Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Quill
Jan 19, 2004
Yeah, I think something is wrong. It broke for me straight after Fleeca as well.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Quill
Jan 19, 2004
Rockstar is actually terrible. I had made two million the legitimate way until the first Ill Gotten Gains update rolled in and wiped out my entire bank account. Contacting support resulted in an automated response and nothing else. With 5k in hand I had to start all over again, until some guy showered me in dolla dolla bills yo. Zero guilt.

Quill
Jan 19, 2004
You need to register. Right-click on your name in the list and there should be an option.

Quill fucked around with this message at 15:27 on Aug 10, 2015

Quill
Jan 19, 2004
Looking good dude. Appropriate name at least.

Quill fucked around with this message at 22:37 on Aug 11, 2015

Quill
Jan 19, 2004

Pakled posted:

For the record, I've never modded/hacked the game at all.

Looks like someone did it for you. I've had a meteor inside my flat before. This poo poo happens.

Quill
Jan 19, 2004

FuturePastNow posted:

I am the worst helicopter pilot and I managed to be the pilot on Humane Labs without killing anyone.

Same. Flying on the keyboard too, which doesn't exactly give a gentle ride.

Quill
Jan 19, 2004

strong bird posted:

What's that garbage looking armoured sedan that everyone has and never gets out of in missions unless it's absolutely necessary? There should be an option to automatically kick anyone who has that as their vehicle because they're guaranteed to speed ahead at mach 4 and shoot their dumb SMG with impunity before I can get there and play this god drat cover shooter

The Armored Kuruma (available for purchase after finishing the Fleeca heist). Best not waste time complaining about it, the salt mines are at full capacity.

Quill
Jan 19, 2004

Eregos posted:

Anybody still need to do race trading? My ID: Versocrity . Platform: PC. I haven't done any race trading yet.

I'd be more than willing. Still need to get all those sweet upgrades myself. I'm on PC as BlackSuitRiot.

Quill
Jan 19, 2004

OhsH posted:

well giving people free money is the only thing that gets you banned so i guess it makes sense.

This is correct and truly amazing.

Quill
Jan 19, 2004
I managed to get the monthly award and have to admit, some daily objectives made me see red. The rewards for weeklies and especially monthlies should be WAY more substantial though.

Quill
Jan 19, 2004

Deadly Mongoose posted:

Please post your social club profile if you still need cash. I am on call this weekend so I should have time to find you.

Edit: PC crew only, sorry

http://socialclub.rockstargames.com/member/blacksuitriot

Dreaming of a lowrider.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Quill
Jan 19, 2004
I got the Benefactor Schwartzer, a sports class 2-door coupe, back in summer and it turned out to be a great ride.

• Locked thread