Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
ArmyGroup303
Apr 10, 2004

If this were real life, I would have piloted this helicopter with you still in it.

Alan Smithee posted:

when you reach a higher level you get grenades and remote bombs, it's not terribly high. A lot of people have this car

which makes you nigh impervious to bullets so if you see one with those windows your odds of killing the driver are very slim (not impossible but slim)

It's also a car that's loving annoying at times as the armor windows won't let you shoot at certain angles, and you can't toss remote bombs out of it.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

ArmyGroup303
Apr 10, 2004

If this were real life, I would have piloted this helicopter with you still in it.
n/m

ArmyGroup303 fucked around with this message at 23:50 on May 31, 2015

ArmyGroup303
Apr 10, 2004

So after the update/patch, anytime I transition from game to game or go use the browser on my cell phone, the edges of the screen shrink in and cuts off part of the browser. Is this a fixable thing or just Rockstar being awesome?

• Locked thread