Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
VideoGames
Aug 18, 2003

Don't do this.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

VideoGames
Aug 18, 2003
Reading these reports and these last few pages has been a wild ride. Good grief.

VideoGames
Aug 18, 2003

Zigmidge posted:

People report these posts??? There are some children in here drat...

Well, there were quite a few reports, but only of one person, and reading through the thread I could see what needful needed to be done. I did have a lot of laughs though!

VideoGames
Aug 18, 2003

coupedeville posted:

I saw a bunch of cringe worthy posts but none that elicited any laughter

strange sense of humor on this one

I can't deny that. I think it was the sort of laughing you do at cringe tv shows like the Office. :)

Needless to say, it's all sorted now, so we can get back to finding out who everyone is and playing GTA online.

VideoGames
Aug 18, 2003
Thanks to reading this thread, I am going to try GTA Online again.
The last time I played was the day Heists came out, so there will be a lot of new things I expect!

VideoGames
Aug 18, 2003
I booted up the game last night (it made me do the prologue all over again) and started playing online. I was utterly lost. I kept getting this guy telling me to buy a bunker, but they are so expensive that there's no way I could do that. He was getting annoyed saying I was ignoring his calls.

I think I may be out of my depth. Do you guys have any tips on what I should be doing?

VideoGames
Aug 18, 2003
Many thanks to those who told me what would be easiest to start with! I'm going to try some of them later this evening I think! :)

VideoGames
Aug 18, 2003

Zigmidge posted:

Sorry hun but lowtax threw the keys for the forums into a sewer you're just going to have to deal with it.

Hello Zigmidge, I'd like to understand why you think this. That way I can discuss your perception of it and hopefully we can make some changes.

VideoGames
Aug 18, 2003

coupedeville posted:

this is a valid concern and I hope you get to the bottom of it; nobody wants to be garbage man of the sewer forums lmao :classiclol:

Good grief! Please do not denigrate the faithful labourers who do the hard work of removing garbage! They are modern heroes! :D

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

VideoGames
Aug 18, 2003

coupedeville posted:

do they get hazard pay for servicing your mother's cumdumpster? it's not a glamorous job but someone's gotta do it :shrug:

:yikes:

Also, it came with the house and she doesn't live there anymore. You'd have to ask the council

• Locked thread