woodch posted:

Agreed. I think that's what I'm going to do, then. I'll begin editing it down to good wrecks, funny voice-chat moments, and other highlights. I'll also find some youtube-friendly music to accompany the action so it's not just me going "OHHHHH! " and "DAMNN!" and "*BURRRRRP*" the whole time :v:

On your second point, however... I had a drat fun time, and would totally do that again in an instant. Perhaps without so much alcohol on my part, though.

I admittedly hate racing in this game & as such, something like 16 races in a row with no real breaks was serious torment.

If only we could do a FUNnel Derby weekend instead...

YET ANOTHER FAG
Mar 6, 2003

by R. Guyovich
Now I'm bummed out about buying a turretted limo last weekend instead of just waiting.

YET ANOTHER FAG
Mar 6, 2003

by R. Guyovich

hellfaucet posted:

Holy poo poo you guys, I'm gone for 24 hours and this thread gets over 200+ new posts? gently caress that took a long time to read.

That's some bullshit that you can't run the new warehouse poo poo in invite only sessions...

Fill me in on the pro moves so I can start formulating a plan when I get back.

PS Los Santos International airport is the spitting image of LAX. Truly a mind gently caress. I also visited "Mirror Park."

Pictures when you get back papa hellfaucet? :allears:

YET ANOTHER FAG
Mar 6, 2003

by R. Guyovich

hellfaucet posted:

Kindly requesting that you all not get too burnt out on this new DLC so I have goonbros to play with Sunday night when I get back! I'll be on West Coast time so I'm down to play into the wee hours of the morning. :3:

Even if everyone else is totally burnt on this you know I'll be down to run Los Santos.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

YET ANOTHER FAG
Mar 6, 2003

by R. Guyovich

Thank you for this informative post!

• Locked thread