Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us $3,400 per month for bandwidth bills alone, and since we don't believe in shoving popup ads to our registered users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
  • Locked thread
cka
May 3, 2004

Maytag posted:

That was fun guys, 420 get a mic haha!

yeah this, also good shootin (I am illigan)

gently caress those heists are way too fun... way late but worth the wait I think

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

cka
May 3, 2004

I'll hop on that with you, hopefully the hydras won't troll my rear end like they did this morning

cka
May 3, 2004

nevermind, other plans came up!

cka fucked around with this message at Mar 14, 2015 around 00:13

cka
May 3, 2004

thehustler posted:

Nobody wants to join my heist setups ever. I'm struggling to do Prison Break because of this.

Is there a goon crew on PS3? Or does anyone want to help? I'm on as Pentler, no mic I'm afraid

Still need someone? I can hop on and lend a hand with it. Was hesitant to offer help at first but according to some random gamefaqs post I can freely join other heist sessions without worrying about overwriting my own hosting progress which would suck because Samsquamsch, myself and someone else in LLJK are about 90% through the third heist.

p.s. join LLJK and get a mic

cka
May 3, 2004

carb0nex posted:

Oh, you're talking PS4. I'm on last gen.

I just want the Insurgent. And after doing that missions 4 times now, I still don't have the ability to buy it. Kinda lame.

it unlocks after the third heist finale, which by coincidence I'm at right now (hosting on PS3.) Gonna run that this afternoon, might see if other people are on in about a half hour or so... PSN name is illigan so send a message if you want in

luckily a mic isn't too important on that heist, just need a guy with one in the base for that key card nonsense

cka
May 3, 2004

carb0nex posted:

My PSN is yassir, we played alllll last night with the 100+ failures.

I wish we could use my teamspeak server. So much nicer on there. I'm hoping thatonekid will be on soon as well.

cool, small world I guess... I can hop on your teamspeak thing since I'm pretty sure I have a pc microphone around here somewhere to help alleviate some of that confusion

e: yeah I found one but the connection on my front panel is kinda iffy

cka fucked around with this message at Mar 15, 2015 around 20:11

cka
May 3, 2004

epsilon-6 posted:

If anyone wants to do some heists or dailies or whatever on ps3, I'm tenderclownhug.

I want to get through the loving prison break and move on so bad.

There's still a bunch of us on PS3, I sent you a friend request earlier and I'm happy to help with heisting if I'm around

cka
May 3, 2004

Pleads posted:

If I hosted a heist and we went through a few setups but then stopped, I can't join other heists without losing my heist progress and the buy-in, right?

your progress saves, but you'll ruin the do-them-in-order and other challenges (which don't particularly matter anyway)

cka
May 3, 2004

I wish McBain physics were a thing in this game, they would've come in real handy yesterday afternoon when I was side by side with the jet while demolitions was dragging their feet and followed me to the airport for some reason duing the 2nd heist finale with pubbies

cka
May 3, 2004

geeves posted:

Also, you can currently (it will be patched) go to your garage and get your Karuma for the final heist - these guys got the full $1.25m

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fA3PDfbM6pY

I think this already got patched, I just tried it a couple of times and every single time it said "Heist Member Died" (it could've been one of the other people on the mission but I tried 3 times and every time it popped up when I tried to get into my garage, so it's a little more than a coincidence)

cka
May 3, 2004

i flunked out posted:

iligan whats your username here? we should try the pacific standard heist with us going and grabbing a kuruma from my garage.

this is my username here, and yeah we can try that later tonight but I don't think it's going to work still

cka
May 3, 2004

Turns out I was wrong about them patching that Karuma thing! the guys I was playing with just sucked and timed their deaths with me loading the garage, I guess

cka
May 3, 2004

cheesetriangles posted:

Was trying to do series a trash truck on ps3 and mission starts and my entire hud stops working. start menu no go, map, phone, player names etc... none of it worked.

that mission is notoriously laggy for some reason, half the time it pisses away like 10-20 seconds before loading the next checkpoint when I'm playing it after we get the garbage and kill the bangers

cka
May 3, 2004

anyone in ps3land interested in trying for the loyalty and all in order bonuses before the servers poo poo themselves come next week? fresh420prince, ephemeraldays and myself (illigan) need 1 more!

e: scratch that, lovely netcode foiled the plans

cka fucked around with this message at Apr 11, 2015 around 20:21

cka
May 3, 2004

it's your social account name the game uses

cka
May 3, 2004

Samsquamsch posted:

That was a very, very smooth run of Prison Break. Good poo poo, cka. I friended that Aussie we played with since he seems competent and is on at the odd hours we've been active during the week. And I think now I can progress past it, got the finishing-up phone call from Lester.

silent and smooth, just like always... except when the cops aren't blasting my face full of buckshot just cause I punch the cruiser window out

if Humane Labs happens today, that's going to be quite the adventure for me due to my horrible reliance on assisted aim (especially come time for Deliver EMP since that mission for me is pretty much "headshot my way through the auto-targetted npcs")

cka
May 3, 2004

UserErr0r posted:

I see that iFruit was finally upgraded to work with the PC version. Does anyone have any problems with it? I'm trying to change the plate of my armored Kuruma, but it only shows my only other car in the list. I don't know if it's because the car is from the heist update, if luxury cars cannot be modified with the app, or if the app is glitching because I own two properties. I tried moving the car to the garage (my first property) but it didn't fix anything.

make sure the PC is the platform selected in the settings of the app if your account is tied to more than 1 platform

it also takes awhile to get the plates in-game (like a few hours), I did the same with my Kuruma earlier today

cka
May 3, 2004

Akion posted:

Lets shoot for 8PM MST to get started? We can do Pacific Standard if ya'll feel up for the time investment. Otherwise Series A is pretty easy.

I'll probably be on too if you need a 4th

cka
May 3, 2004

Mr. Fortitude posted:

My guy just looks like Claude from GTA 3. Since your character is a mute and all.

Claude Bros

cka
May 3, 2004

spud posted:

Very, very late to the party, but can someone please, please explain how I setup a game for win trading for races on PC?

I have tried every option for setting up an online game, including "solo game" in the hope I can invite my goony friends only, but each time I stand on that blue circle for "Criminal Record", I am stuck with 3-4 other randoms and am never the host.

This is really pissing me off, please help.

Thanks.

turn off open matchmaking in the online options to stop randoms from wandering in, invite whoever through the race setup screen

e: if you've already done it you can access it through pause -> online -> jobs -> rockstar created -> races instead of having to go to the prison every time I'm pretty sure

cka
May 3, 2004

Kly posted:

I keep getting this error when trying to play GTA, any ideas about fixing this?

I'm getting the same, apparently Steam is making GBS threads the bed at the moment

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

cka
May 3, 2004

did one of the recent updates finally fix that dumb name poo poo with the phone invites? I noticed that I had a bunch of invites from different randoms instead of one singular name this morning when I was checking then promptly ignoring my daily challenges

• Locked thread