Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Agent Burt Macklin
Jul 3, 2003

Macklin, you son of a bitch
So, it's been awhile and I am a little rusty. Is there a thing now with all of the heists where people no longer actually participate? I'm on setup #3 with a totally different group each time and all anyone does is the opposite of what they're supposed to.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Agent Burt Macklin
Jul 3, 2003

I can't get my mic to work but I can hear you all when I'm on PS4, so feel free to invite me to whatever is going down.

Agent Burt Macklin
Jul 3, 2003

This is my earned/spent

http://imgur.com/a/btlCd

But this is my favorite stat which is not correct because there is no way I won 90 races.

http://imgur.com/a/DcvNw

How the hell do you embed images from imgur on these here forums?

Agent Burt Macklin fucked around with this message at 22:23 on Mar 10, 2017

Agent Burt Macklin
Jul 3, 2003

While I absolutely understand the allure of playing online, I started working my way through the SP campaign (I only played through it the one time) and I was amazed at how rich it is. Online to me seems empty and dull - it you're not where the action is on server, it's a whole lot of nothing. Meanwhile in SP, you have all sorts of NPC shenanigans going on and a much fuller scenery and tons of cars all over.

Agent Burt Macklin
Jul 3, 2003

Just logged in to online for the first time in a few weeks:

"Congratulations! You've been awarded $690"

Agent Burt Macklin
Jul 3, 2003

I hate to complain like it's four years ago, but why does it take so goddamn long to connect to online in this game? I'm hearing a part of the loading screen music I didn't even know existed.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Agent Burt Macklin
Jul 3, 2003

Cheating is fine, private sessions are boring as poo poo, but I also wouldn't love being made to run around with the toilet bowl over my head so I don't know where I stand on this important issue.

My Mac that costs more than some people's entire wardrobes doesn't play games.

:(

Agent Burt Macklin fucked around with this message at 21:23 on Jun 3, 2017

• Locked thread