Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us $3,400 per month for bandwidth bills alone, and since we don't believe in shoving popup ads to our registered users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
«3 »
  • Locked thread
slicing up eyeballs
Oct 19, 2005

I got me two olives and a couple of limes

geeves posted:

What is this vehicle? You can shoot fireworks from the truck bed? More importantly, can you fire RPGs, grenades, homing missiles?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uNgYubN9oC4

Bravado duneloader according to the video, I feel like I've seen it out by the airstrip before but it may be a purchase only thing

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

slicing up eyeballs
Oct 19, 2005

I've got a new favorite dirty racin tactic. If you're in a gta race, shoot the gently caress out of everyone's tires. Everyone goes for the explosives and all that, nobody expects to get hobbled right out the gate

slicing up eyeballs
Oct 19, 2005

I'm getting a lot of races where custom vehicles are off

It might be a little more common with the post-Christmas wave since everybody wants to drive a supercar but nobody can afford an adder/entity/zentorno. I'm currently on the fence about picking up a zentorno; I love the handling but I only have $1.8M and I'm afraid there won't be any fun new glitches for 360

slicing up eyeballs
Oct 19, 2005

Kelly posted:

I wonder about people who don't have a group to play with - they have no incentive to keep playing this game as there hasn't really been a decent update in awhile. No new missions, no new content other than captures months ago.

I speak only for myself as a mean spirited fucker, but as long as there are people with open mics, terrorizing white dots in free roam is still fun as hell.

I usually mix in a couple races or missions to earn back the money I've spent, it's not so bad. I don't really see many lljk on 360 anymore, but I play weird hours.

slicing up eyeballs
Oct 19, 2005

My sincerest apologies to John Wayne Tasty on ps4, you had the misfortune of being the first lljk member I encountered after porting my character from xbox. I swear I'm not normally such a poo poo driver, pilot and shooter. Sincerely, quim_reaper_RIP

Everyone else on ps4,

slicing up eyeballs
Oct 19, 2005

omg chael crash posted:

Hey man, I liked that race that made us race up and down that mountain

Same. Needed more hairpins and plunges to death.

slicing up eyeballs
Oct 19, 2005

The games saying I have to play through the prologue to play gta online, even though I've already done it. Is this an everyday r* fuckup, or did my social club poo poo get wiped somehow?

slicing up eyeballs
Oct 19, 2005

Got dropped from the session, calling it a night. Poot, mustard, brightman, geeves et al good killing tonight. Sorry about the friendly fire, as applicable.

I think at last count I was up 14 to 11 on that yazed fucker

slicing up eyeballs fucked around with this message at Feb 25, 2015 around 05:53

slicing up eyeballs
Oct 19, 2005

Grandmascomputer I have no idea what the poo poo just happened on that mission

slicing up eyeballs
Oct 19, 2005

Factory posted:

HAHAHAHAHA, you loving bailed out of the helicopter randomly and we were in party chat just going 'what the gently caress... Oh he's swimming...'

I must have had a stroke or something, I meant to change the radio. I'm just glad I could call in my personal buzzard or we would've been hosed, what a runaround of a mission lol

Also what the hell was with that racist loving feedurhatred dude in the lobby? I think craptacular and blackguy were in there with him for a bit. that guy was like gamer.wav

slicing up eyeballs fucked around with this message at Feb 26, 2015 around 04:21

slicing up eyeballs
Oct 19, 2005

Lol first person gta racing with that chrome dubsta was hilarious and nightmarish, and I'd do it to you fuckers again in a heartbeat.

How are you guys finding these mad money challenges? I never see any above 5k.

Also I personally can't wait till jaywalking nets you a star, to better suit my immersion.

slicing up eyeballs
Oct 19, 2005

The kuruma 2 looks like my next favorite ride, but all I want is a goddamned taser to use online. And also maybe embarrassing killshots with a flare gun

Also yeah I'll probably roll around in that cop looking outfit.

slicing up eyeballs
Oct 19, 2005

Wee Bairns posted:

loving work, taking my valuable gaming time. Living vicariously through this thread til 5 o'clock.

