Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us $3,400 per month for bandwidth bills alone, and since we don't believe in shoving popup ads to our registered users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
  • Locked thread
Handsome Ralph
Sep 3, 2004
Probation
Can't post for 7 hours!

I'm in LLJK on PS4 already, but if any goons want to get some heists going later on today/tonight, send me a friend request. I have a mic

PSN: Whodares86

Also, can you own more than one apartment now?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Handsome Ralph
Sep 3, 2004
Probation
Can't post for 7 hours!

Any PS4 goons around for a heist? Gonna try the Fleeca heist to start unless someone has a heist with room for one more.

PSN Whodares86

Handsome Ralph
Sep 3, 2004
Probation
Can't post for 7 hours!

bisticles posted:

Looking to do some heisting tonight. If someone doesn't mind a heisting newbie, invite me in! PSN: bisticlz

Sent you an invite. With the other guy maybe well have all four?

Handsome Ralph
Sep 3, 2004
Probation
Can't post for 7 hours!

Songbearer posted:

Can I believe my eyes? Are people actually having... fun with GTA Online? What IS THIS

It's amazing, I know.

I still wish the game had some kind of better matchmaking service for deathmatches, etc. I'm only a level 19 and it feels like every time I want to try a mission or deathmatch without goons, it takes me like 20 minutes to get something going.

Handsome Ralph
Sep 3, 2004
Probation
Can't post for 7 hours!

I think one annoyance I have is that Rockstar has said the new cars/choppers/planes are not appearing in single player (for now at least).

It sucks cause I get they want you to try this stuff out in MP, but sometimes I like just tooling around in SP without having to deal with MPs finickyness and pubbies.

Handsome Ralph
Sep 3, 2004
Probation
Can't post for 7 hours!

Ridgeback_UK I'm sorry I ran you over with the plane. I thought you were inside when I started to accelerate.

EDIT: If anyone wants to do heists with me, hit me up. I have a Mic!

PSN Whodares86

Handsome Ralph
Sep 3, 2004
Probation
Can't post for 7 hours!

Just finished the Prison Break heist and I set the cut to 25% for everyone, but I didn't get either trophy. Weird. Will it show up later or do I have to do it all over again?

Handsome Ralph
Sep 3, 2004
Probation
Can't post for 7 hours!

Stupid Dick posted:

Thanks for playing Handsome Ralph, sorry the connection crapped out on the Prison Break finale. Maybe later this weekend, 'eh?

Yeah, definitely. We lucked out with that one random pubbie, that hard mode didn't feel hard at all

Bondematt posted:

Did all of the second heist with WhoDares and two other goons.

Went well until the Prison Break itself when I couldn't hear anybody for some reason. Never could figure out why. We still beat if first try and I think with no deaths even.

And we're drat good at working as a team: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uaogU9x_E8M

Edit: Non heist vids

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PKVZwflJIHQ

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hVln2fluyg4 Skip the middle minute where I just clang around poles.

I was wondering why when I kept asking people what was going on I wasn't getting any responses. It worked out though cause landing that loving plane with all those cops was a breeze thanks to whoever was flying the Buzzard and the other two getting in the plane ASAP (even if I had to make a go around).

Handsome Ralph
Sep 3, 2004
Probation
Can't post for 7 hours!

hiddenriverninja posted:

PRISON BREAK PROTIP:

Always approach a live Velum from the left.

Otherwise, you get this when you try to board:

That happened to one of my team members when we first had to steal the plane from the Vagos. As I was pulling out of the hanger, they tried to climb aboard only to get clipped and thrown into the prop.

Handsome Ralph
Sep 3, 2004
Probation
Can't post for 7 hours!

So I have a dumb question. If I buy a plane or a helicopter, where does it get stored?

Handsome Ralph
Sep 3, 2004
Probation
Can't post for 7 hours!

I wish heist invites indicated somehow if it was someone from your crew sending the invite or just a pubbie.

I'd be more inclined to join one of the 30 invites I get every 5 minutes if I knew I was playing with goons rather than ending up with three mute pubbies.

