Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Brosnan
Nov 13, 2004

Pwning the incels with my waifu fg character. Get trolled :twisted:
Lipstick Apathy
Kurumas are dumb and make the game dumber.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Brosnan
Nov 13, 2004

Lipstick Apathy

She's cool and makes dumb nerds really, really mad.

Brosnan
Nov 13, 2004

Lipstick Apathy
Will people actually stick around to do a ton of utility races? Seems like it'd be hard to get anyone to actually stick to your lobby.

Brosnan
Nov 13, 2004

Lipstick Apathy
Yeah I just mean like, the overhead of having to actually gather 1+ players for each race seems a lot rougher than win trading with a buddy.

Brosnan
Nov 13, 2004

Lipstick Apathy
I've determined that just remote mining or rocketing a Kuruma on sight is worth the insurance penalty just so you can relentlessly hunt the owner when they respawn on foot. People will spend a surprising amount of time allowing that to happen before they finally give up by quitting the server or figuring out how to go Passive.

Brosnan
Nov 13, 2004

Lipstick Apathy

Broken Cog posted:

Fastest way to train strength is probably to launch a Geralt mission and drive to the beach area. There's tons of surfers and bodybuilders there that fight back, and take a few hits to go down, and you'll never get the police on you while on a Geralt mission.

It's pretty boring, though. Mostly because it takes like 20 punches to go up one percent.

I've been trying to do this lately and whenever I go there, the beach is almost abandoned, save for the odd chick in a bikini, homeless guy, or surfer. Are there some missions that just cut down the population or something? I have literally never seen bodybuilders at the beach (even in the little muscle beach analogue).

Brosnan
Nov 13, 2004

Lipstick Apathy
Soloing most missions is already pretty easy, even on Hard.

Brosnan
Nov 13, 2004

Lipstick Apathy
Aside from phone contacts, you can press Esc -> Online -> Play Job -> Rockstar Created -> Missions. I'm not at home but I think that's roughly the order of it.

Some missions are specifically for 2+ and won't let you start alone, but anything that says 1-2 players or 1-4 players is totally doable solo. Once you have at least a mini SMG and some kind of assault rifle, you can play everything on Hard for more rewards.

Brosnan
Nov 13, 2004

Lipstick Apathy

Deadly Ham Sandwich posted:

Open the Creator.

Welp this just gives me the eye-in-the-sky hang, so I guess I won't be doing that..

Brosnan
Nov 13, 2004

Lipstick Apathy
Will try that, thanks. It was still happening from an invite-only session, at least.

Brosnan
Nov 13, 2004

Lipstick Apathy

Pound_Coin posted:

Today I learned: The jazz loop horn gets faster the faster you drive, hearing it Doppler down the highway is pretty funny.

I bought the sad trombone "waa-waa-waa-waaaaaaaaa" horn and was delighted to learn that it plays automatically if you die in your car.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Brosnan
Nov 13, 2004

Lipstick Apathy

Wee Bairns posted:

That's your head slumping into the steering wheel. It will play whichever horn you have.
None are better for this scenario than "sad trombone", however.

Yeah I think I actually like this better than it playing automatically.

• Locked thread