Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
slicing up eyeballs
Oct 19, 2005

I got me two olives and a couple of limes

I can't decide if I hate the constant failing of heist setups more, or if I hate the good streak of setups followed by not being invited to the finale more. I just feel used with the latter. Pubbies breaking my heart

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

slicing up eyeballs
Oct 19, 2005

Got a loading screen tip, half off heist vehicles tomorrow? If you're on the fence about that kuruma or casco or velum, this could do it for you

slicing up eyeballs
Oct 19, 2005

mutata posted:

I need to do the heists and get access to the vehicles sometime...

The kuruma and casco are the best and unlocked in the first two heists, should be a snap since prison break is double pay right now. Hopefully this applies to warstock poo poo, so I can get that insurgent cheap

slicing up eyeballs
Oct 19, 2005

Lol if you don't play as a woman of color to elicit maximum butthurt from online players.

slicing up eyeballs
Oct 19, 2005

titties posted:

YES

Who wants to cram a session full of gewns tomorrow on PS4 after the update drops?

I'm not dead! Also I'll probably be on for the first time in weeks after 6PM EST, which is hopefully after the update drops. gently caress, I think I'm still poor online.

slicing up eyeballs
Oct 19, 2005

titties posted:

They'll probably be back. I've had older updates remove jobs from my list before but they came back eventually.

also

Maybe both? I figured we'd want to do a public session to go against pubbies, but I don't know anything about the game types and whether they're team-based or not. Maybe a private session to feel them out and then a public? I don't know, we'll see how everyone feels when we get there I guess.

I'm gonna be a little late, my girlfriends retard cat has a retard heart that's got a retard murmur so I'm consoling her with dinner.

slicing up eyeballs
Oct 19, 2005

Hunting Pack: Great mode, or greatest mode?

slicing up eyeballs
Oct 19, 2005

Along those lines, picking a buzzard for low flying challenge made for one of the funniest 30k I've ever earned. It's a whole new kind of fish in a barrel.

slicing up eyeballs
Oct 19, 2005

And that's for what, a paltry million? Get hosed Rockstar.

slicing up eyeballs
Oct 19, 2005

Akion posted:

10 million.

I remain petulant.

slicing up eyeballs
Oct 19, 2005

Machete, new haircuts, Lamar?! Motherfuck Yes.

slicing up eyeballs
Oct 19, 2005

I figure the action buttons as driver, so instead of flipping the bird or whatever you trigger the hydraulics

slicing up eyeballs
Oct 19, 2005

How does that hearse compare to the romero? I can't allow myself to fall behind in the Hearse Race

HORMELCHILI posted:

man it would be cool if they did something to the map like the snow, for halloween

Every time someone gets killed it leaves behind blood slicks that gently caress up traction

slicing up eyeballs
Oct 19, 2005

Dr. Tim Whatley posted:

Heh, always enjoyable to see the peasants scrounging for pennies and dimes. Come now, little ones! Take this little morsel and scurry home to your hovels!

:jerkbag:

slicing up eyeballs
Oct 19, 2005

Ziploc posted:

whyyyy would you do it on halloween party nightttt.

This. Also

Dr. Tim Whatley posted:

Lmao are you for real? You may need professional help.

Yeah he might but he's right, probably; I'm not reading either of your posts.

slicing up eyeballs
Oct 19, 2005

Put me down as a vigorous Maybe for Friday night.

Good bye, page 420 :420:

slicing up eyeballs
Oct 19, 2005

Oh cool a bunch of new posts I bet it's the old chums talking about the new Oh just a slapfight whatever

How does slasher mode work? I won't be able to get on till tomorrow probably

slicing up eyeballs
Oct 19, 2005

Party Pete you loving slay me

slicing up eyeballs
Oct 19, 2005

Hobo Clown posted:

Haha are you Quim Reaper? That was my roommate talking, he doesn't like playing but loves getting on the mic. The guy we were pretending to be kept messaging us laughing about the awful poo poo people were sending him.

Hahaha yes it was hilarious, I can't believe that little kid blamed his brother and apologized. Sorry I blew you up collaterally when I stickied that one guy. I was bitter over Penned In. I may have to steal your roommates bit.

slicing up eyeballs
Oct 19, 2005

Wee Bairns posted:

We should all take a break from playing Fallout 4 and Just Cause 3 to play another sequel, GTA 5, tonight on PS4. Some new playmodes that some of the old timers might not have sampled could make for fun times and/or rage quits...
Hit me up on PSN tonight, even if I'm playing Fallout and I'll jump over for shenanigans.

I am a potential participant in this because I'm so loving tired of picking up every goddamn aluminum can in the wasteland

i'm not though, i'm not tired at all my spergy collection of trash is the best thing in life

slicing up eyeballs
Oct 19, 2005

ok i've been stuck playing minecraft in the wasteland but I'm ready to be a ambiguously ethnic murderlady in GTA now so this is all exciting news I bring you this, which looks to be the best mod I've ever seen ok I'll see you guys for rockets vs insurgents soooon :forkbomb:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mO-H-kgVn5A

slicing up eyeballs
Oct 19, 2005

No heavens no, I can only hope that in my next life I am a pc gamer who has time to do mods for now I yell at the little kids on their Pee Ess Fours and get mad when the controller runs out of juice. Last I logged in though, I only had 450k GTA$, and I don't even have a boat (I don't want a boat) so I'll have to start selling my lesser cars to sustain my bomb-throwing.

also I've never done the pac standard job lol I got too distracted just being a dick in freeroam

slicing up eyeballs
Oct 19, 2005

Wee Bairns posted:

Golf physics in this game are hosed. I mean, I'm not expecting a Tiger Woods Rory McIlroy experience, but come on.

No no, that's how wind really works, the difference of 3 to 4 is actually on a log scale

slicing up eyeballs
Oct 19, 2005

Whole bunch of new posts wonder what new and exci-

Aardmania posted:

So much for the Valentines update items being available indefinitely. Those items are gone from the store if you didn't already buy them.

Ffffffffffuuuuuuuuccccckkkkkkk

Whatever, I'm just gonna use this to justify using whatever exploit pops up next. Buncha jerks.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

slicing up eyeballs
Oct 19, 2005

Well before this I was too lazy to care, now I'm gonna do it out of spite

• Locked thread