Handsome Ralph
Sep 3, 2004
Probation
Can't post for 7 hours!

Good times running the Humane Labs Setup missions last night with Stupid Dick and two other goons I can't remember off the top of my head.

That carrier mission was pretty awesome, especially the part where "Danger Zone" kicks in when you fly away in the Hydra.

I just wish they would import/put some of this poo poo in SP free roam so you could dick around with it. I used to have a blast playing San Andreas and running aboard the carrier they had parked in San Fiereo.

Handsome Ralph
Sep 3, 2004
Probation
Can't post for 7 hours!

Looking to get one more in our group for the Humane Labs Heist. We're on the last prep mission now (the stealth one).

PS4
PSN Whodares86

Handsome Ralph
Sep 3, 2004
Probation
Can't post for 7 hours!

Good times running the Humane Labs Heist with Fat__Batman, Dancinguy and Bisticlz last night.

Just want to say if you aren't playing these on hard when you have a team of people with mics or at the very least, you're doing yourself a disservice. It's really not that hard so long as your whole team communicates and isn't stone loving stupid.

Handsome Ralph fucked around with this message at Mar 18, 2015 around 18:14

Handsome Ralph
Sep 3, 2004
Probation
Can't post for 7 hours!

Wee Bairns posted:

Sad trombone really makes that video.

gently caress pubbies.

It's why I hate races (and the amount of them you have to do to get unlocks). I try to race clean most of the time but inevitably there's always one or two retarded pubbies that are constantly trying to PITT Maneuver people instead of just race like normal.

But Sad Trombone really made that video

Handsome Ralph
Sep 3, 2004
Probation
Can't post for 7 hours!

Craptacular posted:

They really need a train robbery heist mission.

I just wish they let us drive the trains again like we could in San Andreas.

Handsome Ralph
Sep 3, 2004
Probation
Can't post for 7 hours!

Anyone wanna do some rally races tonight/tomorrow? I've never gotten to race one and I'd like to try it with a goon or someone competent.

Also depending on what time I get home tonight I might fire up the Series A heist if any goons want in.

Edit:

Kelly posted:

I'm going to run the 4th heist (the Trevor one I believe) tonight...I'll be on around 8:30 est if anyone wants in on the fun.

PS4 - cashcamden99
I might around for this. Psn whodares86

Handsome Ralph
Sep 3, 2004
Probation
Can't post for 7 hours!

Pork Pie Hat posted:

I don't understand why voice chat is so quiet. I can just about hear people but very faintly. I'm using the gold headset and ps4, is there some setting I've missed?

There's a balance button for game and chat audio at the front of the headset. First few times I used the headset I didn't realize it was set to full game audio and I couldn't hear anyone at all.

Handsome Ralph
Sep 3, 2004
Probation
Can't post for 7 hours!

Kelly posted:

Old people unite! I can probably make it until 1, but that is my limit.

Apologies, I just got home from dinner with my parents. I also chose today of all days to install a new hard drive into my PS4, and while I downloaded GTA V earlier this afternoon, I forgot that it takes another 30-60 minutes to install the damned game.

If people are still on late, I don't mind helping out but otherwise, I'll likely won't be around to do heists till Saturday afternoon or so. Sorry!

Handsome Ralph
Sep 3, 2004
Probation
Can't post for 7 hours!

Dangerous Person posted:

I'd also like to ask again if anybody would want to go through the prison break heist some point this week? I've got a mic and I'm pretty alright at not dying.

Shoot me an invite, I don't mind running it again.

PSN Whodares86 (PS4)

Also gonna try run the fourth heist at some point tonight or tomorrow if anyone's interested.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Handsome Ralph
Sep 3, 2004
Probation
Can't post for 7 hours!

Dangerous Person posted:

Added you and chael, I was thinking of Wednesday around 7 PM east coast time if you guys are available. Also let me know if you want in too, Calamity.

I'll be around Wednesday but likely won't be on till 8 PM EST or so.

• Locked thread