Same, I'll be on this evening eastern, somebody lets do heists. Not that it matters, but I've never flown the titan into a building

slicing up eyeballs
Oct 19, 2005

I get home, kick on the ps4 aaaand rockstar games services are unavailable. I just want to download the patch while I make dinner, you fuckers!

Also has anyone made a death match with forced flare guns yet, because that should be a thing.

:bigtran:

E:

slicing up eyeballs
Oct 19, 2005

Ty; what a glorious future we live in.

slicing up eyeballs
Oct 19, 2005

Got dropped in the middle of lesters intro to heists, stop breaking my heart rockstar, I haven't even fired a flare yet

slicing up eyeballs
Oct 19, 2005

omg chael crash posted:

Yo, Reaper. What the dick

slicing up eyeballs
Oct 19, 2005

would anybody on PS4 like to heist it up at some point, specifically going for that consistent-crew completion bonus for the heists (SHUT UP LASAGNA it was charter's fault )

Slim Killington posted:

Real talk, if there's anybody else out there who's planning on getting the loyalty and order-of-completion bonuses eventually, deal me in. I'd love to find 3 people who want to put themselves through that, and knock out some elite challenges as well.

Yeah what he said

slicing up eyeballs fucked around with this message at Mar 11, 2015 around 21:56

slicing up eyeballs
Oct 19, 2005

Just tested the off road tires and sad trombone trick on an ocelot, worked just fine (got 48k sale). Samurai Paul mentioned that it works with ballers too, if you see something you like on the street. Although buying the car is what lets you ignore the cool down timer on selling.

slicing up eyeballs
Oct 19, 2005

Soooooo who wants to do all the heists through in one grand poopsocking adventure? Say, Friday night/Saturday? It'll be fuuun.

slicing up eyeballs
Oct 19, 2005

titties posted:

One spot left b/c even though we're internet girlfriends Cute as heck is ignoring me. BUFFY WANG IS YOUR HOOKUP HOLLA IF YA HEAR ME and also post itt if you want the final spot

E: tonight, though, I'm not taking a cut that is less than the setup costs yall can suck it

Memememeemememememememememememememe. quim_reaper_RIP. Unless it's full in which case pfffft I don't even like heists

slicing up eyeballs
Oct 19, 2005

I was on the other side of an insurgent crew. I killed two of them (assault shotgun supremacy) before they gunned me down, then they got distracted and I ran to my garage

next time I might call out my tank though, and escalate that poo poo into all-out war

slicing up eyeballs
Oct 19, 2005

Reverse Centaur posted:

Also what do you need for the insurgent? Someone said just the second set up of humane labs but I did that and still can't order.

you have to finish the finale of humane labs to unlock the insurgent, I believe. (i desperately need this btw)

slicing up eyeballs
Oct 19, 2005

Great job everyone, even if you did miss out on my commentary (shooty noises and swearing) on the heist finale because I forgot the mic was off.

slicing up eyeballs
Oct 19, 2005

geeves posted:

Loses a lot without the chat, but I am racing to the hangar va. Jonsey who is plummeting to the ground due to his flare habit that destroyed his parachute.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mEt34sNEpRc

You're gonna love seeing this poo poo unfold from my POV, I fell for what seemed like forever, I didn't realize how close it was . I'll get the half dozen videos I've got up soon.

slicing up eyeballs
Oct 19, 2005

Someone needs to sync up geeves and my accounts of this situation, it was a loooong way down. I forgot that I almost got nailed by lasagna's ace flying skills as soon as I ejected. (Skip to 0:49 to get to the good stuff; I think I fell for like 20 seconds)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4CME2xniHes

Insurgent is just so deliciously broken

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1oGdSmdcftI

Prison heist finale, Jay couldn't get into the plane and we were taking heavy fire, so I tried shutting the door to fix the issue. Sorta worked.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Z2tpTHnx7yU

and here's the extent of my jet stunting abilities

https://youtu.be/KaweRHzBtYs?t=1m21s

slicing up eyeballs fucked around with this message at Mar 15, 2015 around 20:00

slicing up eyeballs
Oct 19, 2005

Powershift posted:

The thing is, most pubbies are 12 and think girls are gross.

