Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us $3,400 per month for bandwidth bills alone, and since we don't believe in shoving popup ads to our registered users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
  • Locked thread
Stupid Dick
May 25, 2004

Hockles posted:

...doubt it.

So we should be able to play the heists by March 17th after the servers are done eating poo poo for a week?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Stupid Dick
May 25, 2004

I'm on PS4 and my brother and I are going to be starting the Prison Break heist tonight around 9-9:30pm EST. We need a couple more players / crew members, so if anyone is interested PM me here or PSN is Fat__Batman (two underscores).

Edit: just saw Titties' post and I like the format, so I'm going to steal it:

March 12, 9 pm Eastern
Heist #2 (Prison Break) from start

1. Stupid Dick (PSN: Fat__Batman)
2. Stupid Dick's brother (PSN: Diezel_Ham)

Stupid Dick fucked around with this message at Mar 12, 2015 around 17:51

Stupid Dick
May 25, 2004

My brother and I are trying to start the Prison Break heist on PS4 right now and we need a couple of people. If you're interested, add Fat__Batman (two underscores.)

Stupid Dick
May 25, 2004

Thanks for playing Handsome Ralph, sorry the connection crapped out on the Prison Break finale. Maybe later this weekend, 'eh?

Stupid Dick
May 25, 2004

My brother and I are getting ready to heist on PS4 starting with the final mission of Prison Break. PSN: Fat__Batman (two underscores) if anyone wants in.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Stupid Dick
May 25, 2004

Does anyone else still have snow in their game? I've been playing a lot the past few night and apparently I'm the only one that still has it.

• Locked thread