Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Shachi
Nov 1, 2004

I'm a simple man. I like pretty, dark-haired women and breakfast food.
I had this back when it came out on PS3 but got tired of the online fast after all the exploited tanks and poo poo lobbies. Also I hated the "punishment" system for griefing people getting you put in "bad" lobbies.

Is it a lot better now that they've had time to develop missions and crap? Do they still do that bullshit with punishing you for blowing up people?

Basically I'm asking if it's worth getting into on PS4 now that I have one.

EDIT: Is R* still actively ruining fun things to do? Like can you still cargobob people's poo poo...I noticed a lot of stuff struck through in the OP and wasn't sure if it was a joke.

Shachi fucked around with this message at 21:08 on Jan 2, 2015

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Shachi
Nov 1, 2004

Brightman posted:

Me, Craptacular, and RadValtar are trying to start up the second heist chain right now and we need a fourth. We're trying to coerce some goons in other parties but if someone wants to join us that's not online that'd help.

I'm DarkBlue145 on PS4. Looking for some bros. haven't gotten crew invite yet.

Shachi
Nov 1, 2004

Any bros heisting? PS4 Darkblue145

• Locked thread