It hurts them to the core to get hosed up by some chick in a barbie Jeep

Yeah this is why I switched character genders when I transferred to ps4, people get so mad so fast.

slicing up eyeballs
Oct 19, 2005

I'm stuck taking graduate qualifying exams all week so I'm living vicariously through all you retards videos until then. I did sneak on for a bit and learned that I'm way better racing on motorcycles in first person though

slicing up eyeballs
Oct 19, 2005

And I've never once gotten a speeding ticket either!

slicing up eyeballs
Oct 19, 2005

omg chael crash posted:

I bought and sold a few high end apartments trying to find a view/floor plan I really liked but then ended up with the place I began with and now I'm down to 12,000 dollars. Down from 800,000. Jesus I'm loving dense

God drat you're perpetually poor.

Stay safe poverty ghost.

slicing up eyeballs
Oct 19, 2005

Did they do something retarded to the npcs? I just got wrecked 2x on rooftop rumble. It was like they all carried heavy snipers or something, their laser vision was better than normal and their damage was out of control. I just need to do a contact mission, you assholes.

Hahaha the payout was 10k once I finally finished it. well, RIP rooftop rumble.

Whoa, I spawned into freeroam with a fugitive, but I can't sell it or insure it?

slicing up eyeballs fucked around with this message at Mar 25, 2015 around 19:35

slicing up eyeballs
Oct 19, 2005

I've done RR post patch a bunch and never saw the pay out this low on hard, though. This is the first time I've done it since the heists update though. Oh well, now I'm onto trying to get that goddamned police uniform

slicing up eyeballs
Oct 19, 2005

Avocados posted:

Speaking of dumb missions, what's the deal with 1,000,000RP EASY DM matches and why are so many players in them? All similarly titled missions involve the weirdest, random level design and some are jump puzzles and some have all the level weapons in one big pile that at least one guy has a monopoly on (since the forced weapon is a jerry can)

They are, to the last, a bullshit ruse for sociopaths to kill you for 45 minutes straight

slicing up eyeballs
Oct 19, 2005

Songbearer posted:

Is the ol' "Jerrycan a dude's car and ignite it with your exhaust flames" still a trick that works?

Park an npc car next to the target car, and torch the npc car to avoid paying insurance when the PV mysteriously explodes in a freak accident. It's the same trick with one step added. Alternatively, cargobob those fuckers into the sea.

gently caress, wait, does "Fixed miscellaneous recent exploits" mean they patched out police uniforms, because I still need one.

slicing up eyeballs fucked around with this message at Mar 27, 2015 around 05:46

slicing up eyeballs
Oct 19, 2005

bisticles posted:

I want to do some heistin' tonight.

I could be into that. On atm, just scrounging for money after the jet+kuruma hosed my bank account

slicing up eyeballs
Oct 19, 2005

Does anyone do survivals still? I had to do one for my daily objective and I actually enjoyed myself. Only made it to wave 6 because I hosed up and my teammates were garbage, is the final payout 20 or 40k?

slicing up eyeballs
Oct 19, 2005

Jay your thighs are terrifying.

I miss insurgenting. Probably gonna be on tonight around 7est, no particular goals except gently caress poo poo up

slicing up eyeballs
Oct 19, 2005

Quicksand_Jesus posted:

Gary.. you left me cold and lonely tonight, baby. Come back to me. You know I'll always love you.

Why are daddy and daddy fighting on our road trip

slicing up eyeballs
Oct 19, 2005

Sorry lasagna n co, I'm watching Netflix with the lady because im gay as hell

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

slicing up eyeballs
Oct 19, 2005

Some dweeb grief-reported me for killing him for no reason, does that actually mean anything to psn? Should I not have reported him back for harassment?

• Locked thread
«3 »